Centurion Labz War Demonz

Beathead

Awards
Thoughts? This is an older pro hormone. Where can I find a high 4 andro?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Centurion Labz is pretty reputable. Their PHs are big sellers at the online retailer I work for. It’s legit. The DMZ is a little underdosed but the Hexadrone isn’t. I would run 3 caps a day if you’re gonna run it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know a couple guys who stacked the War Demonz with the m17Alpha and one had to quit 2 weeks in, he had gained 15lbs already and was freaking out. He couldn’t lift because of the pumps and could not handle it.

My other buddy had exactly the same reaction physically but loved it. I think he gained 25lbs he said in just that one month. Pumps were insane.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried it....very good stuff. I'm pretty sure it was reformulated later on, the hexadrone was taken out and replaced with something. Either way the OG was def. legit stuff.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
⬆ That’s not actually DMZ. Go to Medfit-RX or AdvancedSupps.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
War Demonz is still DMZ and Hexadrone at 8 and 100mg respectively, per cap.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Come on man, why recommend that? It's a marketing ploy to mislead customers into thinking that it's actual DMZ.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Advanced supps are the best company I've ever bought from! Loads of free samples, cheap add-on's and quick shipping

Beathead

Awards
I'm now considering m17 alpha, war demonz, and tudca. Since the m17 alpha turns into mt1, would I still need to run test?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm now considering m17 alpha, war demonz, and tudca. Since the m17 alpha turns into mt1, would I still need to run test?
M17 Alpha is M1AD and 1,4 OHP. M1AD is methylated 1AD and 1,4 OHP is a precursor to boldenone. Both have conversion to boldenone but are active compounds on their own.

M1T, Methylated 1-Test isn’t Test. 1-Test is DHB (dihydroboldenone). DHB is a derivative of Equipoise (boldenone).
M1T is Methylated DHB, not methylated testosterone which is a common misconception.

Regardless, even if it did convert to Test, it would be at a rate of 15-20% (best estimates available) which would be nowhere near enough for a Test base.

M17 Alpha is gonna shut you down hard so definitely run a test base. And run TUDCA at 1000mg a day. M1AD is one of the harshest orals on the market and conversion to M1T is going to make it even harsher.