The most powerful pre-workout supplement ever created! Only one like it!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I call it:

PreWorkout Ultima :head:

Servings Per Container: 20
Serving Size: 5 level Tablespoons
Amount Per Serving: 35,500 mg
Flavor: Tropical Citrus

Syn-Pro EAA Blend: 7100 mg
(l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine, l-lysine, l-phenylalanine, l-threonine, l-histidine, l-methionine)
Energy Substrate: 7955 mg
(xylitol, dextrose, maltodextrin, glutamine)
Power-Flow Matrix: 7120 mg
(Arginine-AKG, Ornithine-AKG, Creatine-orotate, glycerol-monostearate, beta-alanine, l-histidine)
Neuro-Charge Blend: 505 mg
(DL-phenylalanine, tyramine, huperzine-a, DMAE, vinpocetine, ginkgo biloba)
True Energy Blend: 6950 mg
(Acetyl-L-carnitine, l-tyrosine, choline bitartrate, rhodiola rosea (4% rosavins), bacopa monnieri (20% bacosides), caffeine anhydrous)
Antiox Matrix: 2700 mg
(L-carnosine, K-R-ALA, Acai (10% phenolic acid), Grape Seed (95% proanthocyanidins), Blackberry 100:1 (25% anthocyanins), Broccoli 20:1, Pomegranate (70% ellagic acid), gynostemma (90% gypenosides), Aloe Vera 200:1)

Other Ingredients: citric acid, ascorbic acid, stevia, FOS, sucralose, N&A flavors, N&A colors, acesulfame-k

This is the monster I've created going through pretty much all of the bulk supplies I had. It is the supreme pre-workout mix. It will maximize protein synthesis and sparing, increase nitric oxide and power output, improve glycogen storage, maximize free radical quenching, increase blood flow, heighten alertness and aggression, stimulate adaptation, fire-up fat burning, potentiate insulin, as well as have a small but beneficial effect on intestinal fauna and in preventing glycation. All in all it weighs about 710 grams.

... so, what do ya'll think. :bruce3:

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
who cares about the taste.. has it been tested? does it work? how much is it for 30 day supply?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
who cares about the taste.. has it been tested? does it work? how much is it for 30 day supply?
Sorry guys, this one will never hit the market. But don't worry, I've got even better mixtures on the drawing board that will be seeing mass production soon.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
What do you notice or feel like when you use this mix?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
what a tease! :frustrate
Nah, it's not as good as it could've been. I just made it using what was available at the time. I now have access to much more interesting compounds. :twisted:

Plus, this Preworkout Ultima does not taste too great. I personally aspire to have all my formulas taste like candy.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
What do you notice or feel like when you use this mix?
Well, to be totally simplistic and arbitrary, I feel charged, focused and pumped. But you really gotta have a stomach of steal to keep it down. 35 grams worth of stuff in one serving is quite a bit.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an intriguing mix. I mix my own drinks as well! Now if someone can just figure out how to eliminate that GOD AWFUL tast of cissus...

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
do you guys bodybuild because its easy?

Do you eat a can of tuna over a big mac cause it tastes better?

NO...you do it because its good for you and it takes motivation so man up and take the damn taste.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
You are indeed the alchemist... sheesh.

I would take out the: Energy Substrate: 7955 mg

Not sure why Xylitol is but I did a search and saw that it was in Ready 4 War.

Might take out the DMAE as I read conflicting reviews on, and I think that the main one I saw was over at 1fast, maybe in an issue of BiWeekly Bull on a cheap Neuro Stim clone.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried Labrada's Super Charge or whatever? It looks somewhat promising.... I like Humanofort.. helps me sleep

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of sleeping... I just started REM the other day.. absolutely hands down the best sleep aid I have ever taken. With the stress of my job and life in general my sleep is lack luster if anything... REM has been a blessing

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The only thing you need that I could see is sulbutiamine.

But, that would make it taste even worse.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
You are indeed the alchemist... sheesh.

I would take out the: Energy Substrate: 7955 mg

Not sure why Xylitol is but I did a search and saw that it was in Ready 4 War.

Might take out the DMAE as I read conflicting reviews on, and I think that the main one I saw was over at 1fast, maybe in an issue of BiWeekly Bull on a cheap Neuro Stim clone.
Haha, you're not the first person to suggest that. Sorry, but I must decline. :rasp:

Believe me when I say that the energy substrate is important.

As for the DMAE, yeah, I only used it cause I had it. Personally, I rather use CPH. Same goes for the choline bitartrate... it's essentially useless :toofunny: ..... alpha-GPC or straight up lecithin is where it's at if you wanna support acetylcholine.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
The only thing you need that I could see is sulbutiamine.

But, that would make it taste even worse.
Nah, in such a big blend it wouldn't bother the taste.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd say try it - it works well with caffeine. The nootropics and it would make a good combo I bet.

What about PEA too??

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LMAO @ Ronin.

I don't care, give me it, now....10 bottles. *scratches hives*