"insert catchy title" AL thunderbolt log sponsored

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Big thanks to Anteaus Labs for allowing me to try out their new explosive pump and vascularity product Thunderbolt!

Yesterday was the first initial dosing of 3 caps 30 mins preworkout. No other supplements were used besides Accelerant which doesnt contain any pump ingredients.

Upper back:
Hammer strength vertical grip rows 4x8-10
Seated lat pulls 4x8-10
Bb shrugs 4x6-8
Bent bb rows inverted grip 3x12

I focused on slightly higher than normal reps, felt a complete fullness with a moderate pump. Vascularity wasnt there due to lowering carbs for the start of my recomp/cut. Good thing is I felt fullness and pumped in all secondary muscles as well as lats. Shoulders and biceps were nice and tight. Will be dosing 3 more caps today...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ForumRunner_20140316_113857.png

ForumRunner_20140316_113923.png

Yesterday: legs....
Dosed 3 caps 30 minutes prior to training but used 1 scoop white flood reborn for a comparison. Pumps and fullness were outstanding, veins in my lower legs and calves were poking through like crazy...
It hasnt been mentioned for non training dosing but I took 3 caps at 8am this morning to see if any effects kick in and now its close to noon and nothing as of yet.

Heavy hammer strength squats and leg pressing finished my quads off nicely along with high rep extensions. Light bicep work to complete the workout. I was in a fasted state as well..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
My stats are:
5'6"
@14?

ForumRunner_20140316_114558.png

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Crazy legs! I would not take Thunderbolt unless you're about to workout, the effects will shine more in a high-stress situation.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So dose 3 caps before trying to get my son to take a bath? Got it.... I just wanted to see if any vascularity changed. That would make the product last 2 months.. very cost effective ;-)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed HT!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ForumRunner_20140316_130454.png

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
So dose 3 caps before trying to get my son to take a bath? Got it.... I just wanted to see if any vascularity changed. That would make the product last 2 months.. very cost effective ;-)
Haha, very funny- yes, for many users Thunderbolt should last quite a while.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Update:
Everyday life set backs has caused a lack of updates, heres the last week and a half breakdown....

Ive put in 5 workouts total on my new break down, push/pull/legs.. ive tried different dosing schemes along the way also with a few outcomes being very consistent.

1- if taken solo I only feel the effects in the 10-15 rep range with moderate weight, 60%...

2- I do not feel anything if I perform low rep/heavy weight sets...

3- if taken with 250/500mg agmatine the effects seem synergistic and the feeling and fullness is terribly spectacular. This is important because agmatine lost its effect on me with anything less than a gram...

4- taken with a pre carb meal made no difference either way...

5- 40-45min pre gym dosing seems to be my sweet spot...

Ive also tried increasing to 4 caps and felt no difference under high rep scenerios and a slight chalky burp has been haunting me lately, could be diet related but the hauntings are residual and ghost hunters is currently on the case :)

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people have noticed much better results when eating a healthy, carb-heavy meal before the gym. It may be just finding your sweet spot as far as pre-training meal.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's it going Hvactech?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
much apologies on the lack of posting in this log.... I still have some product left, however have dis continued use
heres my review thus far:

I followed bottle recommendations for the first week or so with no change in workouts or vascularity, I then played with dosing variations and noticed that it shines when used with a pre carb meal, since I train fasted this was a problem for me. heres where the problems began... im prone to fever blisters, especially when arginine is ingested in frequent doses and I try to combat it with high dosed lysine and otc products, I became to develop frequent and rapid break outs on my lips and mouth and I only was able to control it once I stopped thunderbolt. I know its a different form of arginine but I stopped and re started use with same outcome, I only broke out after a few days of use and the slight increase in NO production isn't worth the side effect in my case.. this is a personal problem and though it may not be related at all to the product at all I have not had a break out since furthermore dis continuation. I have used a lot of AL products with excellent results and this experience will not steer me away from the company or future products....mechabol is still my all time favorite :)

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Since arginine seems to be a cause for fever blisters to those prone to them, why would you want to subject yourself to that? I know it's in a lot of products but it doesn't seem to be worth it to me. I'm glad you know the source of your fever blisters but I would avoid all forms of oral arginine if I were you. It's a shame you weren't able to fully test the product as results do accumulate over time and feedback has been stellar. I'm glad you're feeling better and thank you for trying to work through it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
A flare up is bound to happen every once in awhile but I was breaking out more than normal.... yes the feedback is awsome on this stuff

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
A flare up is bound to happen every once in awhile but I was breaking out more than normal.... yes the feedback is awsome on this stuff
The herp?

Just kidding. Glad that it was a honest review. Despite the negative, how was it for the positive side? Good pumps/pre workout?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The herp?

Just kidding. Glad that it was a honest review. Despite the negative, how was it for the positive side? Good pumps/pre workout?
it is a form of herpes, hereditary in my case... with pre carbed meals/supplements it was awesome! I tried it with glycomix roughly 45 minutes pre workout, the bottle lasts forever too with only dosing workout days

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The herp?

it is a form of herpes, hereditary in my case... with pre carbed meals/supplements it was awesome! I tried it with glycomix roughly 45 minutes pre workout, the bottle lasts forever too with only dosing workout days