Lipotrophin PM - My first experience

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just popped 2 caps, please someone hold my hand :eek:

I will update in the morning how this went and what I felt :)

- if I wake up :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do, 4, but that's me. Still waiting on those pics hottie ;)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
with a body and face like that, hell no your not! And yes you can still send nudes!:chick:
I can see why Don or Dirk hired you, you are great for buttering people up :clap2:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only speaking the truth here! I call it like I see it! C'mon, you can blush!

Are you a male or female ?? Cuz if your female, imma trip over myself going to the "naughty hard drive" where I store "stuff" :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its been 15 minutes, Im still alive :) Feeling just a bit relaxed nothing really obvious yet though.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you a male or female ?? Cuz if your female, imma trip over myself going to the "naughty hard drive" where I store "stuff" :D
I'll be whatever you want me to be baby! lol

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn comcast went out on me :mad:

Im heading to bed now , its been 45 minutes and I feel tired enough to go crash. Asta cupcakes :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well my sleep went very well last night ! I got a full 8 hours almost and feel great ! I dont feel groggy or hungover or nuttin but super refreshed :)

I cant wait till tonight now :D

Thanks AN !!!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really looking forward to seeing your results! i have both PM/AM that i am saving for my cut

good luck fit!

def: subbed

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Im too old for you ;) But I can still give you nudes right ??? :toofunny:
Daymn straight! I love me a 'cougar'....Yeah my finace watches that Age of Love show.....ro whatever it is called?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Anywho, interested on how it compares to Lean Dreams?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anywho, interested on how it compares to Lean Dreams?

Really very different as I found out :

Lean Dreams will have you crawling to bed if you dont be careful, your eyes get so heavy in a matter of minutes after the threshold that you get your ass in bed or you sleep wherever you are. Its much like taking a valium to me. In the year I took Lean Dreams it was more- awake-get your ass in bed- pill.

Lipotrophin was gradual relaxation but not to the point I felt like I was on valium, and I knew I needed to head to bed when I was just very relaxed ( not that my eyelids were sooooooo heavy ) With Lipotrophin is was the closest to natural sleep I have ever taken, in other words I didnt feel drugged but I went to sleep with no problem. And I have had trouble sleeping with LD for a month now, it just quit working and started acting like I was on crack instead ( im told my seratonin levels being high from stress did this ) But amazingly Lipotrophin PM made me go to sleep like a baby :) Im really glad I tried it because I was about to lose my mind from trying to get to sleep at night.

I hope it keeps up ! I did take 2 caps as well, slightly more than it called for but hell I cant take a half a cap can I !!!! HAHA

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really looking forward to seeing your results! i have both PM/AM that i am saving for my cut

good luck fit!

def: subbed

Hey there :) This is not a log, but my experience while trying Lipotrophin PM out ! I have a sample bottle and I will update my experience to help you and others get a feel for the product !

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Lipo PM is a solid product. I enjoy the formula very much. Remeber to take your nightly dose on an empty stomach.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Really very different as I found out :

Lean Dreams will have you crawling to bed if you dont be careful, your eyes get so heavy in a matter of minutes after the threshold that you get your ass in bed or you sleep wherever you are. Its much like taking a valium to me. In the year I took Lean Dreams it was more- awake-get your ass in bed- pill.

Lipotrophin was gradual relaxation but not to the point I felt like I was on valium, and I knew I needed to head to bed when I was just very relaxed ( not that my eyelids were sooooooo heavy ) With Lipotrophin is was the closest to natural sleep I have ever taken, in other words I didnt feel drugged but I went to sleep with no problem. And I have had trouble sleeping with LD for a month now, it just quit working and started acting like I was on crack instead ( im told my seratonin levels being high from stress did this ) But amazingly Lipotrophin PM made me go to sleep like a baby :) Im really glad I tried it because I was about to lose my mind from trying to get to sleep at night.

I hope it keeps up ! I did take 2 caps as well, slightly more than it called for but hell I cant take a half a cap can I !!!! HAHA
Great detail and review.

I popped 2 X-Dreams last night. Eyes started to fill heavy, but I kept waking up last night.

I did forget my IGF-2..............left it at w3rk :frustrate

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great detail and review.

I popped 2 X-Dreams last night. Eyes started to fill heavy, but I kept waking up last night.

I did forget my IGF-2..............left it at w3rk :frustrate

Awwwwww bummer :( I got some right here I can fax it to you :p

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lipo PM is a solid product. I enjoy the formula very much. Remeber to take your nightly dose on an empty stomach.

I took my dose with a protein shake and it worked great ! Never go to bed on a empty tummy :nono:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ohhhhh Myth Viper's gonna get you!!!!..haha..

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You still training with Beast (Derek)?

No Im not, stopped using his diet because it wasnt working for me during cutting. the bulk went great though. I have a new trainer that I dont share info about, its top secret shiat :woohoo: So what if I have to pay 500 a month for it, its working :)

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
No Im not, stopped using his diet because it wasnt working for me during cutting. the bulk went great though. I have a new trainer that I dont share info about, its top secret shiat :woohoo: So what if I have to pay 500 a month for it, its working :)
All the best with the new trainer. Do you have any logs going on anywhere for your cut?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All the best with the new trainer. Do you have any logs going on anywhere for your cut?
Nope, Im sick of logging, Ive did it for over 1 year and it gets really freaking old. Plus it takes too much time for how I like to do my logs.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
ohhhhh Myth Viper's gonna get you!!!!..haha..
huh, what? what'd I miss? :aargh:

Hey I gotta try this stuff too. Fit hides all the freakin samples on me, that @#$@%~! :frustrate

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
huh, what? what'd I miss? :aargh:

Hey I gotta try this stuff too. Fit hides all the freakin samples on me, that @#$@%~! :frustrate

:eek: they didnt have your name in them when they came in the mail :hammer:

Im a selfish ***** :woohoo:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Night 2

Ohhhhhhhhhhh much awaited for night 2 :) Im feeling very relaxed and feel in 10 minutes I will be all snuggly :) Ill update in the morning how the 2nd time dosing goes :thumbsup:

Someone sing me a lullaby :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I can see why Don or Dirk hired you, you are great for buttering people up :clap2:
He prefers Crisco if you know what I mean, but tha's a whole nother story :D

Send nudes my way too :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I concur..Lean Dreams is some pretty heavy duty shi-yite. After 30 minutes it is dam hard to stay awake and it takes a lot to put me down.

Look forward to trying Lipo PM at some point.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhhhhhhhh much awaited for night 2 :) Im feeling very relaxed and feel in 10 minutes I will be all snuggly :) Ill update in the morning how the 2nd time dosing goes :thumbsup:

Someone sing me a lullaby :)
Well my follow up for the morning ( which I forgot to do ) LOL

This has been very pleasurable !!!!!! Its almost like Im normal :toofunny: This product is the most natural mimicing sleep aid around :box: It is like I am 20 again and dont even know the meaning of "trouble sleeping" I have slept like a baby the last 2 nights and love it !! No waking in the night for "POTTY" ( oh **** did I just use that WORD again :eek: ) I dont think I even change positions ! I wake up refreshed and ready to go. This is so enjoyable I hope it continues :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff aint it Fit! I get some good dreams from it too! ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never dream, or I never remember that I dream. One of the two cause I dont remember squat LOL :)
Thats because you havn't met me, once you have, you never forget. You'll have dreams everynight for the rest of your life! j/k, I'm bad! I think I need a spanking!!:icon_lol:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
told ya