Flex fitness B3ast Stack

Arod03

Arod03

Awards
Hello every, was wondering if anyone had tried this stack ? It's a 12 week cycle, with 4 weeks of PCT included.

First bottle is 90 capsules-
(60 mg) 19-Nor,
(25mg) 18-Methyl,
(10mg) Methyl-Sten,
(15mg) Carbopol,

One serving, 3 times a day.

After 4 weeks, next bottle contains 90 Capsules
-(80mg) 19-Nor,
(30mg) Hexadrone,
(10mg) Methyl-Sten,
(25mg) Arimistane,
(15mg) Carbopol,
One serving, 3 times a day.

Last 5 days , introduce Restore PCT - 90 Capsules

(1109mg) Restore
(65mg) Androst 3 5-dien-7 17-dione
(954mg) D-Aspartic Acid
(105mg) Milk Thistle
One serving , 3 times a day.

Any kind of feedback would be appreciated! Thanks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a SERM. Restore PCT is not going to cut it.

Arod03

Arod03

Awards
Yeah , did you try it ? If so any great results?

Bundles21

Awards
Im currently on Titan Stack from flex fitness. First few weeks i was LETHAGIC as all hell. I then purchased Dermacrine and celery seed extract (for high blood pressure and the issue went away. But it was hard to even make it to the gym. The little 80 year old lady next to me had more energy than i did.

Other than that. Im almost finished with bottle one and ive gained a lot of GOOD weight. Strong as hell too.
Im eating 3-4000 calories , 6 meals a day. And im still maintaining a ripped 6 pack.

I highly suggest beast or titan.

Arod03

Arod03

Awards
Im currently on Titan Stack from flex fitness. First few weeks i was LETHAGIC as all hell. I then purchased Dermacrine and celery seed extract (for high blood pressure and the issue went away. But it was hard to even make it to the gym. The little 80 year old lady next to me had more energy than i did.

Other than that. Im almost finished with bottle one and ive gained a lot of GOOD weight. Strong as hell too.
Im eating 3-4000 calories , 6 meals a day. And im still maintaining a ripped 6 pack.

I highly suggest beast or titan.
Wow! Yeah I've seen the titan, and that's what I was going to do but then saw the beast stack. Thanks for the feedback

Bundles21

Awards
Titan didnt fail me. Im only done with the first bottle and ive gotten pretty big. watch those side effects tho.
Training hard will make you really tired to wanna do anything else anyways. So hope ur schedules kinda clear

Arod03

Arod03

Awards
Titan didnt fail me. Im only done with the first bottle and ive gotten pretty big. watch those side effects tho.
Training hard will make you really tired to wanna do anything else anyways. So hope ur schedules kinda clear
Yeah I've read up some guys have gotten up to 15 lbs in just 4 weeks! Good lean muscle, Little to no water retention. Yeah , I've been prepping myself for it! What cycle support you taking, if any?

Bundles21

Awards
I used :
rich pianas liver and organ defender(cycle support)
Milk thistle
Celery seed extract
Dermacrine* (u can find it on Amazon)
Whole food multivitamin
Krill oil
clean mass gain protein powder
Garlic oil (for immune system)
Green tea extract

What i suggest doing also is using REAL FOOD and not rely on powders and supplements if ur on a budget.

Buy real eggs (best quality possible) and swallow them.
Make oats,banana,pb, 7-10 eggwhites mass gainer milkshakes.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Restore is trash.

Also, eight weeks of a methyl (Msten) you may want to grab some UDCA/TUDCA and NAC.

Bundles21

Awards
Yeah i also suggest adding tudca as well. I found out about it recently. also sold on amazon

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What PCT have you taken , that you prefer?
You're going to want to pick up a serm like nolva or clomid and run an otc pct product along side it.

Bundles21

Awards
what pct do u suggest?
And where can i find nolva that isnt like $80?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what pct do u suggest?
And where can i find nolva that isnt like $80?
A SERM + a natural anabolic like AlphaMax XT during PCT. SERMS do cost some money. If money is an issue, don't use hormones.

Scally

Awards
My question is how you got your hands on this stuff. Can't find it anywhere anymore