green mag and no libido?

edale3

Awards
Hey guys, this may be a dumb question but here goes, is there anyone that has tried green mag and lost there libido from it? is it even possible? the stuff is working well as far as pumps and visable muscle size , but since i have been on it i have no sex drive. i am only 37 this shouldnt be an issue.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, this may be a dumb question but here goes, is there anyone that has tried green mag and lost there libido from it? is it even possible? the stuff is working well as far as pumps and visable muscle size , but since i have been on it i have no sex drive. i am only 37 this shouldnt be an issue.
Green Mag should not effect your libido...anything else your taking?...

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Thats weird because when I dose Taurine high (like 2+ grams), I notice a libido drop. Maybe it is from Taurine in Green Mag.

edale3

Awards
the only other thing i am taking is protien, it is the same stuff i have been useing for about 3 months with no sides.
Thanks for the replys so far, i really do like the stuff and it seems to be working pretty good, maybe it is just stress or something , i may discontinue use for a week and see what happens. i will also do some reading up on the taurine issue.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
the only other thing i am taking is protien, it is the same stuff i have been useing for about 3 months with no sides.
Thanks for the replys so far, i really do like the stuff and it seems to be working pretty good, maybe it is just stress or something , i may discontinue use for a week and see what happens. i will also do some reading up on the taurine issue.
I seem to get random libido drops on caffeine from time to time. I havent experienced anything with libido drop on Green Mag though.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I'm just guessing(as with all my posts): Green Mag has lots of magnesium right? Magnesium is a relaxant, so perhaps too much of it makes you to relaxed for sex. :)

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I took it for a long time and everything was good.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Ethyl Ester and BCAA cause libido issues for me. Creatine mono and EAA are fine though.

No idea why.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I seem to get random libido drops on caffeine from time to time. I havent experienced anything with libido drop on Green Mag though.
that's weird cause I get the same thing happening to me occasionally .. I assume its the caffiene cause i get way too much on certain days .. maybe estrogen related? who knows but interesting you mention that :hammer:

edale3

Awards
Thanks for all the replys guys, i am glad to see i am not too weird, i stopped taking it today and i will let you know if my junk starts working better, i took eas phosphagen for a long time and never had any issues with great results i just wanted to chnge things up a little.