Jungle Warfare?

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff hormonal? ALRI's literature says no, but my research leans toward yes. Any shutdown? Pct necessary? Safe for someone who is 20 y/o=me?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
most ppl that have used it dont use a pct, but there have been reports of some serious sides, im sure someone with more experience will lend their advice....

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
I was really wondering this same thing Ive read 10 different threads already and havent been able to find out any real info. there was a test going on to see what was really in it but the results were never posted. Im 21 and am thinking about starting a cycle. Any info would be great. Thanks

Sevename

Awards
At 20 or 21 years of age I doubt you need a test booster. You can get a kilo of BCAA's for about the same money. If you're not already using a BCAA sup I'd go that way. Of course if you don't have your diet and training down tight neither will help anyway.

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
alright sounds good im probably not at the point in my training where I have maximized my natural growth potential anyway. Thanks

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Its been a debated topic to many times. Some say its steroidal, some say its an Anti-E. I have used it before without any neg side effects. I ran it for 4 weeks with BAM.

Also wasn't there some debate about the first batches being different than the 2nd batches or something like that? I have some now ready to be used.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
alright sounds good im probably not at the point in my training where I have maximized my natural growth potential anyway. Thanks
Feel free to send it to me.:wave:

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
I read one guys log and he said he was experiencing depression about 3 weeks after the end of his cycle. I dont know if JW caused this though

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
haha I havent even bought any yet, im still researching

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I ran it solo with no issues. Minor leaning out. Minor strength gains. Minor increase in shoulder acne, but i am suspect to that as it is.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i ran it solo as well, i loved the stuff, the only hormonal thing in it is a ATD matabolite, so it could be a steriodal AI, i didnt use a PCT, i had no shutdown, i gained some weight from it and some strength, no sides, well i did have this wierd thing go on, for a couple days i was experiencing some weird heart arrhythmia and such, it started when i took a fat burner (just 1 pill 1/2 serving) and i was scarred ****less, i stooped jw and it went away, again im not saying it was jw, i doubt it was but it was scary. I would def go on it again though.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I read one guys log and he said he was experiencing depression about 3 weeks after the end of his cycle. I dont know if JW caused this though
He came back and said that it did not cause it, lots of #$# going on in his life at that time.

X

krogtaar

Awards
6 dehydromethyl test last i heard. the dose is relatively low to require a PCT but the compound is supressive. personally, i think i am prone to gyno just because i had some from puberty so i am running a serm after i finish 8 weeks, to try and get rid of what i have now. not sure which one yet. if you are less worried you could run an ai or something like resveratrol

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
do all good SERM's require a prescription? as in you can't just buy them at the supplements store?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
do all good SERM's require a prescription? as in you can't just buy them at the supplements store?
They are considered Research Chemicals and are not available in your local supplement store.

X

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
6 dehydromethyl test last i heard. the dose is relatively low to require a post cycle therapy but the compound is supressive. personally, i think i am prone to gyno just because i had some from puberty so i am running a serm after i finish 8 weeks, to try and get rid of what i have now. not sure which one yet. if you are less worried you could run an ai or something like resveratrol
Not true bud,

Anyway, as far as original question, I have used this product for the better part of 10 months in one yr (last yr). Had blood work done 3 times, no drop in test levels, only inc in free test levels. Sex drive goes up, not down and semen volume was increased, draw your own conclusions from that

rocksolid84

Awards
Not true bud,

Anyway, as far as original question, I have used this product for the better part of 10 months in one yr (last yr). Had blood work done 3 times, no drop in test levels, only inc in free test levels. Sex drive goes up, not down and semen volume was increased, draw your own conclusions from that
I had the same experience. I ran JW for about 9 month, and it was a solid supplement. As far as bloodwork i had it done towards the end of my cycle and as said above only free test was increase. You do not need a post cycle therapy because most people dont have any shut down. Again i say most because everyone reacts differently to supplements, so if you feel that you are sensitive to test booster then feel free to get yourself a mild pct. Othe info was strength was increase, i put on about 3 pounds, and libido was through the roof. Overall it is a great product for something you dont know what the hell is in it. Need anymore info feel free to pm me