Activate Extreme, 6-oxo, Lean Extreme with a Vdiet thrown in Summer Recomp

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Guys!

Here's my summer plan:

Weeks 1-4 ( ~200calories above maintanence )
Activate-X @ 1caps/4x daily
6oxo @ 100mg/3x daily
Lean-X @ 1caps/3x daily

Weeks 5-6 ( running a 2 week V-diet; June 1st-14th to kick off summer )
ECA @ 25/200/81 2-3x daily depending on sides ( usually minimal for me )
DCP @ 2caps/3x daily

Weeks 7-10 ( ~200calories above maintanence )
Activate-X @ 1cap/4x daily
6oxo @ 100mg/3x daily
Lean-X @ 1caps/3x daily

Support Supps:

Orange Triad, mega-dose fish oil, whey, Xtend BCAAs, ZMA - for sleep, and I have some Green Mag and GG coming in which Im really thinking about adding into the mix

Routine:
I'll be running an HST M-W-F full body routine

I'll be posting:

Daily Macro's, Feeling Before/During W/O, Sides/Pains, Aggression, and anything else I feel like adding as i move through this 10 week Journey

Stats:

~18% B/F, ~204lbs, 5'7, 26 yrs old, never ran a t-booster/anti-e/anti-c before, been lifting on/off for 4 yrs but a little bit more seriously for ~4 months

Diet:

Last log I did was on a CKD and I think im gona do this recomp on the same, I am going to shoot for ~2900 for W/O days and ~2600 on non W/O days

All help, questions, and thoughts are appreciated

Let the show begin...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Guys!

Here's my summer plan:

Weeks 1-4 ( ~200calories above maintanence )
Activate-X @ 1caps/4x daily
6oxo @ 100mg/3x daily
Lean-X @ 1caps/3x daily

Weeks 5-6 ( running a 2 week V-diet; June 1st-14th to kick off summer )
ECA @ 25/200/81 2-3x daily depending on sides ( usually minimal for me )
DCP @ 2caps/3x daily

Weeks 7-10 ( ~200calories above maintanence )
Activate-X @ 1cap/4x daily
6oxo @ 100mg/3x daily
Lean-X @ 1caps/3x daily

Support Supps:

Orange Triad, mega-dose fish oil, whey, Xtend BCAAs, ZMA - for sleep, and I have some Green Mag and GG coming in which Im really thinking about adding into the mix

Routine:
I'll be running an HST M-W-F full body routine

I'll be posting:

Daily Macro's, Feeling Before/During W/O, Sides/Pains, Aggression, and anything else I feel like adding as i move through this 10 week Journey

Stats:

~18% B/F, ~204lbs, 5'7, 26 yrs old, never ran a t-booster/anti-e/anti-c before, been lifting on/off for 4 yrs but a little bit more seriously for ~4 months

Diet:

Last log I did was on a CKD and I think im gona do this recomp on the same, I am going to shoot for ~2900 for W/O days and ~2600 on non W/O days

All help, questions, and thoughts are appreciated

Let the show begin...

Sounds like a good plan! Good luck, I'll be following.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Update

couldnt get to the gym last night because I had to work late on a project that went live @ 8pm - of course everything went down to the wire

Diets stayed on track so far this week, i should make it to the gym tonight so updates later on.

Overall feelings after 3 days:

I balls have been tingling a little bit and I notice I was more 'firm' in certain places

Appetites been up a little bit but trying to control it as im an endo:aargh:

Sleep was a little bit more deep last night too

JDF

Awards
  • Established
6 days in now, libido seems like its up slightly and a little bit of dryness in my wrists which i usually have issues with.

Everything else seems to be going well I weighed myself on thursday and im at 203.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Not much to update, havent really felt all that much yet.

Little bit more of an alpha male feeling in the gym but I seem to sweat less while decreasing the time in between sets.

I added GM and GG to my stack so Im expecting some pretty sick results!

I'll update again after my workout on wednesday

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty solid workout today

Shoulders and back seem to be breaking out just a tad, not sure if its due to the supplements i started taking because I did up my caloric intake

My obliques and mid section are looking leaner but not really looking any leaner anywhere else yet.

No other real sides or any crazy feelings to report but I do want to mention I started to put 6 scoops of xtend in a jug of water and I now sip on that allll daayy long. Kind of curious to see if it helps me to make any sort of gains.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Alright, about to begin week 3 and here's my thoughts thus far

Diets been about 80% clean ( 100% during week and shitty on the weekends )

Havent seen much in strength increases but I am noticably leaner in the mid section but havent really gained much vascularity.

I've noticed a deeper sleep which is nice because I was only getting ~4-5 hours a night for the longest time.

Sex drive is up and erections seem to be more firm.

I had noted earlier in the log that I wasnt sweating as much even with decreased rest periods but it was back to normal on friday so I guess we'll see where we stand with that tonight.

Im now a week into taking green mag so im hoping to start seeing some real strength increases from that as I usually respond very well to creatine.

No sides to report, the bacne cleared up for the most part and I've had issues with my wrists for about a year and it doesnt seem to be bothering me lately ( Orange Triad maybe? ).

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Great log, enjoyed reading it.

What version of CKD are you doing? Anabolic Diet or something else? How often do you refeed.....you said weekends weren't clean so I'm assuming then?

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Figured I'd give an update today, havent been updating the log as much as I'd like to but here goes:

My chest has always been large and thick but it really looks thicker and more solid than 2 weeks ago, no doubt. I carry fat on my chest ( lower outter ) but it really looks more formed and looks like its tightened up quite a bit since the beginning of may

The rest of my body as well just appears to be a little bit more thick and have a more pronounced look than when I started.

Mid section is still leaning out nicely but I was hoping the LX would have a stronger effect on my lower back fat, grrrr I hate that fat.

I feel much more hungry lately and I've stayed real clean still during the week.

The work outs have been alright but i've still yet to notice any real feeling of a strength increase above and beyond anything normal.

My workouts have been moving along VERY quickly and im done in ~35 minutes, i've been slacking on cardio and havnt done any in 2 weeks ( i know i know )

Concerning my not so clean weekends I do refeed and typically eat anything I want from my PostWO meal on friday up through sunday night ( I do better on 12 hour refeeds but i've been very busy on the weekends lately and have had to extend them ).

I also like to drink beer which is a big no no but honestly im a human being and never looking to compete in a BB contest. I just like to lift weights and look good for myself which is what matters to me. This past weekend I only drank on saturday and tried to have diet pepsi/vodka to cut on calories.

Version of CKD was originally the AD by Pasquale but switched it up and am doing more of a Lyle McDonald-esk CKD.

I typically keep net carbs @ ~15-20g a day but later in the week when im in ketosis I usually up that a little bit by having a low carb wrap or 2 ( 5 net carbs each )

Not sure if im going to run the trione the last 4 weeks as its out at nutra and out everywhere else in bulk, dont really want to spend the extra cash on 6oxo right now.

Any suggestions on alternatives?

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Started the Vdiet today, macro's look like this for the next 2 weeks

non-WO days:

grams cals %total
Total: 1506
Fat: 51 458 34%
Sat: 13 113 8%
Poly: 29 257 19%
Mono: 4 36 3%
Carbs: 22 22 2%
Fiber: 16 0 0%
Protein: 218 870 64%

WO days:

grams cals %total
Total: 1815
Fat: 40 364 22%
Sat: 3 29 2%
Poly: 19 171 10%
Mono: 10 90 5%
Carbs: 51 130 8%
Fiber: 18 0 0%
Protein: 293 1172 70%

I'll be running ECA, DCP, GM, GG, Regenesen, O/T, and GTE caps

I'm really hoping to drop the weight in these 2 weeks, hopefully I can give some updates more often this time

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Hey JDF. I'm on my second week of the V-Diet. What are you using for fiber? Also, what kind of protein blend are you using?

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Im using flax seed for fiber and thats it for now

The protein is Team Skip Protein from TP.com

Picked up 16lbs split into 4 flavors ( Dutch Dbl Choc, Very Berry Strawberry, Orange Creamsicle, and Bananas and Cream )

Day 1's almost in the books and I had a very strong workout tonight, decided to put in deadlifts for squats and sub'd BB SLDL for DB SLDL.

Couldnt do calves today ( damn it ) because I hurt my ankle over the weekend, this reaaaallly pisses me off because my calves are getting really big and im seeing more and more veins every week.

Oh and I decided to make this meso cycle 6 reps and the next 3 reps instead of neg's

Pretty sure im not going to SD after the 3rep mesocycle, I think im gona run CW's 10x3 for fatloss to take advantage of the increased free test from the Act-X im running for 8 weeks.

Guess that'll be a game time decision though

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Now on day 3 of the V-diet and im freaking starving, i just keep thinking about food!

It doesnt help that I have a constant headache from having surgery on mouth yesterday and getting ~20 stictches ( all inside my mouth in my gums - ouch )

My g/f was doing the diet with me but she dropped today, well last night, when she had some ckn and veggies.

I plan on staying strong and increasing my ECA dose to 3x a day ( getting actual ephedra tonight or tomorrow from a 'friend' )

Switched deadlifts in for squats for this mesocycle since I havent done them in quite sometime ( ~ 3 months and still pulled 335x6 solid times )

I stopped taking ActX and LeanX today, i think ill take the ActX after the 3 diet but not the leanX because im getting a couple bottles of 11oxo in and im going to run that as my first PH. It was between that and 3ad since they're both no methyl and both have a very easy PCT.

I'll update again later this week.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Now on day 3 of the V-diet and im freaking starving, i just keep thinking about food!

It doesnt help that I have a constant headache from having surgery on mouth yesterday and getting ~20 stictches ( all inside my mouth in my gums - ouch )

My g/f was doing the diet with me but she dropped today, well last night, when she had some ckn and veggies.

I plan on staying strong and increasing my ECA dose to 3x a day ( getting actual ephedra tonight or tomorrow from a 'friend' )

Switched deadlifts in for squats for this mesocycle since I havent done them in quite sometime ( ~ 3 months and still pulled 335x6 solid times )

I stopped taking ActX and LeanX today, i think ill take the ActX after the 3 diet but not the leanX because im getting a couple bottles of 11oxo in and im going to run that as my first PH. It was between that and 3ad since they're both no methyl and both have a very easy PCT.

I'll update again later this week.
JDF,
You may want to try adding ground flaxseed or flaxseed powder to your shakes. I've haven't been hungry since I started doing that.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I've been putting in flaxseed for 4 shakes a day and that stuff tastes like Fukin sh!t

I picked up some tastless fiber for my girlfriend before she quit the diet so I may try that but it would throw my macro's off

Rob - did you feel like **** the first couple of days? Im hoping my body adjusts and I feel better tomorrow morning

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I've been putting in flaxseed for 4 shakes a day and that stuff tastes like Fukin sh!t

I picked up some tastless fiber for my girlfriend before she quit the diet so I may try that but it would throw my macro's off

Rob - did you feel like **** the first couple of days? Im hoping my body adjusts and I feel better tomorrow morning
Honestly no. I was doing the anabolic diet beforehand, so I think that my body was used to the lack of carbs. I have actually felt great on this diet and all my lifts have been going up.

J- Try drinking a small V-8. You may be needing sodium and the vitamins can't hurt.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Wieghed myself this morning and im down 12lbs in 3 full days

Starting weight is 212 and now 200lbs and looking lean.

Even if half of the weight i've lost is water weight i'll take 6lbs in 3 days

Also - Lifted real hard last night and felt like puking about halfway through my WO and for about 30 minutes after, im guessing my blood/sugar dropped real low even though I was sipping on the GF Pre/Peri/Post WO

Rob - I may try that if I feel sick like that again in the morning but I did feel a little bit better this morning when I woke up but lethargy is a mo'fo in the mornings

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Soooo I cheated last night, went out to dinner w/ my girlfriend and had a ckn parm dinner.

To try and combat the food ate 1pslin and 2 DCP caps ( i know its not much but better than nothing )

Im still down only 12lbs as I've weighed myself this morning, going to keep trying to stay strong and I guess we'll see what happens this weekend.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Tossed the V-diet out the window last night and had some mexican food :wtf:

I know, I know..

Decided to get off of it as I just feel real weak all the time and the hot weather is honestly making it worse. Forgot to weigh/take a pic of myself this morning but I'll get to it tomorrow morning and i'll take some measurements as well

Overall I know I dropped about 12lbs and maybe 1-2% b/f in only that weeks time span which im happy with.

I'm going to start up again with the ActX this coming monday and we'll continue on with the summer recomp only now I plan on changing up my diet.

50% Pro
25% Carb
25% Fats

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Also I will not SD after my 8 weeks of HST

I'll still have 4 more weeks of ActX to take so I'll be moving into a 4 week CW routine and then SD

Possibly followed by the 10/10 transformation which i've yet to actually decide upon

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys guess the logs over :(

I started my 3rep meso cycle yesterday and decided to switch up the routine a little bit.

I started off with clean and presses ( 175lbs ), never had a problem with them but yesterday I must have come up wrong but I think I pulled something in my back. Im going to give it a few days but I hope I didnt do anything to a disk ( that'd be bad )

I'll post a pic either later tonight or tomorrow as well as give a review on the products i've taken, I also think im going to continue to take the LX and ActX even though I wont be working out for the rest of this week ( SD'ing a little bit early ).

Thanks to all who followed