Olympus Labs Re1gn

Status
Not open for further replies.

myuniverse1

Awards
Not sure if you guys are members of the Facebook Group "Official Olympus Labs Demigod Group", but it looks like there have been quite a few issues with Olympus Labs Re1gn Dragons Mist flavor, and it being much more powerful (stim wise) than the other 4 flavors. There have been multiple reports of increased sweating, vomiting, amongst other issues, and I wanted to know who all has tried Re1gn, what flavor, dosage, and have you had any issues? I do believe Dragons Mist is the only one with these issues, so wanted to see what the AM members have to say, or have found out. Thanks.

Antv1001

Awards
Yes they did say DM was slightly higher on the stim side and to start with 1/2 scoop first. Looks like they have made needed adjustments and their next batch should be out soon. So far I have tried area 51, DM, and Lions Blood. All the flavors are great, and 2 scoops with LB or 51 provides me with a great workout, great pumps, and the want to keep lifting. The potency of DM can also be diluted if mixed in more water or if making sure to have a pre workout meal prior. Also maybe slow sipping instead of chugging it would be a safer bet if you want to try it out.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I started with 2 scoops... drank half... felt like ****. Tried again with 1 scoop and only drank half because I still felt way over stimmed. I have a high stin tolerance and I am pretty disappointed that I wasted my money on that tub. Would be nice if they'd offer a replacement to those of us who have a tub that they can't even take. Just my opinion.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started with 2 scoops... drank half... felt like ****. Tried again with 1 scoop and only drank half because I still felt way over stimmed. I have a high stin tolerance and I am pretty disappointed that I wasted my money on that tub. Would be nice if they'd offer a replacement to those of us who have a tub that they can't even take. Just my opinion.
I'm in the same boat as you bro and I am one of the ones who shared their experience with DM on the Facebook page OP was talking about.

Send GNO a PM, he will take care of you

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the same boat as you bro and I am one of the ones who shared their experience with DM on the Facebook page OP was talking about.

Send GNO a PM, he will take care of you
PM or email me

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would OL be recalling DM from customers who bought it?
No. If a customer has a concern with any product they contact us.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Heck, I want all the over dosed Re1gn returns LOL

One thing is true, OL is legit, and you never have worry about them under dosing their products. OL4LIFE

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I've had the same problem with DM. I've tapered down to half a scoop but still sends me over to a yohimbine bad reaction. Compared to using almost 2 scoops of a different flavor.

Will OL exchange this flavor cause I don't see the point in using 1/4 scoop. As you aren't getting much out of it besides alot of yohimbine apparently.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had the same problem with DM. I've tapered down to half a scoop but still sends me over to a yohimbine bad reaction. Compared to using almost 2 scoops of a different flavor.

Will OL exchange this flavor cause I don't see the point in using 1/4 scoop. As you aren't getting much out of it besides alot of yohimbine apparently.
My point exactly. Recall it and exchange with some other flavour. There is no point taking half a scoop or serving coz the other ingredients will be close to nothing.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Not bad mouthing OL, I love their products, but Holy crap!!!! I 100% recall my last post.... do not, and I repeat, do not take the recommended 2-scoop single serving!!!! I took this stuff at 4:00, killed it in the gym for almost 2-hours, but after that I was a mess. I was shaky, felt "off" exsperianced odd cold waves throughout my body, and was having some difficulty talking. It's been almost 5-hours later and I finally feel normal, but can tell it's still has a lingering effect. I probably drank at least 100oz of of water over the past couple hours to flush it out of me.

Keep in mind, I have a super high stim tolerance. I would take a heaping scoop of C&P PWO with no problems, and mesomorph etc.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Not bad mouthing OL, I love their products, but Holy crap!!!! I 100% recall my last post.... do not, and I repeat, do not take the recommended 2-scoop single serving!!!! I took this stuff at 4:00, killed it in the gym for almost 2-hours, but after that I was a mess. I was shaky, felt "off" exsperianced odd cold waves throughout my body, and was having some difficulty talking. It's been almost 5-hours later and I finally feel normal, but can tell it's still has a lingering effect. I probably drank at least 100oz of of water over the past couple hours to flush it out of me.

Keep in mind, I have a super high stim tolerance. I would take a heaping scoop of C&P PWO with no problems, and mesomorph etc.
which flavor?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dragon Mist
The entire thread was about how bad the side effects are after taking DM and you took the entire serving?! Jesus man. I wouldn't even dare. My 5 tubs are still sitting. I was so excited to get this PWO and now I am too sure. Want to build a good stim tolerance and then try.

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
So wait, after all the videos and all these threads, you two scooped DM and you are surprised?
Didn't read the label either, as it explicitly says to start at 1 scoop to assess tolerance.

Brand new stimulant that none of us have ever had before, better start at double the directed amount for the virgin use...this is why we can't have nice things

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

"Cold waves"?
Sounds like a (side)effect from Yohimbine.
My DM and Lions blood is somewhere over the Atlantic ocean at the moment I get back with a review when I have tried it.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Didn't read the label either, as it explicitly says to start at 1 scoop to assess tolerance.

Brand new stimulant that none of us have ever had before, better start at double the directed amount for the virgin use...this is why we can't have nice things
Doesn't exactly feel like a new stim though....just feels like too much yohimbine.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
After all the discussion, I had to order a tub of dragons mist to see for myself. Took a 6gram serving, so just slightly over one scoop (have been using 1.75 scoops of the other flavors). It is seriously strong. I did notice the increased sweating, and it definitely has a stronger stim kick than the others, but I had an excellent workout, with no adverse sides. I was actually having a hard time sitting still between sets...found myself doing lots of super sets Definitely looking forward to using 1.25 scoop dragons mist with epilogue when it comes out. That tub will last forever! Debating ordering a few more tubs...

mod edit: please direct all customer issues to the OL forum. This message is for the entire thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.