First Thread: Trenadrol In Iraq... Suggestions?

Michaelin1833

:wave2:Well this is my first time posting anything on AM . My best freind hman85 is always on here and we have always hit the gym together but now i am over in Iraq working as an MP for the Marines :usa1:. I ordered some Trenadrol and i know i should have started this post when i first started it but i am 14 days into it and was looking for suggestions on diet and anything else that can help and to learn from other peoples experiances to get the results i am looking for. I am 5'10 195 pounds and about 16-17% body fat( weight shot up 8 pounds since i have been taking Trenadrol and other supplements). My typical everyday routine is as followed...

Wake up at 9:00am
When i get up i take one Trenadrol, i hit the gym 5 days a week and a few times a week after the gym i go to the pool and swim laps for about 20-30 mins. After that i take two servings of Cellmass Creatine and some Anobolic Pump and i head over and eat a good serving of lean meet vegtables and milk.

Around 3:00
I down a protein shake and go to work

At 5:00
Take Anobolic Pump and go to the chowhall again and eat a large serving of fish or steak or chicken with vegtables and rice. About three times a week ill eat a peice of cheesecake, i know if i want to get as lean as i want to be i should probably stop but eating everything healthy all the time is tough,

At 8:00
I take another protein shake.

At 11:30
I take another Anobolic Pump. We go to midrats (mid ration chow ) I eat some more beef or chicken with some vegtables but by this time i am full and dont have a big appitite.

Around 12:30
I take powerfull and 2 more servings of Cell Mass and i pass out for the night.:sleeping:

Thats pretty much how everyday is going over here, its pretty much groundhogs day over here in the desert.

My goals:
I am trying to get a lean bulk and lose alot of bodyfat around my waist and stomach. i have lost alot already. I am going to try and run 3 miles about 3 times a week and on days i dont run i will be at the pool ( its getting pretty damn hot out here)

I also have other supplements like fat burners but i was told not to take them untill after i am done with the Trenadrol but like i said i want to lean up a bit. I also have Epistane and Mdrol for another time unless someone thinks i should throw some in with what i am already takeing. Prime and Post Cycle Support for PCT

well anything else you are interested in my routine or diet let me know cause i have 6 more months here to get close to where i want to be. thanks everyone

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

you have a good selection of supplements. do you get them shipped over from the US or is there somewhere on base you can buy these.I saw a programme about the base in Afghanistan and if thaty is anything to go by , your gyms on base are awesome

Michaelin1833

Most of what i take i get from online but cellmass and protein and fish oils i get here its cheap and conveinient. the gyms over here are just as good as a ballys or golds i mean they have everything you could want from freeweights to machines its pretty impresssive, deff not what i expected. i go to that gym sometimes but they also have other smaller gyms around base that are closer . i usually work with freeweights so i go to a gym closer to my barracks but it ha everything i need

Michaelin1833

thanks

MOD EDIT: Thread moved from Supp forum. Please review the sticky in that forum. Thank you.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Good deal son! Hope shiz is going good over there man. Hey if you need to message me just do it on here through PersonalMessages. I check this alot more than myspace. Make sure you get that anabolic pump in 10 mins before you comsume carbs, or just parachute it (like the old days lol). that way it hits alot quicker.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
is it just me, or does it seem like you're not eating a minimum of 60g complex carbs with your anabolic pump? this would significantly change things. cut the cheesecake if you can. eating like a lean machine makes me feel twice as good as the feeling of devouring lets say a godiva chocolate souffle. although comparable, the former is better than the latter. focus on eating good quality complex carbohydrates, and very few sugars. keeping your sodium and spice intake down will reduce water retention and help your kidneys as well. keep your protein high as a kite, preferably 2g/lb. personally i'd either lower the amount of creatine you're taking, or just cut it out completely. its not a necessity while on aas. yes, its proven to be very beneficial while ON, and yes i've experience those effects, but i personally find myself retaining more water than desired when using creatine while ON. my experience with creatine while on has only been with Krealkyln, which is hands down the best creatine around. cheap, effective, and none of the negatives of the older ****.

now you have some epi, which you could use as well, but before i say anything like that man, where the **** is your pct. trenadrol will shut you down and sht you down hard. you are most likely going to need more than pcs and prime; you dont even have an AI in there. you must get your hand on something, preferably a SERM, of which preferably clomid due to trenadrol being a progestin.

you really realy should have got on here before you atarted poppin them pills brother. if you dont figure out something soon to resemble something like a pct you're gona have a rough time recovering. it aint going to be fun.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I never had trouble with the tren myself but i have seen some people have some problems with it lately. I would recommend a serm or Ai.

Michaelin1833

Well i think i am getting enough carbs, could be wrong but most of the time i get a pressed sandwich on wheat along with alot of brocolli and cheese for lunch and dinner i have a large portion of rice but i figured i shouldent over due the carbs. also i have pretty much cut sugars out as much as possible besides the cheescake but i have stoped eating it. all i drinnk is water and milk over here i have not had gatorade or soda in over a month now. As for the creatine it had made me alot more solid and maybe a little water retention ... you think i should cut it out completly? as for PCT i also have about 20ml of 25mg tamoxofen citrate left over from a while ago. probably not enough what would you recomend, i usually get serims from cemproducts. would it be straight to start running epi now with it cause i dont know if its because of the time i am dosing the tren but it doesnt give me the pump and intensity as when i pulsed epistane alone two years ago?

Michaelin1833

what up my brother from another mother. yeah i usually try to take AP 20-30 mins before i eat. parachuting it lol i dont know about that that **** is pretty narly inside.
i dont know man when i took epi that last time i was getting better pumps from it pulsing it than i have been getting off this tren i dont know if its because i dose it 20 mins before i work out or what or if i should start taking 3 a day now but i dont know. i gained 8 pounds quick and it was pretty lean unless the creatine added some pounds in there. i dont know how to gauge it cause i am taking alot of things you know. what do you think

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
what up my brother from another mother. yeah i usually try to take AP 20-30 mins before i eat. parachuting it lol i dont know about that that **** is pretty narly inside.
i dont know man when i took epi that last time i was getting better pumps from it pulsing it than i have been getting off this tren i dont know if its because i dose it 20 mins before i work out or what or if i should start taking 3 a day now but i dont know. i gained 8 pounds quick and it was pretty lean unless the creatine added some pounds in there. i dont know how to gauge it cause i am taking alot of things you know. what do you think
Drop the creatine! Nothing is a miralce man! 8 pounds is good for a cycle overall so don't get ahead of yourself.When are you working out? what time before the workout do you take the tren? What do you eat preworkout? Don't take 3 a day at all! you don't need that much imo. That seems to be when all the problems start. You need to put in the time and effort man. Steroids are ahelpful thing, but you will not get anywher without the dedication in the gym and the diet(diet being 80-90%).

Michaelin1833

not a good day today did marine corps martial arts training and got thrown over some shoulders landed wrong and either cracked or bruised a rib. probably stupid but i still worked chest didnt feel to bad untill later that night hopfully this heals soon. injuries suck and i still have another week of training to get my next belt:lick:

Michaelin1833

i take a protein shake and tren right before i go to the gym twenty mins is when i actually start hittin it. i guess ill take yalls advise and drop the creatine all together. my diet is pretty good man. i eat better here than i ever could back home ballanced meals mad chicken steak fish all three meals and 3 protein shakes a day. protein intake is kinda hard to count but in protein shakes alone i am drinking 200g along with my meals which are stacked with protein

Michaelin1833

hey harry for some reason when i send you a personal message its not sending it to you check your myspace and get back at me