Bloodmanor logs Major Gains (sponsored)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big shoutout to strong supplement shop for letting me log 2 bottles of major gains by assault labs.

A little about major gains

The First-Ever Mega-Dosed, 6-Compound Natural Muscle Building Stack Has Been Released!

Six battle tested ingredients plus a pharmaceutical grade bio-availability agent all geared to help create an unstoppable force of muscle growth, strength, recovery and fat loss.

Each ingredient was carefully selected for their synergistic properties with three outstanding new highlights.

Phosphatidic Acid which was able to help produce 5.3 lbs of muscle gains on just 3 days of training in studies with up to a 600% increase in mTOR signaling. Maral Extract which as able to increase working capacity by up to 15% after just 20 days of use. Ursolic Acid which boasted 413% more muscle gains and 5 lbs of fat loss in a 4-week university study.

Assault Labs presents Major Gains - The Most Potent Natural Anabolic Ever Made.

Get Major Gains Now!

Key Benefits of Major Gains:
•Helps Increase Lean Muscle Mass*
•Helps Increase mTOR Signaling*
•Helps Accelerate Muscle Recovery*
•Helps Reduce Mental & Physical Fatigue*
•Helps Increase Muscular Strength*
•Helps Improve Protein Synthesis*
•Helps Reduce Body Fat*
•Helps Prevent Catabolic Muscle Wasting*
•Helps Increase ATP Restoration Within Cells*
•Helps Improve Mood*
•Helps Improve Mental Focus*
•Helps Increase Nitrogen Retention*
•No On Cycle Or PCT Required*

Key Ingredients of Major Gains:

Maral Extract 4:1: Also known as Russian Leuzae, this ingredient was used by Russian military during WWII as a natural remedy to help soldiers recover their strength from battle. This compound is a plant source of Ecdysteroids, a class of compounds that exhibit anabolic properties without interacting with androgen receptors (as do the common androgenic steroids known to bodybuilders). These ecdysteroids go directly to the muscle cell to activate the Akt-PkB pathway causing a variety of responses including protein synthesis, increased glucose absorption, and enhanced gene expression.

HICA: HICA is a metabolite of the amino acid leucine that promotes increased protein synthesis and decreased muscle protein breakdown. HICA does this by neutralizing catabolic muscle wasting products that are created during high intensity training. HICA works to support gains in mass and strength while promoting accelerated muscle recovery.

Phosphatidic Acid: Phosphatidic Acid (PA) is a phospholipid which is a major constituent of cell membranes but more importantly, it helps to spike mTOR signaling by over 6 times which enhances the effects of weight training. Multiple studies have been conducted on PA, based on the double-blind placebo-controlled study at the University of Tampa users packed on 5.3 lbs of muscle (double the gains of the placebo group) as well as they increased their strength on the leg press by 60% more than the placebo group in just 8 week on with just 3 days of training per week.

L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate: A salt formed by combining two molecules of the amino acid Arginine and one molecule of alpha-ketoglutarate. Because AKG seems to be involved in amino acid synthesis and protein availability, many athletes supplement with AKG as a way to increase muscle mass and strength.

Ursolic Acid: Ursolic Acid belongs to a category of compounds known as pentacyclic triterpene acids. Research has shown this unique substrate to be a potent anabolic – anti-catabolic compound. Research has shown that it inhibits skeletal muscle atrophy and the expression of IGF-1 signaling. Additional research has shown promotes muscle hypertrophy and may reduce fat gain aka body recomposition. One recent university study comprised of 14 athletes realized a 413% greater increase in lean mass compared to the placebo group as well as and 5lbs of fat loss.

Laxogenin: Derived from plants, this ingredient is essentially a steroid building block which your body uses as a blueprint to create its own steroids. Laxogenin has been compared to the steroid Anavar and supports increased protein synthesis and nitrogen retention while promoting other anabolic effects such as increased strength, muscle endurance, muscle recovery, and lean muscle mass. Additionally, Laxogenin aids in controlling the stress hormone cortisol, which when out of balance increases fat and muscle wastes.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a huge hookup to log from strong supplement shop

F375AF96-E66C-4C78-800C-F2A6ACE936F0.jpeg

Will also talk about the samples and wild thing preworkout throughout the log. I must say this is a huge hookup and I thank them for the chance to run all these amazing products.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m back doing a bro lift schedule from ppl and trying my best to lift 6-7 days a week.
My routine is chest,back,shoulders,arms,legs,repeat
And are thrown in whenever I have time

Today was day one with major gains. I’m doing 2 doses a day at 3 pills am and pm. This schedule works for me and easier to remember so I will be dosing this way for the next 2 months.

Today was chest day and was at my normal retro fitness so I took advantage of the hammer strength machines

Chest press
45lb plate on each side x 15
2 45lb plate on each side x8 for 3 sets
45 and 25 on each side x 12 for 2 sets
45 each side x burn phase

Inclie press
45 on each side x 15
45 plus 25 on each side x10 for 4 sets
45 on each side x burn out sets x 2

Bodyweight dips
4 sets till failure

Dip machine
165x 10 for 4 sets

Chest flu machine
135x8 for 5 sets

Cable flyers
45x10 for 6 sets

Current pic taken last week
0F1DFF44-7CBA-40AD-B3B8-F4ACAB6A8FC0.jpeg

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for gainz

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this for sure! Can't wait to see how it treats you! Nice initial post and pics!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all for joining
Today I took the wild things sample packet and The flavor lets just say it’s not my cup of tea. Now I also have a bad case of the ****s lol but it does have a extensive profile so whatever lol
Took 3 major gains with it and gonna head to the gym shortly

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look forward to seeing your results

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back day today

Had to run in and do a quick back work out
Hammer strength machines,lay pull downs and rows
Threw in some abs and had to take the kids to soccer.

Day 2 and still feel the same
Pm dose down

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to the party but in for this :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I should post at least once so I can properly stalk your and get notifications of new posts.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all for joining
Today I took the wild things sample packet and The flavor lets just say it’s not my cup of tea. Now I also have a bad case of the ****s lol but it does have a extensive profile so whatever lol
Took 3 major gains with it and gonna head to the gym shortly
Too bad today wasn't leg day! Mwahahahaha!!

images.jpeg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ lol

Dude seriously I took 6 craps this morning
Maybe it was Italian last night - new place

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
subbed, also using (will do weekly updates) so should be good to compare

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulder day

Dosed 3 major gains with breakfast
Second dose will be with dinner

692AA33D-C1FA-4FB3-81BD-6B67DE179E79.jpeg

Ever since I started doing a bro spilt I feel like my shoulders have grown a lot. I spent a whole hour just hitting them today and it burnt like a mofo

Seated overhead press
135x6 for 6 sets low and slow

Side lat raises
20-35lb dumbbells for 12 sets - some drop and some inbetween other sets

Front raises
50lb straight bar x failure for 5 sets

Arnold press
35x12 for 5 sets

Upright row
45lb plate x failure for 6 sets

Face pulls
5 plates x failure 5 sets

Bunch of other bent over rows and front annside raises with whatever I can grab lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a shoulder as well. I know a lot of people who will throw it into back day or something but i think shoulders deserve a whole workout..

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a shoulder as well. I know a lot of people who will throw it into back day or something but i think shoulders deserve a whole workout..
Took me forever to figure that out lol
My shoulders are always my weak point

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol me too. Delts look good. Gonna try that workout today for myself. Tons of volume so it should be good.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulders are probably my least favorite part to workout, but similarly, given that it's a weak point for me too, I give it a separate day.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol me too. Delts look good. Gonna try that workout today for myself. Tons of volume so it should be good.

Thanks I just feel like they are my weak point when relaxed

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders are probably my least favorite part to workout, but similarly, given that it's a weak point for me too, I give it a separate day.
I always enjoy shoulders and never enjoy arm day lol I did arms today and just can’t get hyped for it lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always enjoy shoulders and never enjoy arm day lol I did arms today and just can’t get hyped for it lol
Most people get hyped the most for arm day haha but everyone has their fav bodypart to train.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Arm day is my least lol everything else I love
I wish I loved arm day
Me too. Hate arm day. Love chest day and love squat day and love deadlift day. Kinda meh on shoulder press day. Hate arm day though

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too. Hate arm day. Love chest day and love squat day and love deadlift day. Kinda meh on shoulder press day. Hate arm day though
I don’t know why curls and tri movements are so boring lol
Maybe it’s becuasenof the lighter weights we use or what

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe it’s becuase of the lighter weights we use or what
This is probably it. Just means you need to start moving more weight and quit being a.... ;)
Drag curls will give you more weight and stroke your little ego about arm day.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it’s becuasenof the lighter weights we use or what
I think its just isolation exercises i dont like doing. Love the compound lifts. I like close grip bench press for tris. Dont really like anything that isolates the biceps. 21's are one of my go to's when im having trouble with focus and motivation during an arm workout. Speed things up and make it more interesting once i get a nice pump im usually locked in and g2g. Still dont like devoting a whole workout to just arms though.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is probably it. Just means you need to start moving more weight and quit being a.... ;)
Drag curls will give you more weight and stroke your little ego about arm day.
Hahahahaa
I have zero ego when I lift and 80%of the time I lift solo in the work gym

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its just isolation exercises i dont like doing. Love the compound lifts. I like close grip bench press for tris. Dont really like anything that isolates the biceps. 21's are one of my go to's when im having trouble with focus and motivation during an arm workout. Speed things up and make it more interesting once i get a nice pump im usually locked in and g2g. Still dont like devoting a whole workout to just arms though.
Yea I started adding in dips and close grip bench on arms day
Need some fun bi stuff. I’m liking the bro split and will continue for a while till I feel gains start tapering down

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I started adding in dips and close grip bench on arms day
Need some fun bi stuff. I’m liking the bro split and will continue for a while till I feel gains start tapering down
I'm a fan of the bro workout:) My arms get insane pump when i do supersets of bis and tris the whole workout.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In, got one bottle to try after Vector intrested in your results!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna lie, if I looked as good as you, I'd have a bit of an ego. Lol!
Thanks brother but all I see is my imperfections. Several woman a day tell me how good looking I am and how nice my body is. I look in the mirror an think this need to pop more and need to lose some weight here lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother but all I see is my imperfections. Several woman a day tell me how good looking I am and how nice my body is. I look in the mirror an think this need to pop more and need to lose some weight here lol
Yep! Saddly, that's the mentality most of us have. Girls think they're the only ones that aren't happy with how they look because of Barbie and others. Well, we had He-Man and all the other muscled up cartoon heroes that we wanted to be like.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I agree! I think most of us have the same battle! Nothing wrong with wanting to get better and always improving as long as it doesn’t have a negative impact on your life. It’s a fine line for sure!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep! Saddly, that's the mentality most of us have. Girls think they're the only ones that aren't happy with how they look because of Barbie and others. Well, we had He-Man and all the other muscled up cartoon heroes that we wanted to be like.
One day I want to dress up as he man for Halloween

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed 3 caps am again and still dosing 3 at night
No notable difference yet still

Yesterday was legs and abs - pretty much set after set of squats and some leg extensions. Then ab decline and leg lifts

Today was chest day
I used my slingshot today for flat bench and dumbbell incline and added about 5 reps to each set. So worth the $50 if you have extra cash to spend. Finished up with some dips and flys.

Solid chest workout and decent chest pump

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yesterday was legs and abs - pretty much set after set of squats and some leg extensions. Then ab decline and leg lifts

Today was chest day
I used my slingshot today for flat bench and dumbbell incline and added about 5 reps to each set. So worth the $50 if you have extra cash to spend. Finished up with some dips and flys.

I’ve always wondered if the slingshot is worth it. Looking forward to when you start having some noticeable effects.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve always wondered if the slingshot is worth it. Looking forward to when you start having some noticeable effects.
Added weight, reps and don’t worry as much without a spotter

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Added weight, reps and don’t worry as much without a spotter
Just to clarify; because of the Slingshot or Major Gains? I'm under the impression that you're talking about the slingshot and afi140 is talking about looking forward to gains from Major Gains. Sorry, I can be easily confused sometimes. Lol! That, and my blood is pooling in my arms, back and shoulders right now instead of going to my brain.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, I'm pretty sure I said I was just going to be stalking and not posting very often.........

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Today was chest day

I follow Mark Bell on insta and have always wondered if it works and if I would like it. I may have to pick one up and give it a shot.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify; because of the Slingshot or Major Gains? I'm under the impression that you're talking about the slingshot and afi140 is talking about looking forward to gains from Major Gains. Sorry, I can be easily confused sometimes. Lol! That, and my blood is pooling in my arms, back and shoulders right now instead of going to my brain.
Slingshot gains
Still nothing from major gains

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I follow Mark Bell on insta and have always wondered if it works and if I would like it. I may have to pick one up and give it a shot.
I leave mine at the work gym and everyone who uses it loves it. Less shpulder pain too
With the way it keeps your arms in