I have a question for the vets regarding stimulants

JKC12482

Awards
is there anything that you can take that would keep your body from getting used to something like no shotgun i take it 5 days a week and i don't wanna really get used to caffeine and energy drinks, i mean i know i'm gonna develop a tolerance but is there anything that clears the receptors or something, i guess what i'm trying to say , is that i'm looking for the equal to what ketotifen does for clen

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How often do you take caffeine and at what dosage?

JKC12482

Awards
I take no shotgun before i work out which is three days a week, then i have BJJ on tuesdays and thursdays and i take it before also, i just looked at the bottle and it doesn't give a specific amount of caffeine it just says 228mg , but that's caffeine and tyrosine and a bunch of other stuff combined

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you want to try something that is not a stim, then go to a nootropic. I personally like ALCAR and sulbutiamine before lifting, cardio, and BJJ. You could also try some citrulline malate with taurine and tyrosine.

JKC12482

Awards
sounds good, reason i cut my lifting back to three days, is as you know, BJJ makes you freaking tired man i train with a black and a brown belt, about to get my purple, and they work me hard, i'm really lucky since they both weigh about as much as me, (210-215), thanks man i appreciate it alot