hair regrow supps

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone have a good simple stack?? im on TRT now and im starting to shed.. need some help please

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AestheticMe

AestheticMe

Awards
If you wanna throw it in the mix

i have used celery oil (dont know if it was the seed oil) that a friend gave to me with great success, it starts working the same week making your hair twice as thick the 3rd week. good luck bro

JKC12482

Awards
try azelaic acid, minoxidil, and spironolactone, if you can get retin-a try that as well, if i were you i'd try to get propecia as well, it's going to block systemic dht, check up on the side effects and weigh your options, anyways, the topicals i mentioned can get expensive and aggrevating, but it's worth it if you want to keep your hair

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Does this "toco-8", an extract from Palm Fruit really do anything for hair?? Any double blind clinical trials done on this stuff?

Also, this guy is talking about actual re-growth...some of these recommendations seem focused on loss prevention.... anything out there you guys can personally vouch for?

JKC12482

Awards
laser max hair comb? it sounds stupid, but i've heard it works well for actual regrowth

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
I have been using Revita Shampoo and Spectral DNC for about 3 weeks now and I'm seeing new growth. I was previously using just a liquid azelaic acid and minoxidil combo and it seemed to stop the shedding, but no real regrowth.

Edit: Also been on Toco-8 for about a week now since I'm taking 1-T...so well see if regrowth continues...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are getting great results on regrowth on the Virile Mane, Java Lustre, Toco -8 combo.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
not a supp but works -nizoral shampoo....2% is prescription in US but 1% is avail OTC....