A few quick sample reviews

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
I've gotten a couple of free samples and would like to give feedback on them.

First up is Animal Pump. I like Universal, but this did nothing for me at all. Not much of a review, huh? Granted, I only took 1 dose, but I won't be buying Pump any time soon.

Next is Gaspari Cytolean. This worked pretty well, very similar to Ergopharm AMP but gave me a bit more focus. AMP is a staple of mine, but I would replace it with Cytolean if they were the same price. Wouldn't pay extra for it, though.

Finally I used Axis Lab's SMASH tonight. I got a pretty nice boost at first, probably from the glucuronolactone, but overall not that great of an energy supp. Pumps were excellent, however. I did bench and biceps (heh heh... hardcore **** right there :)), and my biceps and forearms felt like they were going to explode. Mixability was very good, taste was decent but a bit too sweet IMO.

Thanks to those companies for the samples!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I've gotten a couple of free samples and would like to give feedback on them.

First up is Animal Pump. I like Universal, but this did nothing for me at all. Not much of a review, huh? Granted, I only took 1 dose, but I won't be buying Pump any time soon.

Next is Gaspari Cytolean. This worked pretty well, very similar to Ergopharm AMP but gave me a bit more focus. AMP is a staple of mine, but I would replace it with Cytolean if they were the same price. Wouldn't pay extra for it, though.

Finally I used Axis Lab's SMASH tonight. I got a pretty nice boost at first, probably from the glucuronolactone, but overall not that great of an energy supp. Pumps were excellent, however. I did bench and biceps (heh heh... hardcore **** right there :)), and my biceps and forearms felt like they were going to explode. Mixability was very good, taste was decent but a bit too sweet IMO.

Thanks to those companies for the samples!

Great reviews man! Weird you didn't get much of an energy kick from SMASH, it gives me a good clean boost --- I dunno how much you weigh, but for those over about 210 I would recommend maybe 1 n 1/2 scoops. Anyways great review.