PES High Volume

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
So I'm on my last tub.
Have a tub of Hemavol (I-force) sitting in my stash.
Could I use this instead of the HV while I save funds in an effort to re-stock on that, Ergonine, Amino IV and all my other regular goodies>???
Simpler question: are they serving the same purpose? Can I mix Hemavol w/ my Pre + E9 and still have my BCAA's intra?
Thanks,

Ike

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, although they contain similar ingredients (HV has citrulline, Agmatine, nitrates and hydramax while hemavol has cit mal, Agmatine, and GMS) they still have somewhat different profiles.

I can tell you first hand that after using HV, no other pump product comes close to it in terms of consistency and magnitudes of pumps

And the stack that you mentioned: e9, pre, hemavol with Bcaa's intra looks perfectly fine

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
High volume needs to come in big full 60 serve jugs lol for the 2 scoop pump feinds

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Already mentioned, but yes you can mix!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, that is fine to mix. And this way you can do a side by side comparison on how both work for you.

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm currently trying High Volume and what I like is the versatility and what you can stack it with.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I'm on my last tub.
Have a tub of Hemavol (I-force) sitting in my stash.
Could I use this instead of the HV while I save funds in an effort to re-stock on that, Ergonine, Amino IV and all my other regular goodies>???
Simpler question: are they serving the same purpose? Can I mix Hemavol w/ my Pre + E9 and still have my BCAA's intra?
Thanks,

Ike
Out of curiosity, what is your other pre you're stacking Hemavol with? Just making sure there isn't too much overlapping ingredients.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, what is your other pre you're stacking Hemavol with? Just making sure there isn't too much overlapping ingredients.
Just saw this. As I'm still using High Volume w/ E9 and Conquer, I've yet to open the Hemavol