Great Training Info...

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is an article I found so I uploaded to my web space..Read it and give me your thoughts. Some info is common place,but some I found interesting...

Real Secrets of Bodybuilding

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I don't agree with some of what he says, such as using barbell over corresponding DB exercises for the sole purpose of being able to use more weight, and also not doing weighted ab work.

But i did learn a few things. For one I am going to try to improve my pullup form.

xil

Awards
"More effective for sculpting a shapely, proportionate chest is the flat bench press to the neck with a fairly wide grip on the bar and the grip positioned so that the fingers angle slightly in"

never read that before... anyone tried this?

Dan

Awards
"More effective for sculpting a shapely, proportionate chest is the flat bench press to the neck with a fairly wide grip on the bar and the grip positioned so that the fingers angle slightly in"

I wouldn't try it.... the pectoral girdle isn't really designed to handle heavy weight pressed from the neck and I've heard of guys having probs with doing this.

size

Awards
  • Established

I used to do them with light weight for reps. However, I completely stopped flat bench some time ago.