Stem lite (Not sure how to spell it) shine the light on me

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have people coming into work requesting this stuff often. i searched on google and cant find it, or anything about it? From what im told it burns fat while gaining muscle and has become quite popular...anyone know how to spell it or what the deal is on it?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have people coming into work requesting this stuff often. i searched on google and cant find it, or anything about it? From what im told it burns fat while gaining muscle and has become quite popular...anyone know how to spell it or where i can find information on it?
Looked it up today because the add was on Yahoo hme page. Its total crap! There is alpha lipoic in it and some nutrients but its not going to make you lose much weight.

Scam!

Mr.50

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how do you spell it? my wrestling coach was talking about it and he said he knows people who have had success with it, and once again as media goes.... a friend was like "i think im trying it, ther pro football players have had success wiht it!"

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
how do you spell it? my wrestling coach was talking about it and he said he knows people who have had success with it, and once again as media goes.... a friend was like "i think im trying it, ther pro football players have had success wiht it!"
placebo effect has a HUGE impact on the regular people who fall for the marketing tactics. I still see some people claim they lost 20-30 pounds one one bottle of hydroxycut.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
idiots. too bad i sell that crap and know its crap. ya people come into work all the time asking for this stuff. ALL THE FREAKING TIME

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
killamac27 Supplements 1
Supplements 4
kprimm Supplements 2
corndog Supplements 9
Ectofighter Supplements 3