Promagnon 25 stack help pls

animalXXX

Awards
Hi guys i had a question about a bulking stack i'm going to do. I'm currently at 197 lbs 7% BF and i'm looking at doing some Promagnon. I'm going to start bulking up and since i want to do a show in November I need to pack on as much muscle as possible. I've done M1t before with great gains and also done some SD. I'm thinking about doing Promagnon for 30 days and stacking it with M1T or Superdrol, or maybe for the first 2 weeks do M1T with it and then switch to Superdrol. What do you guys think?

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i am pretty sure that promagnon is methylated. i would not stack this with other methyls like m1t or sd. max lmg is a good supplement that is non methylated.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also non -methylated,Mega-trn,mega-zol,methoxy-tst.

animalXXX

Awards
I also have some Halodrol that i could take instead. I don't think that is methylated. I know that M1T is really androgenic and that Promagnon is not that much so that is why i was thinking about stacking them togheter. I'm not sure how androgenic Superdrol is. I could just go for 2-3 weeks on and make sure I take a lot of Liver X with it. I know i would be really pushing it, but i really want to do this show and I need to pick up some more size.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also have some Halodrol that i could take instead. I don't think that is methylated. I know that M1T is really androgenic and that Promagnon is not that much so that is why i was thinking about stacking them togheter. I'm not sure how androgenic Superdrol is. I could just go for 2-3 weeks on and make sure I take a lot of Liver X with it. I know i would be really pushing it, but i really want to do this show and I need to pick up some more size.
Yeah Halodrol is also methylated if you are going to stack to methyls even if we dont recommend it M1T and SD are not ones you want to do it with,if you are going to do it PP and promagnum 4weeks tops and i recommend blood work after.But Max lmg is non methylated and good for bulking.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Almost forgot there is the PP/SD split which is a six weeker and approches it good,do a search on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BlumpkinKing Anabolics 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8