Best supplement for getting ripped

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i was wondering if any of you could help ive done re search so im not just being lazy i was just wondering if any of you could help me out..

I really want to get my stomach ripped as ive never had it ripped allways had abit of a belly ..... i still wana gain muscle size and keep hard muscles so i was looking into a supplement which would help..

Ive tried CLA but wasent as effective as i thought it would be ive wasted lots of money on supplements which have made me lose weight but allso muscle...

What supplements are out where you can still gain or build and keep decent muscle while getting ripped ???

From what ive found on this forum levithan reloaded looks good is this the best choice ???

Can any off you reccomend anything else which is better ?

Thanks in advance and im sorry if my post is boring and anoying.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
is your diet in line?

not trying to avoid your question but if your diet isn't right no supplement will give you the results your looking

eazy90

Awards
As with every other supplement the results vary from person to person. As for me, I started the Levi-R / DCP stack two days ago and I'm already burning up 24/7 and drenched in sweat after every workout. So needless to say, it is working for me, and working WELL.

I can't really touch base on the keeping muscle aspect of Levi-R because it hasn't been long enough for me to tell, but so far, everything else people have been saying has been true, so why start doubting now?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
As with every other supplement the results vary from person to person. As for me, I started the Levi-R / DCP stack two days ago and I'm already burning up 24/7 and drenched in sweat after every workout. So needless to say, it is working for me, and working WELL.

I can't really touch base on the keeping muscle aspect of Levi-R because it hasn't been long enough for me to tell, but so far, everything else people have been saying has been true, so why start doubting now?
great stack, ill be topping mine off with some Dicana and Napalm to set me over the top once i drop a little more bodyfat

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Yeah diet is in check i stick to pasta brown rice chicken and vegtables its all i eat really and lean meats and some red meats everynow and then when im bulking :) allways go high protien diet with low carbs and low fat.

allways had problems getting my stomach ripped

eazy90

Awards
great stack, ill be topping mine off with some Dicana and Napalm to set me over the top once i drop a little more bodyfat
I was thinking about throwing in X-factor, but I wasn't sure if that would be overkill or not...

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Well I definitely agree with the suggestions of DCP and Levi-R. DCP is a great non-stim fat burner and all the logs I've seen so far on Levi-R have looked promising. I think nutraplanet is selling the two together too, so you can pick up the stack and save some money if you decide to go that route.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
ah cool thanks for your help guys i might go with levi-r and dcp Thanks for the info very quick and helpfull.

ALlso might give Hyperdrol x2 and superdrol ng stack a go for cutting aswell.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Carrot Juice.

That was my lame attempt at making a crack at Carrot Top and his monstrousity. I was just reading up on him.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
carrot juice yuck lol
Sure, Carrot Top has been into bodybuilding for years, but I'm sure that he's had even the slightest bit of help from some kind of supplementation.

I assumed he picked it up as a hobby because maybe he always got picked on because... well... anyways, I guess he's always been into it, but decided to take it up once his career went downhill and he had more time on his hands.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established

excuse my newbieness, but who makes Levi-R and DCP? Brief info on how they work please much thanks.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah diet is in check i stick to pasta brown rice chicken and vegtables its all i eat really and lean meats and some red meats everynow and then when im bulking :) allways go high protien diet with low carbs and low fat.

You may want to try the Anabolic Diet, which burns fat as the main fuel source, or CKD which is carb cycling. Many people enjoy these diets and have lost fat

You could also try a cortisol blocker to get rid of some fat.
ie. X-lean

A good stack may look like:
DCP
Leviathan Reloaded
X-lean
7-keto (from NOW Foods)

or

Retain 2
Leviathan
Green tea Caps
Super Cortisol Blocker (also from NOW)

or the cheapest.

Yhombine Caps
Caffeine Caps
Green Tea Caps
7-keto or Retain or Super Cortisol Blocker.

Good luck!

I have also heard about GABA which can lower cortisol.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
RoidRageX10 is right

if you can afford AP try to add AP
and do TKD diet. you will get ripped very soon

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
RoidRageX10 is right

if you can afford AP try to add AP
and do TKD diet. you will get ripped very soon
I've heard it's hit and miss with AP, but latley, more people are giving thumbs up to AP.

Just make sure to eat carbs at proper times when on AP. So many people dont know what they are doing.

If you used Anabolic Pump(AP) on the Anabolic Diet Carb-ups or refeeds, who knows what potential you might unleash.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
I've heard it's hit and miss with AP, but latley, more people are giving thumbs up to AP.

Just make sure to eat carbs at proper times when on AP. So many people dont know what they are doing.

If you used Anabolic Pump(AP) on the Anabolic Diet Carb-ups or refeeds, who knows what potential you might unleash.
agree:burg::burg::burg::burg:

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hmm what are these diets ive not heard of them ??? but then ive not looked for them i mainly eat chicken and veg with fruit and stick to high protien with low fat and low carbs because i thought this would be best to low the belly but seems it isnt for me lol.

I was thinking of maybe using the AX ultimate cycle for 12 weeks and logging it but it has mass fx in would that hinder fat loss ??? Ive read up other logs and people say they have lost weight with the hyperdrol x 2 and retain 2 which roid rage mentioned..

Or are the stacks roid rage suggested a better idea thanks for your input guys its really appreciated the best forums on the net !

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
hmm what are these diets ive not heard of them ??? but then ive not looked for them i mainly eat chicken and veg with fruit and stick to high protien with low fat and low carbs because i thought this would be best to low the belly but seems it isnt for me lol.

I was thinking of maybe using the AX ultimate cycle for 12 weeks and logging it but it has mass fx in would that hinder fat loss ??? Ive read up other logs and people say they have lost weight with the hyperdrol x 2 and retain 2 which roid rage mentioned..

Or are the stacks roid rage suggested a better idea thanks for your input guys its really appreciated the best forums on the net !
How old are you and long have you been traning seriously for?

I dont know about anabolics. Im under 21 so I'm not allowed to discuss them.

I do know, that there are many articles on google and here on AM about the different diets. There are logs too.

Look for:
CryingEmo
Distilled Water

Those 2 members are currently using the Anabolic Diet.

Talk to them and see what you can find.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
im 24 ive been training since 18 and about 4 years seriously since 20 i like my body i have a nice chest good arms but cant get rid of the stubburn belly which i got from bulking and when i do fat loss i allways have muscle breakdown allways even if i triple protien increase lol.

I am overall happy with my body but a ripped six pack really makes a good looking body which i cant seem to hit!!

i will look them uses up thanks for the information.
the AX utilmate cycle isnt anabolics their natural Ones i wouldent touch real roids either.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i had some good success cutting my bf% using just nutracaps.

i stacked NP greentea caps, NP yohimbine caps and some generic caffine pills.

it was super cheap and effective if you keep a clean diet.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
im 24 ive been training since 18 and about 4 years seriously since 20 i like my body i have a nice chest good arms but cant get rid of the stubburn belly which i got from bulking and when i do fat loss i allways have muscle breakdown allways even if i triple protien increase lol.

I am overall happy with my body but a ripped six pack really makes a good looking body which i cant seem to hit!!

i will look them uses up thanks for the information.
the AX utilmate cycle isnt anabolics their natural Ones i wouldent touch real roids either.

hmm alright. Hopefully someone older can get in here. Not many people listen to 15 year olds anyway. haha. But no problem for the info. Glad I could be of some help.

Good point on the AX stack. Im still learning all these supplements. Theres a lot. lol

The six pack is tough to get.

Your best bet would be do the DCP/Leviathan and find a GOOD cortisol blocker. Thats a big reason for belly fat.

But thats all Im sure on supplement wise. There have been great results with that stack.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
i had some good success cutting my bf% using just nutracaps.

i stacked NP greentea caps, NP yohimbine caps and some generic caffine pills.

it was super cheap and effective if you keep a clean diet.
Yea I second that. This seems to be a very effective stack as well.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
hmm alright. Hopefully someone older can get in here. Not many people listen to 15 year olds anyway. haha. But no problem for the info. Glad I could be of some help.

Good point on the AX stack. Im still learning all these supplements. Theres a lot. lol

The six pack is tough to get.

Your best bet would be do the DCP/Leviathan and find a GOOD cortisol blocker. Thats a big reason for belly fat.

But thats all Im sure on supplement wise. There have been great results with that stack.
i just noticed you are 15 years old, but you are a very knowledgable kid in this forum and also got a great attitude.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established

Guaranteed way to get shredded to the bone: Carb cycling, Windsprints, RPM.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love levi reloaded have had great results. if you want to take a look go to my log in the supplement review section

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about throwing in X-factor, but I wasn't sure if that would be overkill or not...
There is a thread going on here at AM offering the opertunity to stack Napalm with X Factor (among other things). Check that out, and throw your name in the hat if you are already considering the stack. Best of Luck.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
excuse my newbieness, but who makes Levi-R and DCP? Brief info on how they work please much thanks.
Has got to be the most popular fat loss stack around right now. Most people have been very impressed with the results:

Palo Alto Labs makes the Leviathan reloaded
RPN makes the Damage Control Protocol (DCP)

One is a stimulant fatburner, one is caffeine free. Together they work from multiple angles to help you lose some bodyfat, maintain strength and control damage from cheats.

PM me if you require any additional info beyond the write-ups.