Informative log on MassMax XT, AlphaMax XT, ArA with staples

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I don't really have the time to do a detailed log so I thought I would take a different approach. I will update this log when I can but I also would like to use this log to answer any questions on ANY of the supplements I am taking (not just Performax Labs products). I'm here to help and learn so let's get started.

Stats : 5'9" 186 pounds, 11% bf as of 4/10/2017

Goals: increase weight, see mild strength gains on compound lifts, improve body composition

Diet: lean bulk at 4200 calories. May need adjustment later own the road.

Non staple supplants: MassMax XT, AlphaMax XT, ArA.
I will be taking these as directed.

Staples - BCAAs immediately post workout mixed with carbs, HyperMax XT/white flood/ VasoMax + PowerMax XT (I mix it up lol), orange triad, creatine mono when I don't take PowerMax XT

Training- due to my work schedule, I do workout A week 1 and workout B week 2. The workouts change all the time though. workout A consists of 4-5 days of weight training hitting mostly everything 2x a week. Workout B consists of a 3 day split. I like doing this because it gives my body more rest than usual.

What I have seen from each in the past when dosed solo (not stacked);

MassMax XT - weight gain, moderate strength gains

AlphaMax XT - improved body comp (leaner but stayed at or close to same weight (also diet dependent), mild strength gains, improved libido

ArA- insane pumps, mild strength gains

Date of start: 4/10/18
Weight: 186

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday 10/11/18

This week is my 3 day split that I have created. Today marked first day training with the stack. Did back and legs. Tomorrow arms and chest.

T Bar Rows - 15/12/12/10 with a drop set of only 70 pounds (1 plate) for a slow 12 with a 3 second negative.

V bar lat pulldowns - 10/8 , took a longer rest then finished with 6 drop set to 8 drop set to 10 with a 5 second negative.

Sumo Deadlift - 5x5

Front squat - 4x6 super set with 12 reps of leg extensions (these are killer!)

One legged leg press - 12/10/10 with doing a super set of leg curls same reps

Kettle bell deep squats (I stand on a raised platform to get really deep) followed by immediate 30 seconds of jump roping then back to the deep squats with no rest for a total of 4 sets.

For this week, I will do this workout twice. Once today and again on Saturday.

Slowly adding some cardio in to get a wee bit of fat off. Holding a little too much for my taste but don't want to change diet too much. I like how I'm progressing weight wise. I will be doing this same form of cardio once or twice a week. Hopefully the forskolin in AlphaMax XT will help me ;)

Dosed HyperMax XT with VasoMax. Really good energy. Not too strong since I only take 3/4 of a scoop of HyperMax XT. Also added bulk creatine mono 5g post workout with my carb drink.

Pumps were almost immediate (thank you ArA!) and long lasting. Sitting in bed and can still feel them. Nice and full. I will update tomorrow after my chest and arms session.

Again, any questions on any supplements I am taking I'm here to answer :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday 4/12

Nothing to note yet. Trained chest and arms. I'll be off until Friday or Saturday morning.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Innnnn thinking about doing something similar when I get back from annual training. Let the gains insue!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Innnnn thinking about doing something similar when I get back from annual training. Let the gains insue!!!
Yeah man I mean I love all 3 products solo so I'm super excited to see how it treats me.

Lemme know when you plan to order and I can tell you what websites have deals and such going on. Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off the entire line.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/14

Legs/back/ abs/ short cardio session

Did a ton of heavy lifting mixed with drop sets and super sets. Wonderful training session. Took HyperMax XT with bulk creatine. Tonight is my cheat night so I ordered 2 medium pizzas from dominos. Can't wait lol appetite was a little bit more noticeable upon waking this morning. Will weigh in tomorrow morning.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/15

Woke up this morning with morning wood. That hasn't happened in a while lol appetite is high as I'm waking up.

Weight: 188

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1 update

Weight: 188.6 - my weight fluctuates so I'm going to say no weight gain yet

Strength - N/A - just the normal improvements

Body comp - N/A

Appetite- morning appetite has started to increase

Acne - I started seeing acne increase about day 3 of the stack. I contribute this to AlphaMax XT

Libido - I saw morning wood once. Nothing since then. Slight increase in libido overall

Pump - 10/10 - contribute this to HyperMax XT, VasoMax and ArA

Endurance - Slight improvement. Maybe just knowing I'm on a stack makes me want to train longer. Who knows.

Week 1 thoughts: it's too early to judge the stack (obviously) but I like all 3 products ran solo so time will tell how they all stack together

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting to see a decrease in body fat mainly in my abdomen. Even my fiancé noticed and she's pissed!!!! She works her tail off and I can get leaner without trying lol hitting back and legs tonight or tomorrow morning :)