KJ'S TIME TO VEINQUISH THE WEIGHT LONG TERM WITH VEIN NUTRITION

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it begins! Big thanks to justhere4comm and Vein Nutrition for allowing to my run Veinquish for 3 months. Assuming the other reps VeinNutrition blueline438 Marms had something in choosing the loggers to so thank you!

VEINQUISH: STIM-FREE FAT BURNER
Overview:

Veinquish is a stimulant free "long-term" fat burner. We call it a long term fat burner because it needs to be taken consistently for at least a month for best results. Veinquish targets the two biggest hurdles in losing weight: 1. losing weight faster and 2. maintaining motivation and the mental fortitude to stick to your diet and training regiment. Our formulation hits the first point by increasing metabolism while suppressing appetite so you burn more calories and eat less food = lose weight faster. We hit the second point by including compounds that increase mental well-being, fight off anxiety and promote healthy cholesterol and cortisol levels. This product is best used for longer periods of time (30+ days) because some of the ingredients (specifically fucoxanthin) take some time to build up in the body before acting.

Now before continuing, we have to acknowledge the reality that there is no legal supplement on the market that can overcome a poor diet and exercise regiment. There is no legal product out there that will give you a shortcut to weight loss. The phrase "abs are made in the kitchen" is very much true. If you take Veinquish without changing your lifestyle (diet and exercise) do not expect to lose any significant fat loss. Veinquish aids in fat loss, but cannot cause significant weight loss without a proper diet and exercise regiment to complement it.

Ingredient Profile:

Caralluma Fimbriata 10:1- A concentrated extract of the herbal plant caralluma that helps suppress appetite. It is hypothesized to directly affect the hypothalamus in the brain to decrease appetite. It is most effective after about 1 month of consistent usage.

Ashwagandha - A compound that works as an adaptogen by reducing anxiety, stress, insomnia, and stress-induced depression. One of the main contributors to weight gain is anxiety and stress, this compounds helps to fight that and keep you on track.

7-oxodehydroepiandrosterone - More commonly known as 7-Keto, it is a metabolite of the hormone DHEA. 7-Keto is nonhormonal, meaning it does not affect testosterone or estrogen levels in men and women. This compound increases metabolic rate, this effect is more pronounced during a caloric restriction period. The synergy between 7-Keto and a calorie deficit makes it important that you are maintaining a diet and lifestyle in which you expend more energy that you consume.

Coleus Forskohlii - The bioactive ingredient forskolin increases levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate); elevated levels of cAMP are associated with increased rate of fat loss and can amplify the effects of other fat burning compounds. Also seems to suppress asthmatic symptoms through bronchiol dilation, a similar mechanism in which the drug ephedrine also acts.

*Important point. Label is incorrect on the percentage of Coleus Forskolin. It is 95%, not 10%.

Brown Seaweed
Fucoxanthin - Originally found in brown seaweeds, this compound becomes stored in fat cells. There, it prevents fat cells from growing and multiplying, thus inducing fat loss. It is important to note that it takes some time for this compound to take affect, so we suggest at least 1 month of consistent usage.

5-Hydroxytryptophan - More commonly known as 5-HTP, this compound converts into serotonin in the brain and results in increased happiness and anti-depression. 5-HTP has also shown to suppress appetite as well as aid in weight reduction.

Piperine- Increases the absorption and effectiveness of the other ingredients in this product.

Suggested Use:

Take 4 capsules a day, preferably in a split dosage. We suggest to t ake 2 capsules twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. For better absorption, take this product with 250-500mg of high quality fish oil or krill oil. This product may be taken with or without food. For best results, take this product consistently for at least 30 days. This product does not need to be cycled. This product is not intended for rapid weight lost. This product should be used as a supplement to an adequate diet and workout program.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here are the Supplement Facts of Veinquish

*Important point. Label is incorrect on the percentage of Coleus Forskolin. It is 95%, not 10%.

Attachments

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review

Weight 234 > 228. This fluctuates from 226-231. I did weigh 225 a couple weigh ins.

Inches Lost – When I took measurements, I was surprised to seem them. Chest was down ½ inch, Belly Button was down ¾ and waist was down 3/4 From last measurement.

Very surprised by this because my motivation has been lacking hardcore. My job has been very stressful the past two weeks. And my wife is on full fledge pregnancy cravings and guilt trips.

In the first week, I had quite a bit of stomach discomfort. I do not know if this was because of the Forskolin or KSM66. This went away though by the end of the week. I lost most of my weight in the first month due to sickness. I kept that off throughout the last 45 days which I was happy about given my circumstances. This first month I had mild appetite suppressant and I seemed to be calmer while on this.

During the 2nd month I added fish oil and this seemed to up the appetite suppressant. The calming effects continued with my mood. Also started using 3 caps a serving toward the end of this month. This upped the appetite suppressant even more! Got sick again during the end and this is when my strength decreased a lot.

During this 3rd month I went back to just 2/2 servings for the last 3 weeks. My strength and motivation is just went down fast. I was still in a good mood and appetite suppressant was solid but just to motivation to lift or do cardio. I pushed through but something has just been off. My son didn’t sleep as good and now I wake up at least one time a night so maybe it is sleep. Maybe it’s hormonal. Don’t really have a solid answer.

Overall I like this product and plan on using again. I kept the weight off I lost with a poor diet and lost some inches. Not a ton, but it has helped me maintain. I was disappointed when I didn’t see a Black Friday Sale to get their 3-pack. It’s a little on the pricey side being $40 for a bottle but I loved the ingredients.

Thanks for Justhereforcomm for picking me to log this as well as VeinNutrition and Marms. Thanks for following along LeanEngineer BBiceps wesb2387. Another pretty boring log but I hope it provided some nice input.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started this on Monday August 28.

So on Monday, took 2 caps at Noon. A ton of stomach discomfort after 20 minutes for around an hour. Didn't think its the Forskolin but it could have been. I have taken it before and didn't feel anything like that. I read that KSM 66 can cause stomach discomfort. But I have taken a small dose of that too. I took 2 more caps around 6 and same thing happened to my stomach.

On Tuesday I took 2 caps again at Noon and ate right afterwards, I had stomach discomfort around 1:30 for about an hour. Took 2 more caps at 6 and did not have any discomfort.

On Wednesday, I woke up at 4am and threw up everything. Also had a 101 temperature. Did not take Vanquish on Wednesday.

Today, I felt much better. Took 1 cap at 10am, 1 cap at 2pm and 2 caps at 6pm. No Stomach discomfort.

Really too soon to report anything. Think I just had to get use to Veinquish. Hopefully the stomach discomfort is gone!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! in on this!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it's the KSM 66 that is causing the issue. I have had stomach issues the last two days. Yesterday was weird though as I took it at 6, then stomach discomfort from 7-7:30 range. I was planning on eating but we stayed out late pontooning. I am currently taking another supp that has another 500mg in the morning so I have to split it up.

Tell you what though, I am pretty dang relaxed throughout the day. My wife made a comment about my mood being good. Didn't think I was a crab before though ha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, the feels on this one are great! The rest of it is more long-term and super healthy for you all around.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, the feels on this one are great! The rest of it is more long-term and super healthy for you all around.
Sorry man. Thought I posted last week. Let me know if anything else you want me to make note of.

Weight at 232. Strength is the same. Last week my back cramped up bad when I benched. No I didn't stretch it like I normally do. That won't happen again. Couldn't do much for a few days as it just spasmed. It was weird. Was able to get in a shoulder workout wearing a belt and a couple 30 minute cardio sessions. No deadlift. Hopefully will be able to get deadlifting again this week.

So far my mood has been good. Especially during school/work. Though, after I mowed yesterday, dishes were not done and I was super annoyed with the wife since she was in her phone when came in from mowing. So I did the dishes and was banging them around. A little childish yes. Ha

I notice that I do feel a little appetite suppression when I take the doses at 12 and 6. Not so much at 8 and 6. Not a big difference though.

I haven't if any stomach discomfort since last time I checked in. Which is good. I do make sure I eat within 15 minutes of my first dose.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lifted chest on Tuesday and got all my lifts in, 30 minutes cardio on Wednesday, Shoulders on Thursday. Been sick this week with a cold and allergies. Hasn't affect appetite at all just can't breathe or smell.

Weighed 229 on Wednesday which was a nice surprise considering diet been crap and haven't lifted with much intensity.

Back is finally back to normal so deadlifting tonight! Yeeeaaaa! Over a 2 week hiatus. That pisses a guy off!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right on! (Hate allergies) It's that time of year... fa-la-la-sneeze.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right on! (Hate allergies) It's that time of year... fa-la-la-sneeze.
Never if allergies until about 5 years ago. And it just keeps getting worse! I can deal with it as long as my eyes don't itch.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my deadlift in today along with some back, bi's and tri's. Deadlift seemed easy for not doing it for two weeks my first two sets. My final set of 5 at 340 felt super heavy and I didn't want to overdue it first day back so I just did 1 rep. Plan on deadlifting again on Sunday.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well had a fever yesterday and today. Had 103 this morning. Took Tylenol and Dayquill at 9:30 and by the time I got to the doctor at 11:45, no fever. Turns out, I have strep. So I got the shot. Will hopefully be able to get back Tuesday or Wednesday.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Full-stop; rest and get back to you. Strep throat sucks. Take care of yourself.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well had a fever yesterday and today. Had 103 this morning. Took Tylenol and Dayquill at 9:30 and by the time I got to the doctor at 11:45, no fever. Turns out, I have strep. So I got the shot. Will hopefully be able to get back Tuesday or Wednesday.
Full-stop; rest and get back to you. Strep throat sucks. Take care of yourself.
Get better man that sucks!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still have a fever. Last night was horrible, over 103 the whole night. Was gonna go to go to ER but they said that the only thing they could do for me was give me an antibiotic and it would not do much good so might as well come in the morning. This morning I am around 100 so things are looking up. Except that I am using all my sick day at work!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn man, take care of yourself... flock work. I'd be in bed. "Man flu". That's what I tell my boss when I get sick. She loves that.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yah no fever this morning. Hopefully it sticks. Throat is still sore as hell. On another antibiotic so hopefully it takes care of that. Probably won't hit the weights/Veinquish until Sunday if I am lucky.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fever came back last night. Took some ibuprofen and 2 hours later it broke. Wasn't terrible, just frustrating

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man, take care of yourself... flock work. I'd be in bed. "Man flu". That's what I tell my boss when I get sick. She loves that.
Yah no fever this morning. Hopefully it sticks. Throat is still sore as hell. On another antibiotic so hopefully it takes care of that. Probably won't hit the weights/Veinquish until Sunday if I am lucky.
Fever came back last night. Took some ibuprofen and 2 hours later it broke. Wasn't terrible, just frustrating
Im KING of man flu!!!

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hope you feel better and good luck with the Veinquish, I want hear more about you thoughts about it.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope you feel better and good luck with the Veinquish, I want hear more about you thoughts about it.
Thanks man. What sucks is I took a week off so now I have to start all over.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I have been back on Veinquish for a week. No stomach issues. Got in a couple cardio sessions and two short weightlifting sessions. Well 3, counting today. Got my bench numbers (240x5) but didn't get my Military Press numbers (170x3) which was suppose to be 5. Minutes deadlift will be all out of whack today I am sure.

I am almost fully recovered. I get tired easily have have been going to bed around 9pm. Just drained. Was worried I had mono but I don't think I do. Appetite is same. Weighed in this morning at 227. Hoping that continues to drop.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as my thoughts guys so far, mild appetite suppressant, I seem to be calmer on this, even though my diet has been crappy, I have still lost weight though I was sick all of last week but I kept that weight off so far

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for keeping up with this marathon logging op. We know it's a long one, but appreciate any and all feedback to the mechanisms involved in the supplement. What you like and am uncertain of, as well as any tangible or intangible results based on feeling.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for keeping up with this marathon logging op. We know it's a long one, but appreciate any and all feedback to the mechanisms involved in the supplement. What you like and am uncertain of, as well as any tangible or intangible results based on feeling.
Not a problem. Sorry that I haven't logged as much as I had hoped. That sickness that I had didn't help either. Not even on the 2nd bottle yet!

It's just so hard to tell with a non stim but the best ingredients the more I look into them.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strength is down. Kept on the 5's on 5/3/1 and only got 240x3 on bench on Monday. Maybe could have got 5 but I try to leave 1-2 in the tank. Didn't get Military Press as I got 170x4 today. Once again, maybe could have got 5. But not terrible. Did some cardio on Tuesday. Deadlift day tomorrow!

Just a note - coworkers think I am happy all the time. They love coming to get me to deal with student issues since I stay calm. Tuesday I was pretty cranky but that was because I had a planned workout that I didn't get to do and just had to do cardio. Then had to go spend some time with some people I don't like ha

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength is down. Kept on the 5's on 5/3/1 and only got 240x3 on bench on Monday. Maybe could have got 5 but I try to leave 1-2 in the tank. Didn't get Military Press as I got 170x4 today. Once again, maybe could have got 5. But not terrible. Did some cardio on Tuesday. Deadlift day tomorrow!

Just a note - coworkers think I am happy all the time. They love coming to get me to deal with student issues since I stay calm. Tuesday I was pretty cranky but that was because I had a planned workout that I didn't get to do and just had to do cardio. Then had to go spend some time with some people I don't like ha
I guess I should get 10 bottles if it makes you calm and happy hahahahahahah

Nice side note and thanks for sharing thats what logging is all about, the feedback.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had the best workout in awhile tonight. Back was a little tight so I went with Monday's workout. Hit up Chest and Shoulders. about 30 sets. Finally got my reps on bench again, 245x5.

Ran Permaswole today. Great pump. Haven't felt a pump like that since the original HV. Have Lawless Lemonlime. Taste is ok. Looks disgusting after you mix it. My wife was like WTF! I wouldn't drink that. That was all I needed to drink it down haha.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I should get 10 bottles if it makes you calm and happy hahahahahahah

Nice side note and thanks for sharing thats what logging is all about, the feedback.
I definitely think I am going to order another 3 pack when I can place another order. Need to try some of your preworkouts. Black Friday deals!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got some deadlift in yesterday. Still struggling with 340x5 as I only got 3 reps. My wife had to leave and so I lifted with my 19 month old in the basement which isn't kid friendly. So that was all I did in the basement.

Got in 30 minutes cardio today.

Important Note: I noticed appetite suppressant seems to be more apparent when I take Veinquish with Fish Oil. Just started doing that since Sunday. I just kept forgetting to take it my first month. On 2nd bottle now.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some deadlift in yesterday. Still struggling with 340x5 as I only got 3 reps. My wife had to leave and so I lifted with my 19 month old in the basement which isn't kid friendly. So that was all I did in the basement.

Got in 30 minutes cardio today.

Important Note: I noticed appetite suppressant seems to be more apparent when I take Veinquish with Fish Oil. Just started doing that since Sunday. I just kept forgetting to take it my first month. On 2nd bottle now.
Thanks for the side note !

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got 30 minutes of cardio on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Thursday got in a light shoulder workout.

Friday I deadlifted.

Has anyone done the Deadlift program from Tnation where you deadlift everyday? Interesting article and was thinking about trying it out.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really need a new time to lift. I have to make it a priority either at 5:30/6am or at 8:30/9:00 at night. 4:30 just isn't cutting it as Tye wife always has something for me to do. Once this 2nd baby comes it's going to be even harder. I have to reach 200 before this baby comes in February otherwise who knows when or if it will happen.

Dieting is just hard with this pregnant wife. Wants ice cream all the time!!!! Then I feel bad when I don't eat it with her. Just trying to limit portions. Plus she doesn't like chicken. Loves Pasta.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sunday got in 30 minutes fasted cardio in the morning. Then chest session. Did not get my reps as I only got 260x2 while I should have got 3. Did Incline DB and some push-ups then did 30 more minutes of cardio.

Monday which is today, got in my 30 minutes of fasted morning cardio. Then shoulders and arms training. Did not get my reps in shoulder Press as I only got 180x2. Got in 20 sets of shoulders, 10 sets of triceps and 5 sets of biceps.

Good day of lifting. Permaswole is a nice pump addition

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got in some cardio on Tuesday. Then had Love and Logic conference on Wednesday and Thursday. Back at it today. Holding steady around 227 still.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention that I had something wrong with me last night. Wasn't food poisoning as that usually lasts longer but it sure felt like it. Puked around 8 and felt better around 11.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my deadlift workout in today. 385x1 for my 1 rep. Also got in 30 minutes of Cardio.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got in 45 minutes cardio on Saturday and Chest workout on Sunday. Didn't even attempt 275x1 as I barely got 245x3.

Today got in my shoulder workout. Got 190x1. Maybe could have got 2. Got in about 20 more sets of shoulders and some back.

So far feeling good. For the most part stress free at my job. Weight holding steady at 227 even though I seem to snack all the dam time. Potatoe Chip, brownies, ice cream, rice krispees, pudding pies are my wife's go to when she is pregnant and needs a snack. It's not good for either of us! Pretty stoked my weight is holding.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
justhere4comm and Marms

Any data on bumping the evening dose to 3 caps? Or 3 caps twice a day? Just wondering if maybe an extra 1/2 serving would make a difference. I can sure be the guinia pig if you need me to be!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
justhere4comm and Marms

Any data on bumping the evening dose to 3 caps? Or 3 caps twice a day? Just wondering if maybe an extra 1/2 serving would make a difference. I can sure be the guinia pig if you need me to be!
lol lets see what justhere4comm says

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
justhere4comm and Marms

Not a problem. The only thing about bumping too soon would be the Coleus Forskoli, but everything else would be just fine. You are well into it, so I'm sure you'll be ok in that area... (poops) lol. I love it. I take 3 in the morning, and two in the evening with my split. Really sets the tone for the day.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol lets see what justhere4comm says
Not a problem. The only thing about bumping too soon would be the Coleus Forskoli, but everything else would be just fine. You are well into it, so I'm sure you'll be ok in that area... (poops) lol. I love it. I take 3 in the morning, and two in the evening with my split. Really sets the tone for the day.
Sounds good. I am not worried about the Forskoli. Doesn't make me poop more than normal from my experience with it before. I am pretty regulated either way! I am going to up the afternoon dose to 3. Just hoping to help fight those urges to snack. Today was day 2 of that.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4884.jpg

Super excited. My Stoic 10mm belt came in. $41. Never had an actual Powerlifting Belt. Of course I put it on as far as I could and I couldn't get it off!! Wife had to help and we struggled! Gonna take some time to work in. Anyone have any tips?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, I feel like I can definitely feel the suppressant using 3 caps. May try it in the morning to see if any mood changes. Parent/Teacher conferences all day tomorrow. Yah me