HELP ME write the Anabolic Pump FAQ

WHy not ask my Audience what they want answered. Post the question you want answered and it will be answered. This what I have so far..

What is Anabolic Pump™

Anabolic Pump is a new category of supplement called a Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer (SIMS).

Anabolic Pump™ is a SIMS. What is a SIMS?

A SIMS is a substance that stimulates muscle cells to suck up glucose better than Insulin. Unlike Insulin, a SIMS blocks glucose uptake in fat cells while promoting lipolysis(fat burning).

What dose that mean?

Muscle growth and fat loss at an extremely fast rate while improving health!! Does not get any better..Really it dose not.

Do you “FEEL” ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ or should we just believe you?

About 1 hour after the first dose those “INTOUCH” with their bodies physiology will FEEL
ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ working its magic. The “PUMPED” sensation is unavoidable. We are talking a REAL PUMP no just useless vasodilatation.

Is Anabolic Pump™ a hormonal substance?

No!

Does Anabolic Pump™ need to by cycled?

The ingredients are proven safe and healthy. In clinical trials, the ingredients where studied for over 5 months improving health!

How does Anabolic Pump™ work?

Anabolic Pump™ activates GLUT4 in striated muscle cells without exercise or insulin.

What is GLUT4?

GLUT4 is a transport protein that is responsible for glucose disposal in muscle and fat cells. GLUT4 is activated by Insulin, exercise, or Anabolic Pump™.

GLUT4 transport glucose into fat cells. How does Anabolic Pump™ block the action on GLUT4 in fat cells?

Like many mechanisms in science, we know they work without the exact mechanism of action. In scientific clinical studies, GLUT4 was measured by mRNA expression. Without a doubt, we know GLUT4 is suppressed in fat cells by measuring mRNA. We still need to find the exact mechanism.

Does Anabolic Pump™ Stack well with other supplements?

Absolutely! Anabolic Pump™ could be the best STAND ALONE supplement ever created, but the addition of Anabolic Pump™ will super charge any supplement stack.

Should I avoid insulin mimicking supplements?

Definitely!

Are you pitching useless propaganda like the NO2 supplement market?

NO2 products are perception products when relating it to gaining muscle. You get the perception that it’s working solely on the basis of the PUMP. The PUMP feel is a great marketing tool but beyond that N02 products do not build muscle. A great analogy is a balloon filled with helium it will eventually lose its ability to float and will deflate. NO2 products DO HOLD merit in the endurance market.

Comparing ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ to NO2 is like comparing Testosterone to vitamin C.

Speaking of Testosterone, I use steroids and Growth hormone. Do I need this supplement?

YES! Imagine force feeding your muscles with glucose, Amino Acids in a super Anabolic state while PROMOTING FAT OXIDATION! You would be foolish not to use ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ . Human Growth hormone lowers your sensitivity to Insulin so ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ makes PERFECT sense

Is Anabolic Pump safe for use by drug tested athletes?

Yes.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What are the best times for dosing?
How many carbs should i eat with each serving of AP?
Does AP stack well with anabolics?
Does AP spike insulin levels?
Do i have to change my diet while on AP?

Those are just a few that come to mind

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
What about simple sugars and high glycemic carbohydrates? Is it more beneficial to take AP post workout with a shake and high GI carbs or wait until a power workout whole meal with complex carbs? (assuming the meal is eaten within an hour of working out)

What about non-training days, should I only take two caps or less as only a few pounds of glycogen can likely be stored? Continue regular dosage to keep serum levels consistent?

When I come off of this product, is insulin response going to pick up from where it left off? Will I still need less insulin? And is there a chance that I may become resistant to insulin by some strange occurrence?

Can you foresee a price drop in the immediate and long terms?

Do you see yourself improving on the extractions from phellodendron and tannins complex? Super Anabolic Pump? ;)

These are just a few questions that I get in my PM box at bb.com and from friends in real life. I’m definitely no expert, I just know that this stuff really seems to work and the pumps are finally starting to hit me. Didn’t feel much at first but I think I’ve started to find my “sweet spot”.

Hopefully I win the transformation contest. I’m using nothing but the staples, AMP and CL Green MAG. Nothing has changed in my diet except for the fact that I’m eating more, more, more but losing fat. Whoot!

Boris

Awards
Okay, so AP increases glucose uptake in muscle cells. What does it do for protein synthesis?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do I need to cycle AP?
Can I use any other USPLabs product with it?
What USPLabs products work BEST with it?
Do I have to wait 15 minutes to eat after taking it?
What if I wait longer than 15 minutes to take it?
Can I take this product if I am 18?
Can I take this product if I am female?
What is the minimum amount of carbs I can take this with?

What do i do if my **** turns red and i get explosive diarhea? <---thats a joke, jacob! :icon_lol:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
What should i expect in the first week?
Can i recommend this to my family memebers who are borderline diabetic?
whats the optimal timeframe to run this product, minimum, maximum?
Do you think full gycogen stores could be confused with doms due to the skin streching pumps?
Is it possible a properly fuelled muscle is more efficient and therefore forced into working?
Will i put on a bunch of weight after i eat a steady high carb diet then come off AP?
how do the fat cells act after AP is no longer present?

xcendo

Awards
What happens in terms of adipose storage/fat oxidation when you consume dietary fat with your carbs after an AP dose?

Also, see the other "HELP ME" thread in Supplements section for my other question...

Oddball8945

Awards
Would this product still be effective if just taken once a day/every other day 15 minutes before "ones" biggest carb meal of the day?

For instance, the average person who wants to have a big complex carb meal (oatmeal) and wants to limit fat storage.

How long will the partioning effects of a single does of AP last?(like if i were to take one before breakfast carbs, 2 hours later have a small carb meal, would AP's effects from the first meal still impact the 2nd smaller carb meal in a positive way)

Oddball8945

Awards
Would this product still be effective if just taken once a day/every other day 15 minutes before "ones" biggest carb meal of the day?

For instance, the average person who wants to have a big complex carb meal (oatmeal) and wants to limit fat storage.

How long will the partioning effects of a single does of AP last?(like if i were to take one before breakfast carbs, 2 hours later have a small carb meal, would AP's effects from the first meal still impact the 2nd smaller carb meal in a positive way)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much would could a WoodChuck chuck, if a WoodChuck could chuck wood?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All the wood a Woodchuck could chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood!

:toofunny:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know if this helps but...........Im on 15 grams creatine mono a day and have been for the last 2 weeks and I have never bloated soo much in my life. I credit it to AP. Im saying this as a good thing!!!! I love creatine mono over any other creatine out there, and now its even better. Im cutting fat lbs. big time (Also on the tri-lean system + Thyrogen-X). Im eating almost 200 carbs a day which is rediculous for me to cut any weight. I usually can never go higher than 150.

IMO if u want to get everything out of your creatine then u need to stack it with AP. I cant wait unti next fall to hit bulking hard again with my creatine+AP stack

Oddball8945

Awards
Can Ap be taken with Creatine products that include Guanipro Guanidinopropionic Acid & Glycocyamine

ChiTown72

ChiTown72

Board Supporter
Awards
when is the best time of the day to take AP?

Oddball8945

Awards
Can AP be taken with Green Tea Extract/EGCG?
Can AP be taken with a product contaning Banada Extract?
Can AP be taken with Bioperine ?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
when is the best time of the day to take AP?
Before you eat a meal with carbohydrates, preferably 10-15 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Can AP be taken with Green Tea Extract/EGCG?
Can AP be taken with a product contaning Banada Extract?
Can AP be taken with Bioperine ?
Yes, you can take AP with those.