Beta C Thoughts - Non Responder

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
First off, I would like to thank Jacob for both the opportunity to test his product and the class he showed by giving it to everyone that applied to test. I also appreciate the fact that the testers bottle came loaded with much more than what is needed for the trial period.

Keep in mind when reading that I do not respond to creatine, I have not taken a creatine products in many months, and no other dietary/ training/ supplement changes were made.

My impressions of Beta C after about 3 weeks of consistant use are as follow:

Ease of Use - This is where I feel the product excelled. The twice daily protocol was simple and direct, and stacked nicely with the timing of some other USP products. Definetly easier than mixing and downing a creatine powder.

Strength Gain -Nothing to report. Strength gains were consistant with what Ive been seeing had I not been taking anything.

Muscle Gain - Nothing to report. Muscle gains were consistant with what Ive been seeing had I not been taking anything.

Misc - I noticed a slight increase in abdominal definition. Could this be attributed to the product? Perhaps. But it could also be a byproduct of the extra 5 or 6 glasses of water Ive been drinking a day to offset the creatine.

Overall Impression - Not very impressed. While I do appreciate the innovation and the divergence away from the typical CEE/ Arg/ Orth... combo, I feel as if a wiser investment in USP products would be to spend the money on more Cissus RX. A few extra caps a day of that would have a much more pronounced effect, at least in my case.

Once again thank you for the chance to test, I hope my feedback was substantiative and helpful. I welcome any questions or comments.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
That was a Bulls**t post.

No.... really..... it really was posted by bull himself. lol

First off, I would like to thank Jacob for both the opportunity to test his product and the class he showed by giving it to everyone that applied to test. I also appreciate the fact that the testers bottle came loaded with much more than what is needed for the trial period.

Keep in mind when reading that I do not respond to creatine, I have not taken a creatine products in many months, and no other dietary/ training/ supplement changes were made.

My impressions of Beta C after about 3 weeks of consistant use are as follow:

Ease of Use - This is where I feel the product excelled. The twice daily protocol was simple and direct, and stacked nicely with the timing of some other USP products. Definetly easier than mixing and downing a creatine powder.

Strength Gain -Nothing to report. Strength gains were consistant with what Ive been seeing had I not been taking anything.

Muscle Gain - Nothing to report. Muscle gains were consistant with what Ive been seeing had I not been taking anything.

Misc - I noticed a slight increase in abdominal definition. Could this be attributed to the product? Perhaps. But it could also be a byproduct of the extra 5 or 6 glasses of water Ive been drinking a day to offset the creatine.

Overall Impression - Not very impressed. While I do appreciate the innovation and the divergence away from the typical CEE/ Arg/ Orth... combo, I feel as if a wiser investment in USP products would be to spend the money on more Cissus RX. A few extra caps a day of that would have a much more pronounced effect, at least in my case.

Once again thank you for the chance to test, I hope my feedback was substantiative and helpful. I welcome any questions or comments.
BullSH$T,

How did you dose it?

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
USP, the daily routine is as follows:

Immediately upon waking 2 caps. Wait 15 minutes then eat breakfast. Breakfast is usually a big bowl of cheerios with a scoop of protein in the skim milk and a banana.

Workout days - 2 caps immediately after workout, wait 15 minutes then eat a high protein/ carb shake with no fat.

Non Workout days - 2 caps about 6 hours later, wait 15 minutes then eat a high protein/ carb shake with no fat.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
USP - I had EXACTLY the same effects with this product - IE Nothing happened. I did manage to get weird stomach feelings on occasion.

I tried dosing up to 12 caps a day, nothing.

USP - I had EXACTLY the same effects with this product - IE Nothing happened. I did manage to get weird stomach feelings on occasion.

I tried dosing up to 12 caps a day, nothing.

THe product gets great reviews and mixed reviews. Are you both out of product?

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Yes. I just think for whatever reason I am a non responder to the compound. I only had stomach issues from it (which eventually subsided) - but no other effects worth noting.

Yes. I just think for whatever reason I am a non responder to the compound. I only had stomach issues from it (which eventually subsided) - but no other effects worth noting.
This will be corrected. I would like you to test again once the new formula is ready.

If you liked the previous formula, the new formula is 400% better!

rafter

Awards
This will be corrected. I would like you to test again once the new formula is ready.

If you liked the previous formula, the new formula is 400% better!
Will it cure my case of the #2's?

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I am out of product as well.

I continued supplementation with the remainder of the contents since my initial report about a week ago, but still no effect.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I'd be happy to test the new formula, if it active ingredients or delivery method was changed. As a non responder to the beta run, I wouldnt want to waste your time if the reformulation was just simply a dosage change.

Thanks,.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I'd be happy to test the new formula, if it active ingredients or delivery method was changed. As a non responder to the beta run, I wouldnt want to waste your time if the reformulation was just simply a dosage change.

Thanks,.

Ditto what he said :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have any results either (nor with the dosing you recommended USP - forgot to reply to your PM on that.....).

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when the new formula is coming out?
I have faith you guys will be the company that breaks the curse of the true non responder.