Stacking Drive and Diesel Test Hardcore during PCT?

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Bro's.

Ive got a post cycle therapy coming up Mid February and im trying to throw together a nice nha stack during my pct to help me through it nice and smoothly.

Currently around 190lb's (But I am mid cycle) 14 % bf

Now my pct will be Nolva and all the support ect.

But i do have a single bottle of Drive sitting here, some lean extreme and im thinking of picking up a bottle of Diesel test and possibly some RPM for pre workout use.

Any idea of the dosage that i should run the two together?

BTW I may be throwing in some Apct just for the 6 bromo because during my pct last July i experienced some gyno problems.

ALL suggestions are welcome!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used DRIVE? Or DTH?

For your pre work out, why not try R4W? Or even our new Pre Work Out supplement, Hemo-X? Just a thought.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Whats up Bro's.

Ive got a post cycle therapy coming up Mid February and im trying to throw together a nice nha stack during my post cycle therapy to help me through it nice and smoothly.

Currently around 190lb's (But I am mid cycle) 14 % bf

Now my post cycle therapy will be Nolva and all the support ect.

But i do have a single bottle of Drive sitting here, some lean extreme and im thinking of picking up a bottle of Diesel test and possibly some RPM for pre workout use.

Any idea of the dosage that i should run the two together?

BTW I may be throwing in some Apct just for the 6 bromo because during my post cycle therapy last July i experienced some gyno problems.

ALL suggestions are welcome!

PCT is about HTPA recovery, HGW isnt going to recover your HTPA. You can stack what you have or add what u listed but when it comes to PCT and herbal supplements think about HTPA recovery. If u have the drive and LX, I would add ready4war at the min. to keep cost down. You shouldnt have to use 5 products for a NHA stack.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
True enough, I have tried Drive and got Ok Results. I have a bottle left over so im considering if i should run that. Or try the Diesel test. I was watching over trip dogs log and i am really interested in trying dth!

Hmmm decisions decisions.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
True enough, I have tried Drive and got Ok Results. I have a bottle left over so im considering if i should run that. Or try the Diesel test. I was watching over trip dogs log and i am really interested in trying dth!

Hmmm decisions decisions.
Im not saying dont use the DRIVE or that people dont give good feedback on it, you have used it before....Im just saying I dont see what's so NHA about it.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Im not saying dont use the DRIVE or that people dont give good feedback on it, you have used it before....Im just saying I dont see what's so NHA about it.
Would it not be considered " Non hormonal " ??

Bah, Im not up on all these terms recently.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Would it not be considered " Non hormonal " ??

Bah, Im not up on all these terms recently.
it is non hormonal. But a NHA stack works to increase test levels nat and or to decrease estrogen as an attempt to mimic results see with prohormones. drive (to me someone from applied don't have a fit) works to increase achetocholine mainly because of its icariin content. that's a different method of action than what u get with a NHA stack. anyway in reguards to DTH it has been used time and time again and loved during pct because it works even better for people with suppressed HTPA activity. yeah u can stack the 2.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
it is non hormonal. But a NHA stack works to increase test levels nat and or to decrease estrogen as an attempt to mimic results see with prohormones. drive (to me someone from applied don't have a fit) works to increase achetocholine mainly because of its icariin content. that's a different method of action than what u get with a NHA stack. anyway in reguards to DTH it has been used time and time again and loved during post cycle therapy because it works even better for people with suppressed HTPA activity. yeah u can stack the 2.
Awsome Chuck. Thanks for the quick reply!

I think my plan ( since ive already tried drive ) Will be to go with DTH and R4W for pre workout use. And like i explained before i think i may add in apct because my last pct i had a big problem with estrogen levels..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Awsome Chuck. Thanks for the quick reply!

I think my plan ( since ive already tried drive ) Will be to go with DTH and R4W for pre workout use. And like i explained before i think i may add in apct because my last post cycle therapy i had a big problem with estrogen levels..
well you can still use the DRIVE and in there or save it when your not in PCT.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I would use just the DTHC for PCT. Then if you still want to use Drive, save it for a couple weeks after and run it solo.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I would use just the DTHC for post cycle therapy. Then if you still want to use Drive, save it for a couple weeks after and run it solo.
Yeah that's my plan now. Better than blowing all the sups on pct when its not called for!