3-Day Split P/RR/S or other good 3-day split program
- 10-16-2018, 11:32 AM
- 10-16-2018, 11:36 AM
10-16-2018, 12:13 PM
I have checked out the 5/3/1. While a great program we are trying to stay away from lower rep high weight as I'm 40 and my lifting partner is 50. To much wear and tear at this point for us. Thanks for throwing it out there
10-24-2018, 09:56 PM
I used to do 3x per week routines. Not saying this is the best but it worked for me for that time. Keep in mind I stay away from shoulder workouts for health reasons.
During this time I would do A/B/A2/B2. This would be chest/back, legs with mild arm work, chest/back, legs. This gives you a good frequency of working opposing muscles together (back with chest and quads with hamstrings...etc). You could also do a push/pull. This would also give you a different routine each week since itís rotating 4 workout days but you only do them 3x a week.
Similar Forum Threads
- By propho in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 07-22-2006, 04:09 PM
- By matthams in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2005, 10:01 AM
- By grape ape in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 02-11-2005, 02:22 PM
- By Grant in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2004, 04:11 PM
- By DevilSmack in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2003, 10:39 AM