Does Cee cause Lethargy?

bizzare_777

Awards
I started my 1st cycle of cee last week and had pretty bad side effects. Felt almost similar to the lethary i got from using m1t last year. Im sure most of you know the feeling. I was wondering if any one else ever had this problem when cycling Cee? After the 2nd day of this cycle, i began to experience a rapid heart beat (mostly at nights) Extreme headaches, feeling really tired throughout the days. Anyways, i had to end this cycle so soon and i dont think i'll be using cee anymore, not too mention, i didnt even notice the slightest increase in strenght and i was using 5 grams daily. The cee i used was from customnutritionwarehouse, do you think i probably got some bunk cee by any chance? havent really read any reports on side effects from cee, so im just curious.

Oh well, i guess i'll just have to go back to good ol Mono.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
[The cee i used was from customnutritionwarehouse, do you think i probably got some bunk cee by any chance? havent really read any reports on side effects from cee, so im just curious.

Oh well, i guess i'll just have to go back to good ol Mono.
Dude whats with all the links to 1fast400? anyways CNW is a reputable company and I doubt that its bunk.
cc

bizzare_777

Awards
Geezzzzz, so much hate...tsk tsk, anyways, sorry about that. I posted this thread at the 1fast forum and then copied and pasted to this forum. I know Matt's products are excellent and that wasnt an attack on his products, my question was do you think i possibly just recieved a bad batch.