Best CEE product.........

THA GONZ

Awards
I have heard mixed reviews about alot of the new CEE products and have also heard that some of them are just mostly or all Creatine monohydrate. Just wondering what brands you guys have used and trust.
I am going to use some as part of my PCT for an upcoming cycle and have never used CEE but always had good results with Monohydrate.
I am leaning toward DS Xceed because I know they are a very trust worthy company, just wondering if there are any others out there worth looking at?

Thanks

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Bulk CEE is by far the best way to go. CNW and many others carry it in bulk form, its nice b/c it allows you to stack whatever you feel like with it and it gives you about 10x as many servings as a name brand CEE product.

Riminator

Awards
I've been using Primaforce CEE and all my lifts are up. It's just capped CEE, but I don't mind paying a little extra for the convenience. You can find bottles on the net for $19.99.

Rim

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
DS is one of the best companies out there, so I assume XCEED will be a good supp...check out some of the logs in the DS section. I have never tried it.

I love CET and have used it for a while now, including during PCT. It is awesome. Nice pumps, great energy, just an all around solid product. I love it and I want to stack it with some Omega Lightning when it arrives.

O14

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will also third Cre-Ethyl Thunder, Matt at CNW is a trustworthy guy and makes a solid product. I am going to try xceed next, most likely. Pretty much anything designed by or promoted by our board sponsors is a solid product, they are about all I will trust with my money.

THA GONZ

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys! I think I may go with the CNW Bulk CEE now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
While I agree that bulk CEE is the most cost effective way to go, we offer CEE capsules at cost effective pricing for those that want the convenience of not having to cap their own and not wanting to deal with the horrid taste of CEE.

Creatine E2 comes in 120 and 240 cap sizes and contains 750 mg of CEE per cap. Avg online prices range in about the 14 to 15 dollar per bottle range on the 120's and the 19.95 to 25.00 range for the 240's.

Here is the HPLC results to confirm quality on the Creatine E2.

Attachments

stinkfist

Awards
For all the bulk users out there, what do you do to "hide" that horrid taste of the CEE? Normally I can man up and handle anything, but this stuff is so freakin sour I just dread taking it.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
For all the bulk users out there, what do you do to "hide" that horrid taste of the CEE? Normally I can man up and handle anything, but this stuff is so freakin sour I just dread taking it.
I mix it in Crystal light or some such thing, powdered Gatorade sometimes for a during-workout drink, along with ALCAR, Taurine, potassium, sometimes tyrosine, BCAA's, etc. Makes it sour, but not too bad. If you really wanna pucker up, throw citrulline malate in...:cheers:

VitaminT

Awards
Does CEE really work all that better than CM? I've been trying the CEE and I really can't tell the benefit.