T-Bomb II question...

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who is looking at giving this product
( T-Bomb II ) a try, and I have been trying to do some searching on it for him. I have not found many results on it, but the ones I have found say it is an alright product.
Anyone have any info they would like to share on this product ?
Also, My friend said he was talking with a guy up at GNC, and the guy told him that he may want to do a PCT with this product .. I honestly do not believe that he would need to do this with this since it is only a test booster, but I better get some opinions from you all on here.

Any info is appreicated.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I told him that he may want to run some milk thistle along with it just for good measure..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There are much better choices for a lot less. Activate, Powerfull, Anagen, Fenotest to just name a few.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rodja.. I told him about powerfull. I am sure I can get him to go that route. I have read alot of good things about it as well. I need to give it a try myself.

Thanks again.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks Rodja.. I told him about powerfull. I am sure I can get him to go that route. I have read alot of good things about it as well. I need to give it a try myself.

Thanks again.
Bulk powder is rediculously cheap at Nutra right now:bow28:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Now, I have not done any research on this, what exactly is it.. Is it like weight gain or something ? I will do a search on it when I get back to the house.
So you can run this with powerfull ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SpicedCider Supplement Auction 0
SpicedCider Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Anabolics 2