- 08-09-2018, 03:52 PM
I was thinking of stacking d-ribose with creatine in order to maximise atp production. I would also use betaine at the same time.
I understand that not only does ribose induce insulin, improving creatine absorption, but it also participates in Krebs cycle.
But I also understand that it lowers blood glucose.
Has anyone experimented with d ribose? Eventually did you stack it with creatine? Is this stack optimal pre or post workout?
Thanks in advance
- 08-10-2018, 07:01 AM
creatine will eventually saturate if you take it with broccoli :-) I wouldn't buy it for that. Its supposed to be good for the heart (15 grams), especially if using things like beta2 agonists, nicotine, etc... I use it (bulk bags) strictly as a hopeful earlier death preventative. There was a company that used to sell a ribose-c supplement...they haven't in a long time - popular stuff (not necessarily effective, but popular :-)) tends to stay around. I'd say it's one of those "if you're going to light cigars with dollar bills - try d-ribose instead" supplements. Its not like you can tell if your heart is being protected.
08-10-2018, 11:07 AM
08-10-2018, 09:31 PM
Your mileage may vary but I've found Ribose at 10g pre great for cardio. I feel it helps stave off that feeling like you want to quit. It'll definitely remain a staple of my cardio cocktail with Beta-Alanine, caffeine, and cordyceps.
08-11-2018, 06:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2009, 12:23 AM
- By MentalTwitch in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:08 PM
- By MentalTwitch in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2008, 03:09 PM
- By comacho in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2008, 12:27 AM
- By Alpha Dog in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2007, 07:56 PM