Update on Double-Dosed NHA

xcendo

Awards
Day 27:

- Bench 1RM up 25 lbs
- Deadlift 1RM up 30 lbs
- Power clean 1RM up 20 lbs
- Waist down 1/4"

Been eating at maintenance and training 6 days a week.

Yes, doubling up on the ActivaTe is a good, good idea.:clean:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Those are some amazing results bro, good job. ActivaTE is great (didn't mean to rhyme) but 25lbs on bench 1RM is alot of azz busting too.

On the dosage, had you ran the NHA stack at suggested dosages before?

xcendo

Awards
Yo mullet, good to see Aesop in your sig. He's the sh*t.

Yeah, three months ago I ran it at 4 caps/day (with anagen, how much that contributed I question more and more in retrospect) and had similar recomposition effects, but I was training strictly for size (HST) so can't say much about strength gains on the normal dosage.

True, I am pushing myself like all hell because I knew my overtraining ceiling is way higher than normal. One of my typical chest and shoulder days has been:

1. Hang Snatch 5x3 ; rest 90s
2. Push Press 5x3 ; rest 90s
3. Smith Military-Press Throw 5x3 ; rest 90s
4. Flat Bench work up to max; 4x5 ; rest 60s
5. Smith Bench Throw 5x3 ; rest 90s

to get a picture of how I'm training. Lots of power and ballistic movements, low rep ranges, and movements that will benefit my shotput explosion.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yo mullet, good to see Aesop in your sig. He's the sh*t.

Yeah, three months ago I ran it at 4 caps/day (with anagen, how much that contributed I question more and more in retrospect) and had similar recomposition effects, but I was training strictly for size (HST) so can't say much about strength gains on the normal dosage.

True, I am pushing myself like all hell because I knew my overtraining ceiling is way higher than normal. One of my typical chest and shoulder days has been:

1. Hang Snatch 5x3 ; rest 90s
2. Push Press 5x3 ; rest 90s
3. Smith Military-Press Throw 5x3 ; rest 90s
4. Flat Bench work up to max; 4x5 ; rest 60s
5. Smith Bench Throw 5x3 ; rest 90s

to get a picture of how I'm training. Lots of power and ballistic movements, low rep ranges, and movements that will benefit my shotput explosion.
That's cool, the more and more feedback I hear about ActivaTE the more it looks like a very, very promising product. I think I may have to try it out.

xcendo

Awards
Day 29:

Deadlift 1RM up 50 lbs (!!!)
Squat 1RM up 30 lbs
Power Clean 1RM up 25 lbs

And I keep losing weight (-5 lbs from Day 1) for some reason.

Hitting PR's on deadlift, squat, leg press, and power clean today was INCREDIBLE. I can't say enough good about this product and this way of dosing it...