Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

Axis Labs Presents:
Smash Pre-Workout
Strength And Endurance!

Smash (30 Servings) By: Axis Labs

Effects:
I've tried most preworkout drinks out there and many of them do okay. Sometimes they try to make up for being crappy by adding minuscule doses of a million different components. That's one thing I like about Smash, it's a straight forward blend. You got your creatine support, your NO support, and your focus/energy support. It basically delivers on its claims. Yes, there's increased strength and weight gain from the creatine, increased pumps from the arginine/citrulline/norvaline, krebs cycle intermediates, and a good dose of stimulant and non-stimulant energy enhancers.
7/10

Taste:
As one can tell from my title, I tried the fruit punch flavor. Now, I'm not one who usually likes fruit punch, but this tasted pretty good. It wasn't as fantastic as the warning box made it out to be, it did have an odd bitterness to it, but still very drinkable and enjoyable. It's not the kind of thing you have to force yourself to chug.
7/10

Overall:
It is an effective preworkout supp. No crazy huge proprietary blends so you know you're getting useful dosages of the ingredients. It's not a mind-blowing breaking-new-ground supp, but it is solid and you really can't go wrong with that. I was glad to se a slightly lower amount of carbs (6g) as compared to other popular preworkout supps. Although I think it would be nice to see a caffeine free version come out sometime (I'm assuming it has 200mg of caffeine). I think for those used to NO-Xplode, SuperPump 250, and other such preworkout prods they should give Smash a try. I have no doubt that despite it's deceptively simple ingredients panel it will deliver the goods. I should also mention that it is well priced for what you get.
8/10

Other:
Occasionally I found myself mixing some up just to drink cause it is actually quite refreshing. It also made a pretty effective study supp for when I just wasn't all there. Try adding a little ALCAR and bam! :D

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
good stuff! looks like a solid product!

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I've seen this review in several different forums posted by different users.

Axis Labs Presents:
Smash Pre-Workout
Strength And Endurance!

Smash (30 Servings) By: Axis Labs

Effects:
I've tried most preworkout drinks out there and many of them do okay. Sometimes they try to make up for being crappy by adding minuscule doses of a million different components. That's one thing I like about Smash, it's a straight forward blend. You got your creatine support, your NO support, and your focus/energy support. It basically delivers on its claims. Yes, there's increased strength and weight gain from the creatine, increased pumps from the arginine/citrulline/norvaline, krebs cycle intermediates, and a good dose of stimulant and non-stimulant energy enhancers.
7/10

Taste:
As one can tell from my title, I tried the fruit punch flavor. Now, I'm not one who usually likes fruit punch, but this tasted pretty good. It wasn't as fantastic as the warning box made it out to be, it did have an odd bitterness to it, but still very drinkable and enjoyable. It's not the kind of thing you have to force yourself to chug.
7/10

Overall:
It is an effective preworkout supp. No crazy huge proprietary blends so you know you're getting useful dosages of the ingredients. It's not a mind-blowing breaking-new-ground supp, but it is solid and you really can't go wrong with that. I was glad to se a slightly lower amount of carbs (6g) as compared to other popular preworkout supps. Although I think it would be nice to see a caffeine free version come out sometime (I'm assuming it has 200mg of caffeine). I think for those used to NO-Xplode, SuperPump 250, and other such preworkout prods they should give Smash a try. I have no doubt that despite it's deceptively simple ingredients panel it will deliver the goods. I should also mention that it is well priced for what you get.
8/10

Other:
Occasionally I found myself mixing some up just to drink cause it is actually quite refreshing. It also made a pretty effective study supp for when I just wasn't all there. Try adding a little ALCAR and bam! :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
lol, That's because I'm famous.