Shelf life of Nolva

jtt

Awards
I purchased 50 ml of nolva in PEG one year ago. I have kept it stored in a dark wrapper in the bottom drawer of my refrigerator. Do you feel the product is still usable and safe?

Newb017

Banned
Awards
i would think it's fine, but nolva is what 25 bucks? if you using it for PCT, which I'm gonna guess you are, your cycle and extra supplements should cost way more than 25 bucks, so just pony up and buy another bottle, just my opinion tho

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
i would think it's fine, but nolva is what 25 bucks? if you using it for PCT, which I'm gonna guess you are, your cycle and extra supplements should cost way more than 25 bucks, so just pony up and buy another bottle, just my opinion tho
I dont get it... Your saying because the Nolva is cheap he should buy more even tho the nolva he already has is still good? that doesnt make sence. if it works use it, right?

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that even un-refrigerated nolva if kept in dark place and not to warm is easily good for a year and you had it refrigerated.. I d use it

Newb017

Banned
Awards
I dont get it... Your saying because the Nolva is cheap he should buy more even tho the nolva he already has is still good? that doesnt make sence. if it works use it, right?
i'm saying it could be fine, by why even "risk" it, not that there's really a risk, but why not just buy more, why possibly risk not having a proper PCT for a measly 25 bucks