Bloodshr3d Raw Replacement

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be getting hard to find and I need a change anyways.

Recommend me good replacement please. I would like it to be powder form.

Thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MonteRXS or TheMyth
Any radiate powder left ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FitMax would be a solid option. Besides the actual fat burning effects, it's also very solid for improving mood and energy/focus, so it can be used to provide energy and improve mood in addition to "just" thermogenic effects. It also has some ingredients that can improve endurance (like rhodiola) and improve recovery (like LCLT). The 2g choline bitaratrate per full dose, along with the huperzine (and rhodiola) gives you some solid focus benefits.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'll be using it pwo. I dont do anything with arginine or anything that converts to it. That's why I use fatburner as pwo

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Checked it out. Only a good price on the War edition.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
FitMax would be a solid option. Besides the actual fat burning effects, it's also very solid for improving mood and energy/focus, so it can be used to provide energy and improve mood in addition to "just" thermogenic effects. It also has some ingredients that can improve endurance (like rhodiola) and improve recovery (like LCLT). The 2g choline bitaratrate per full dose, along with the huperzine (and rhodiola) gives you some solid focus benefits.
How about Stim Max?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it clumpy? My last tub clumped up before I could finish it. OL had a warning on their website once to break it up before using since it may already be clumped. That only worked a week or two until it was a rock.

Any ETA on reformulation? I haven’t been able to find a solid replacement and really miss the 5mg AY dose