ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some T boosters say to take with food. Some say to take on an empty stomach. Some say take all pills at one dose. Some say split. Some say take in the morning. Some say take before bed.

Is one more optimal? Will any of those dosing schemes yield the same exact result? Will some of those dosing schemes mess up the absorption?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some T boosters say to take with food. Some say to take on an empty stomach. Some say take all pills at one dose. Some say split. Some say take in the morning. Some say take before bed.

Is one more optimal? Will any of those dosing schemes yield the same exact result? Will some of those dosing schemes mess up the absorption?
I like 10 minutes before meal or 30 minutes after. also 1st thing in morning and evening around dinnertime.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like 10 minutes before meal or 30 minutes after. also 1st thing in morning and evening around dinnertime.
Personal preference, or any science behind when you do it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Personal preference, or any science behind when you do it?
my 1st test booster that worked was get diesel DTP many years ago....that is what the label said and that is how I've dosed all test boosters since-works for me.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why don’t you just follow what each label says?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do the same...I have always taken my test boosters on an empty stomach. First thing in the morning with a couple nice stims that contain some Yohimbine HCL gets me really excited!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup i follow bigT format as well split dosages 2X breakfast/dinner with food

Unless its a Tbooster that i know would amplify affets of preworkout

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This. I think most dose this way and it's optimal to dose a t booster that way.