Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup...smooth, long lasting energy and great appetite suppression for me at 1.5 scoops....glad you like it NurseGray

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Awesome, great video review so far! One thing to note though - you mentioned that ALPHAGEN-X has Amp Citrate in it, which it does not. It contains N-Phenethyldimethylamine Citrate which is Eria Jarensis.

Looking forward to seeing your progress with it!
What ever it it’s it works lol. Thanks for catching that. I’ll mention it in the final review

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome video! In for final review!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Well to say today was a good lifting day would be an understatement. Took 1 full scoop about 30-40 prior to lifting. Taste was good but I did notice a slight mettalic/acidic taste today that I didnt notice on sunday. Mixability was great and overer all it hit me hard. Tingles and sweating my tail off in the gym. Today was heavy dealift day which is once every 4 weeks and I hit a 20lb deadlift PR for 425x1. Absolutley amazing.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
One full scoop this time in 10oz and acidic taste was a little less but so was the flavor. The energy hit me a little later in the game today for whatever reason. When this stuff hits it a great solid rush for 45min at least. Got another PR this time on Bench even if it was 5lb I will take it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One full scoop this time in 10oz and acidic taste was a little less but so was the flavor. The energy hit me a little later in the game today for whatever reason. When this stuff hits it a great solid rush for 45min at least. Got another PR this time on Bench even if it was 5lb I will take it!
for me I think the reason it takes longer to kick in is the lack of beta alanine, usually the tingles is 1st thing I feel.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
for me I think the reason it takes longer to kick in is the lack of beta alanine, usually the tingles is 1st thing I feel.
For me it's a good thing. I need a little extra time in the morning to clean the pipes before heavy lifting days. It's good it kicks in a little later

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Another good gym day with Alphagen-X! Really didnt feel like going to the gym this morning. It was a rough weekend and I didnt get much sleep. 20 min after 1 full scoop and that was a gone thought. Gave me just the energy I was looking for. See you guys tommorow

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok so I don't know what you put in this stuff but I hit another Bench PR today which can be found on my instagram. 410 with reverse bands! This stuff doesnt hit extremly hard but it has been just the right balance thus far to put me in the mental sweet spot to make big lifts. Loving the ride thus far

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Another great day in the books. Now normally I would associate so many strength gains from simply changing my PWO. However my mindset just seems to be so focused while using this product. Another PR today for SQWATS!

[video=youtube;oB1b3D88Xk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB1b3D88Xk0[/video]

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Man this was a busy week. Work, Work, Work. Missed some days in the gym but I made it through! Took a scoop during a few of my non training days to see how it compared to drinking my favorite energy drinks. 1 scoop worked very well at apetitie suppression and mid afternnon energy. ON of the more noticable things is that there is never any crash. Very impressed thus far.