Getting rid of the pain with Flexible!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was lucky enough to get picked to log Flexible from Formutech Nutrition and hella excited because for the past 2 months I been dealing with this crazy trap/shoulder pain that shoots down my triceps and stops just underneath my elbow on my forearm and its been killing me. I already got knee pain, bad leg, feet and ankle that are all focked up. My old joint supplement is no longer working as well as it did.

So here I am hella happy to be trying Flexible. Why? Because it not only has MSM and Glucosamine but also has Cissus!
Flexible_Joint_Formula_Ingredient_Panel_zpsf9bebcad.jpg

2 months ago I joined the National Guard so lately I have only been running, bike ride, elliptical, and a looooooooot of body weight exercises to get me ready for basic training and all the PT I'll do once I ship out to basic training at the end of August. BUT with my recent injury in the trap going down my arm I have not been able to do push ups without lots of sharp pain. I have o insurance or money to go see a doctor unfortunately. Last weekend I had my second drill with the National Guard at the end of the day on sunday one of the drill sargents caught me massaging my forearm and shaking my arm off and he came yelling in my ear "WHY THE FOCK ARE YOU MOVING? YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO MOVE! GET DOWN GIVE ME 15 DIAMOND PUSH UPS!" I got down but couldn't get back up. I did my best on saturday and sunday with pain and we did so much PT that at the end of the day I couldn't do 1 anymore, I was going down and I fell forehead first. That monster of a drill sargent.. dude is 6'4 and 245lb Monster Drill Sargent.. Grabbed me the back of my shirt and pulled me up to my feet in like 1 second like i was a rag doll. Yelled "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!???" I lied and told him I got hurt earlier that morning at the beach(They call it Hell Beach, doing cross fit at the beach) and my shoulder hurts really bad and the pain goes down my arm to my forearm making it go numb. I got yelled at some more because I didn't tell any of the Sargent so he took me to a medic and he goes to tell me that from what I told him my muscle was swollen and causing the tendon/artery i forgot what it was exactly to be suffocated by the swollen muscle and calling the arm to go numb. To just ice it and and take ibuprofen. That if the pain is there next month when I go for my next drill they will take me to the hospital to get it looked at. Went back and the drill sargent made me do the squat holds holding the M16 for not doing the push ups he told me to do. I stopped counting at 2 minutes and i think I held on for another 40 seconds maybe before legs started shaking and he told me to go get out of his sight.

And now I sit here with ice on my shoulder/trap and forearm anxiously waiting for Flexible to come and take the pain away.
Mailbox+Waiting.jpg

Come on mailman, is it here yet? lol
hqdefault.jpg

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was about to leave for my run and the mailman rang the doorbell!

Shall have the first 4 when I get back from my run and with food!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2nd day today and I know its too early to tell any difference while on Flexible but the pain on my leg and foot took a bit longer to set in while I was running. Pain usually starts 3 minutes into my run but took a bit longer to set in. Pain on trap/neck along with shoulder and forearm is still here all day long. Hopefully I'll start feeling a difference soon. I need this pain GONE SOON!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's been 5 days and I've started to feel a difference. For the past 2 months the pain on my forearms has been at it all the time. When on the computer that pain kills. Today the pain was not here the whole time. It comes once in a while but its not constant pain like its been. Which is awesome.

I went to train with my recruiter this morning. We did lots of warm up exercises, than ran a mile, some more exercising, some marching, I did push ups and didn't feel any discomfort on my shoulder while doing, only after I was done doing push ups arg lol. We parted our ways, I went on a 3 mile bike ride, did some ab work at the park and once I got home I did some shoulder stretching with a band.

Took my first dose of 4 caps at 10:30 with first meal and the second dose of 2 caps I'll take in about 2 hours with my next meal.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Woke up today with no pain what so ever on my forearm or shoulder. Super excited. Even thinking about trying to do some push ups but afraid to try and have the pain come back. Hitting the gym right now. We'll see how I feel and if I bust out some push ups to see if the pain is really gone or not.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yoooooooooooooo! sorry IDK why I didn't see your link dude!! Really glad to see its treating you right so far! :)

Could you do me a solid and do 4 caps am and 4 pm for a couple weeks and tell me if you see a difference vs the 4 and 2 dosage?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yoooooooooooooo! sorry IDK why I didn't see your link dude!! Really glad to see its treating you right so far! :)

Could you do me a solid and do 4 caps am and 4 pm for a couple weeks and tell me if you see a difference vs the 4 and 2 dosage?
Yeah you should be sorry, I posted on the thread and put it on my sig! lol Just kidding, its fine man no worries =).

I was already planning on bump it up to 4 and 4 after the first week anyway =D.

So no pain today, I even did some lifting. It was with light weights but I did them anyway. Machine Incline Presses, Behind the Neck Pull downs, Machine Shoulder Presses, Rope press downs and a butt load of shoulder stretches after. And before I left I attempted push up. When I get hurt I kind of break down mentally scared to do something that would further cause any pain or injure again. It was light that when I had my motorcycle accident, didn't get on a motorcycle again ever since, when I had the muscle tear playing soccer and I haven't played since. But I was feeling good today, woke up in great mood, no pain so I go down on the floor, hands shoulder width, looked down and closed down the gap to diamonds and knocked out 5 push ups without any shoulder or forearm pain. I'm a very happy man right now =).

There was a light discomfort on my forearm but no pain. Felt so f'n good. Its been over a month since I lifted any type of weights and not to feel any pain was a great feeling. Would be great to be at 100%!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah you should be sorry, I posted on the thread and put it on my sig! lol Just kidding, its fine man no worries =).

I was already planning on bump it up to 4 and 4 after the first week anyway =D.

So no pain today, I even did some lifting. It was with light weights but I did them anyway. Machine Incline Presses, Behind the Neck Pull downs, Machine Shoulder Presses, Rope press downs and a butt load of shoulder stretches after. And before I left I attempted push up. When I get hurt I kind of break down mentally scared to do something that would further cause any pain or injure again. It was light that when I had my motorcycle accident, didn't get on a motorcycle again ever since, when I had the muscle tear playing soccer and I haven't played since. But I was feeling good today, woke up in great mood, no pain so I go down on the floor, hands shoulder width, looked down and closed down the gap to diamonds and knocked out 5 push ups without any shoulder or forearm pain. I'm a very happy man right now =).

There was a light discomfort on my forearm but no pain. Felt so f'n good. Its been over a month since I lifted any type of weights and not to feel any pain was a great feeling. Would be great to be at 100%!

thats fantastic dude, road to recovery!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back from the gym. And just had breakfast.

I didn't have any pain on my shoulder the past 2 days but late last night it started hurting really bad out of no where. Woke up today and there was no pain on shoulder, just light discomfort on forearm. Been doing my usual jog, and shoulder stretches. Doing this new one as well.

[video=youtube_share;KoGtrEcsqPQ]http://youtu.be/KoGtrEcsqPQ[/video]

I do that 3 sets for 15 reps, than do 10 reps of front raises and 10 reps on upright rows. No need for heavy weight. Just focusing on form and the stretch.
Than the bands work.

Only walked and jogged today. Light pain on the forearm today as well. Shoulder hurts a little bit as well but nothing too much.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back from the gym. And just had breakfast.

http://s27.photobucket.com/user/Punisher9/media/2013-06-25121409_zpsf87ad458.jpg.html

I didn't have any pain on my shoulder the past 2 days but late last night it started hurting really bad out of no where. Woke up today and there was no pain on shoulder, just light discomfort on forearm. Been doing my usual jog, and shoulder stretches. Doing this new one as well.

Video Link: http://youtu.be/KoGtrEcsqPQ

I do that 3 sets for 15 reps, than do 10 reps of front raises and 10 reps on upright rows. No need for heavy weight. Just focusing on form and the stretch.
Than the bands work.

Only walked and jogged today. Light pain on the forearm today as well. Shoulder hurts a little bit as well but nothing too much.
Nice update dude!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got my jogs done the past few days. 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5 speed. The past 3 days I jogged more than 1.5 miles before the pains in my leg started, which is great they usually start hurting way before half a mile. And as I do on the 6th day I take up a notch and run. Today was that running day.

1 mile bike ride
1 mile run in 7:43 mins at 8 speed. My fastest so far. I beat my record from my first drill by 5 seconds.
.50 mile jog at 5.5 speed.
.25 power walk at 4.5 speed.

Lots of shoulder stretches.

2 Supersets of Crunches & Push ups
25 & 20

Didn't feel any pain doing push ups just weak. Struggled to do 20. Taking all this time off from lifting and doing push ups because of my injury has made me weak. And it showed after I went to do some lifting.

Machine Incline Presses
3 sets of 12 reps
25, 35 and 45 pounds each side. I struggled at 45 pounds and that made me angry. I usually warm up with 45...

Machine Rows
3 sets of 10 reps
55, 75, 90 pounds. Again 90 pounds was a bit heavy and made me even more angry.

Machine side raises
3 sets of 8 reps
30, 35 and 40 pounds. Heavy again and it was like WTF! But no pain so that was the only good part about it.

Rower
3 sets of 10 reps

Laying Leg raises
3 sets of 25

1 mile bike ride.

Mad that I was struggling with such little weight and 20 push ups but that was expect since I haven't lifted in over 2 months or done push ups in over a month and half. But very happy about my run, it's my fastest yet. Tomorrow its an off day, than back at it Thrusday to jog at 5.7 speed and 5 mile on the elliptical and few exercises. It really sucks to go to the gym and not do any exercising. It was the way I found worked better for me to get used to running everyday. I go up in speed everyday and run a bit longer everyday, than the 6th day I run faster.

I'm happy to say that my shoulder no longer hurts and there is only that small pain on the forearm that comes and goes. Its great because the pain before was constant, always hurting. Now it comes and goes. Pretty sure that is good news that it might be going away. Hopefully by the 13th when I go for my next drill with the national guard I'll have close to no pain at all. Been dosing Flexible 4 caps with breakfast at around 10 or 11am and the other 4 caps around 6-8pm with the second to last meal of the day.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my jogs done the past few days. 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5 speed. The past 3 days I jogged more than 1.5 miles before the pains in my leg started, which is great they usually start hurting way before half a mile. And as I do on the 6th day I take up a notch and run. Today was that running day.

1 mile bike ride
1 mile run in 7:43 mins at 8 speed. My fastest so far. I beat my record from my first drill by 5 seconds.
.50 mile jog at 5.5 speed.
.25 power walk at 4.5 speed.

Lots of shoulder stretches.

2 Supersets of Crunches & Push ups
25 & 20

Didn't feel any pain doing push ups just weak. Struggled to do 20. Taking all this time off from lifting and doing push ups because of my injury has made me weak. And it showed after I went to do some lifting.

Machine Incline Presses
3 sets of 12 reps
25, 35 and 45 pounds each side. I struggled at 45 pounds and that made me angry. I usually warm up with 45...

Machine Rows
3 sets of 10 reps
55, 75, 90 pounds. Again 90 pounds was a bit heavy and made me even more angry.

Machine side raises
3 sets of 8 reps
30, 35 and 40 pounds. Heavy again and it was like WTF! But no pain so that was the only good part about it.

Rower
3 sets of 10 reps

Laying Leg raises
3 sets of 25

1 mile bike ride.

Mad that I was struggling with such little weight and 20 push ups but that was expect since I haven't lifted in over 2 months or done push ups in over a month and half. But very happy about my run, it's my fastest yet. Tomorrow its an off day, than back at it Thrusday to jog at 5.7 speed and 5 mile on the elliptical and few exercises. It really sucks to go to the gym and not do any exercising. It was the way I found worked better for me to get used to running everyday. I go up in speed everyday and run a bit longer everyday, than the 6th day I run faster.

I'm happy to say that my shoulder no longer hurts and there is only that small pain on the forearm that comes and goes. Its great because the pain before was constant, always hurting. Now it comes and goes. Pretty sure that is good news that it might be going away. Hopefully by the 13th when I go for my next drill with the national guard I'll have close to no pain at all. Been dosing Flexible 4 caps with breakfast at around 10 or 11am and the other 4 caps around 6-8pm with the second to last meal of the day.
One step at a time brother!! I waited to long to order my flexible refill and ran out a few days ago and my left shoulder is killing me now. Pretty pissed at myself actually, just got so busy and kept putting it off :(

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One step at a time brother!! I waited to long to order my flexible refill and ran out a few days ago and my left shoulder is killing me now. Pretty pissed at myself actually, just got so busy and kept putting it off :(
That sucks man. I procastinate a lot of things but when its something that I really need and I always make sure I'm stacked and have enough for a while.

Wednesday I took the day off from everything and had NO PAIN all day. LIGHT light disconfort on forearm late at night after walked into the kitchen and bump my arm against the cabinet. Gave that like shock from the pain and after it was there for like 5 mins than went away. I got so pissed off about it, I was about to front kick the cabinet than I was like no I dont want the pain on my leg to come back lol.

Yesterday in the morning I went to the gym with this girl that used to date a guy I was friends with. She called me and asked if I could go with her to her gym because she thinks are form was bad. Personally I thought I was going to get laid lol but nope she just wanted help at the gym with her form and new exercises for back, bis and tris. So I worked out back, bis n tris a bit with her. Thought her how to deadlift, she said she loved it and would keep doing it so that was a nice feeling to know that she'll keep doing it and not just do cardio everyday like she said she used to do. Still wish I got laid but I got a nice little workout in with weights and had zeeeeeeeeeeero pain! No pain at the gym, no pain after at home. NOTHING! That was so f'n awesome. I'm so excited and relieved. Yesterday I went to sleep with a smile on my face. I'm ready to jog today and do some abs after.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright so the pain is acting bipolar right now lol. One day it will hurt like crazy, one day it will be just slight discomfort, another day it will be lil bit of both.

Friday I had no problem jogging and doing my shoulder warm ups. But after I got home it was hurting a little bit.

Saturday I took off from the gm. I finished doing my taxes late and having to pay a fee for it arrrgg and after I went out to eat with my mom. The pain on my arm would come and go.

Sunday I got to the gym early iin the morning. Did my jog and my knee started hurting a bit, this is the first time since I started Flexible. I finished my jog, 1.25 miles, did some power walk and regular walk up hill, did 3 miles on the elliptical machine. Felt like I was dying. Went to the bathroom threw cold freezing water in my face and felt like it was a slap in the face. I got back in the gym floor and killed the abs. Did every machine we had for 3 sets of 15. Went to the stretch room and did some more crunches, leg raises, you name it I did it. Left the gym and could barely pedal the bike uphill to get home lol. When I got home I felt this sharp pain for about 3 minutes than it went away.

Yesterday I was on fire again. Jogged a mile, power walk .25 miles, walked uphill, did a 7 mile bike ride while this HOT HOT girl with what looked like booty shorts did back extensions and lying leg raises in front of the bike I was on. What a f'n sight! Got a boner that only went down after she was done lmao.

Today I left the house to the gym already feeling crappy. Got to the gym and I felt like I was dead. I jogged about .60 miles before I lowered the speed and walked. When I was at about .80 miles I raised the speed back up just to finish my mile. Went to the back and did some shoulder stretches. Got back out and did some forearm and calves. It's crazy how my forearm will hurt like a motherf'er for no reason at all when I'm at home doing nothing yet when I was at the gym working them they didn't hurt at all! Like I said, I went home ate, went to post office and it started hurting like crazy. When I got home it stopped. =X

It seems like its improving. The pain is not constant anymore like it was before. Comes and goes. This weekend I have another drill to go to and I'm a bit anxious. Don't know what to expect. I can't bang out a bunch of push ups like I used to but I'll see how it goes and hope for the best and no injuries when I'm there.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so the pain is acting bipolar right now lol. One day it will hurt like crazy, one day it will be just slight discomfort, another day it will be lil bit of both.

Friday I had no problem jogging and doing my shoulder warm ups. But after I got home it was hurting a little bit.

Saturday I took off from the gm. I finished doing my taxes late and having to pay a fee for it arrrgg and after I went out to eat with my mom. The pain on my arm would come and go.

Sunday I got to the gym early iin the morning. Did my jog and my knee started hurting a bit, this is the first time since I started Flexible. I finished my jog, 1.25 miles, did some power walk and regular walk up hill, did 3 miles on the elliptical machine. Felt like I was dying. Went to the bathroom threw cold freezing water in my face and felt like it was a slap in the face. I got back in the gym floor and killed the abs. Did every machine we had for 3 sets of 15. Went to the stretch room and did some more crunches, leg raises, you name it I did it. Left the gym and could barely pedal the bike uphill to get home lol. When I got home I felt this sharp pain for about 3 minutes than it went away.

Yesterday I was on fire again. Jogged a mile, power walk .25 miles, walked uphill, did a 7 mile bike ride while this HOT HOT girl with what looked like booty shorts did back extensions and lying leg raises in front of the bike I was on. What a f'n sight! Got a boner that only went down after she was done lmao.

Today I left the house to the gym already feeling crappy. Got to the gym and I felt like I was dead. I jogged about .60 miles before I lowered the speed and walked. When I was at about .80 miles I raised the speed back up just to finish my mile. Went to the back and did some shoulder stretches. Got back out and did some forearm and calves. It's crazy how my forearm will hurt like a motherf'er for no reason at all when I'm at home doing nothing yet when I was at the gym working them they didn't hurt at all! Like I said, I went home ate, went to post office and it started hurting like crazy. When I got home it stopped. =X

It seems like its improving. The pain is not constant anymore like it was before. Comes and goes. This weekend I have another drill to go to and I'm a bit anxious. Don't know what to expect. I can't bang out a bunch of push ups like I used to but I'll see how it goes and hope for the best and no injuries when I'm there.
Hope the joints are better tomorrow bud. I lol'd @ gym boner. Haha

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hope the joints are better tomorrow bud. I lol'd @ gym boner. Haha
Yeah buddy it got a whole lot better since I bumped the dosage in the afternoon. Pain is not constant anymore which is f'n awesome! I don't have to be cringing all day in pain and want to cut off my arm off just to be rid of the pain.

Dude you would be having a boner too if you saw the ass on that girl! lol If the ass wasn't amazing enough she was wearing small lycra shorts, idk it looked like booty shorts to me. Everytime she went up on her back extensions she would squeeze her butt cheeks like we do when we squat. Holy hell! All I wanted to do was jump off that bicycle face first into that ass with my tongue sticking out =D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy it got a whole lot better since I bumped the dosage in the afternoon. Pain is not constant anymore which is f'n awesome! I don't have to be cringing all day in pain and want to cut off my arm off just to be rid of the pain.

Dude you would be having a boner too if you saw the ass on that girl! lol If the ass wasn't amazing enough she was wearing small lycra shorts, idk it looked like booty shorts to me. Everytime she went up on her back extensions she would squeeze her butt cheeks like we do when we squat. Holy hell! All I wanted to do was jump off that bicycle face first into that ass with my tongue sticking out =D
Ha!!! God bless the man who made those shorts. They should be legally limited in size though. I have seen them abused and its not pretty.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ha!!! God bless the man who made those shorts. They should be legally limited in size though. I have seen them abused and its not pretty.
Unfortunately I'm going to have to agree to that right now. I just got back from the gym and there was an overweight chick wearing it while doing that stair master to hell next to me. That shorts would would go all the way up in there and than down her crack. I had to stop using the elliptical next to her and go else where. That sight was killing my unborn children lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately I'm going to have to agree to that right now. I just got back from the gym and there was an overweight chick wearing it while doing that stair master to hell next to me. That shorts would would go all the way up in there and than down her crack. I had to stop using the elliptical next to her and go else where. That sight was killing my unborn children lol.
that is truly unfortunate, my friend. You have my most sincere sympathies during this difficult time

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that is truly unfortunate, my friend. You have my most sincere sympathies during this difficult time
lol

Yesterday I thought I would be pain free. Than at almost 11pm I go to take a shower and while in the shower the pain started. WTF! Out of all the times for the pain and it came while in the shower. So stupid lol.

Jogged today, did that elliptical bike for 5 miles, shoulder stretches, planks and some more bike riding. Only had some slight discomfort but no real pain.

Will rest tomorrow so Saturday I'm fresh for all the PT I'll be doing on my drill this weekend. Will have to take my Flexible saturday morning, hide the other caps somewhere either inside sucks or underwear so I can take them later on saturday and than sunday morning.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

Yesterday I thought I would be pain free. Than at almost 11pm I go to take a shower and while in the shower the pain started. WTF! Out of all the times for the pain and it came while in the shower. So stupid lol.

Jogged today, did that elliptical bike for 5 miles, shoulder stretches, planks and some more bike riding. Only had some slight discomfort but no real pain.

Will rest tomorrow so Saturday I'm fresh for all the PT I'll be doing on my drill this weekend. Will have to take my Flexible saturday morning, hide the other caps somewhere either inside sucks or underwear so I can take them later on saturday and than sunday morning.
not allowed to take them with you?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not allowed to take them with you?
Nope. The only thing we can take with us is personal hygiene stuff tooth brush, paste, disposable razor, soap etc. Running shoes, 2 pairs of underwear and 2 pairs of socks, oh and flip flops to shower in. Everything else they take it. So gotta hide my pills know what i'm saying!? Can't live without my pills no more lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. The only thing we can take with us is personal hygiene stuff tooth brush, paste, disposable razor, soap etc. Running shoes, 2 pairs of underwear and 2 pairs of socks, oh and flip flops to shower in. Everything else they take it. So gotta hide my pills know what i'm saying!? Can't live without my pills no more lol.
Gonna have to mule them then. What you need to do is get a big ol condom and fill er up. Then you get the Vaseline and....

Following me so far?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gonna have to mule them then. What you need to do is get a big ol condom and fill er up. Then you get the Vaseline and....

Following me so far?
LMFAO no they will go in the sock in a little baggie lmao.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright so Saturday we did our regular PT. 1 mile run, the push ups, sit ups and all the other exercises they make us do as a warm up. I had no problem with that. Did 65 push ups, 53 sit ups and ran my mile in 7:43. Much better than last month. Afterwards we did this warrior challenge that was like 2 miles, with a few obstacles like jump little wall, climb a fence, monkey bars, do the tire jumps, crawl under barbed wire, jump a wall, jump a whole through this wall. And carry a 45lb bag of sand for a mile. The challenge was done in a group of 10 my group had 4 girls and only 1 was able to keep it up, the mile with the sand bag we had to carry 5 bags and switch everyone once in a while with another person or carry the bag in 2. When we got to the bags I grabbed one and took off I power walked with it for about .60 miles before i started getting tired and a girl took the bag from me, carried about .10 miles and I saw she was dying so I took it back from her and started power walking again, caught up with another girl the one that could keep up and she was about to drop the bag which would disqualify us so I told her to stop, I dropped down to one knee and told her to put the bag on top of the one I was carrying. S#it was heavy as fooooooock but adrenaline was at an all time high I got up and started power walking again I looked back and my whole team was dying waited for them to catch up and they started jogging but their jog was my power walk lol. I crossed the finish line with the 2 bags in my hands, f'n 90 pounds. My team at end got 4th place. I was pissed because 3 of the guys in my team that actually looked in good shape were dying with the other 3 girls. Oh well I was happy that a few Sargents came to congratulate me for carrying one bag almost the whole mile and another bag at the last quarter mile. After carrying all that stuff on saturday I felt my forearm killing me. I took my second dose of flex at 9pm when they sent us to sleep.

Woke up on sunday and pain was gone. I got smoked quite a few times yesterday because I couldn't do the damn diamond push ups without falling flat on my face. That **** was too much and my shoulder started hurting as well with the forearm. Almost instantly. And it sucked because i told them I was in pain but they thought I was lying so I wouldn't have to it. Please I live for this s#it! I could exercise all day if I didn't have to worry about over training, injury and had the money to eat steak every 2 hours. So they would make me do the squat and hold position, I can do that for 3 minutes no problem. Anyways Sundays are always Hell Beach where have to do crossfit at the beach. It's hard but I loved it.

Got home yesterday DEAD tired, downed a protein shake and friend of my mom called to go over I was like no way I'm dead tired. Than he said the magic words we are doing a bbq. Told them I would be there in 5 minutes. lol I always get home starving from drills. Got over there and had 4 pieces of steak, 3 italian sausages, some potato salad his wife made with light yogurt and light mayo, sounded nasty but tasted really good. Had 2 pieces of cheese cake. It was heavenly lol. Had shoulder pain while I was there at his place and than at home but around 7pm it went away.

Today woke up without any pain THANK GOD! Def not running or doing any exercises today. My legs are like jello from the 2 hours at Hell Beach so taking it off today and back it tomorrow!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so Saturday we did our regular PT. 1 mile run, the push ups, sit ups and all the other exercises they make us do as a warm up. I had no problem with that. Did 65 push ups, 53 sit ups and ran my mile in 7:43. Much better than last month. Afterwards we did this warrior challenge that was like 2 miles, with a few obstacles like jump little wall, climb a fence, monkey bars, do the tire jumps, crawl under barbed wire, jump a wall, jump a whole through this wall. And carry a 45lb bag of sand for a mile. The challenge was done in a group of 10 my group had 4 girls and only 1 was able to keep it up, the mile with the sand bag we had to carry 5 bags and switch everyone once in a while with another person or carry the bag in 2. When we got to the bags I grabbed one and took off I power walked with it for about .60 miles before i started getting tired and a girl took the bag from me, carried about .10 miles and I saw she was dying so I took it back from her and started power walking again, caught up with another girl the one that could keep up and she was about to drop the bag which would disqualify us so I told her to stop, I dropped down to one knee and told her to put the bag on top of the one I was carrying. S#it was heavy as fooooooock but adrenaline was at an all time high I got up and started power walking again I looked back and my whole team was dying waited for them to catch up and they started jogging but their jog was my power walk lol. I crossed the finish line with the 2 bags in my hands, f'n 90 pounds. My team at end got 4th place. I was pissed because 3 of the guys in my team that actually looked in good shape were dying with the other 3 girls. Oh well I was happy that a few Sargents came to congratulate me for carrying one bag almost the whole mile and another bag at the last quarter mile. After carrying all that stuff on saturday I felt my forearm killing me. I took my second dose of flex at 9pm when they sent us to sleep.

Woke up on sunday and pain was gone. I got smoked quite a few times yesterday because I couldn't do the damn diamond push ups without falling flat on my face. That **** was too much and my shoulder started hurting as well with the forearm. Almost instantly. And it sucked because i told them I was in pain but they thought I was lying so I wouldn't have to it. Please I live for this s#it! I could exercise all day if I didn't have to worry about over training, injury and had the money to eat steak every 2 hours. So they would make me do the squat and hold position, I can do that for 3 minutes no problem. Anyways Sundays are always Hell Beach where have to do crossfit at the beach. It's hard but I loved it.

Got home yesterday DEAD tired, downed a protein shake and friend of my mom called to go over I was like no way I'm dead tired. Than he said the magic words we are doing a bbq. Told them I would be there in 5 minutes. lol I always get home starving from drills. Got over there and had 4 pieces of steak, 3 italian sausages, some potato salad his wife made with light yogurt and light mayo, sounded nasty but tasted really good. Had 2 pieces of cheese cake. It was heavenly lol. Had shoulder pain while I was there at his place and than at home but around 7pm it went away.

Today woke up without any pain THANK GOD! Def not running or doing any exercises today. My legs are like jello from the 2 hours at Hell Beach so taking it off today and back it tomorrow!
dude, that is some work!! love how you finished with 2 bags like a fawkin boss!! lol way to go :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dude, that is some work!! love how you finished with 2 bags like a fawkin boss!! lol way to go :)
It was an awesome ****ing feeling dude. I been out of the gym for a long time after i injured my shoulder and the shooting pain in my arm. But I was psyched out before the competition started. The others in my team was asking if I would have any problem jumping the walls, fence and monkey bars and I wasn't even thinking about my injury I was like no I'm good. At the end I was the one that had to help them. And walking with those 2 heavy ass bags was like greatest feeling in the world. I know basic training will be 100x harder but at that moment I felt like I was Ronnie Coleman with 800 pounds on his back squatting.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been so worried with the pain in my shoulder and forearm and getting my mile in before 8:30 that I totally missed something. Over a month ago, maybe 2 months ago whenever I started running 5 minutes in my right foot would start to hurt. I had a muscle tear on it 2 summers ago when playing soccer with my 7 year old cousin.

Whenever I ran it would hurt like crazy and I would have to stop running and just walk. Frankly I don't know when exactly it happened but that pain on my foot is gone and I didn't even realize it! For a while it also seemed like my left knee would hurt for a bit when running but that doesn't happen any more either. My right leg from my accident has not hurt me for a very long time either. Wrists used to hurt as well when I was in the computer but that is no more either.

As far my shoulder and forearm goes I have noticed that the pain only starts at night around 8pm, hurts for a bit, than only light discomfort, when I go shower it hurts, i get out of shower its light discomfort. Really weird! I would understand if it was winter and it hurt when it was cold like arthritis but this doesn't make sense. I guess what I can do is just get my ass to bed earlier so I don't ave to deal with the pain lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been so worried with the pain in my shoulder and forearm and getting my mile in before 8:30 that I totally missed something. Over a month ago, maybe 2 months ago whenever I started running 5 minutes in my right foot would start to hurt. I had a muscle tear on it 2 summers ago when playing soccer with my 7 year old cousin.

Whenever I ran it would hurt like crazy and I would have to stop running and just walk. Frankly I don't know when exactly it happened but that pain on my foot is gone and I didn't even realize it! For a while it also seemed like my left knee would hurt for a bit when running but that doesn't happen any more either. My right leg from my accident has not hurt me for a very long time either. Wrists used to hurt as well when I was in the computer but that is no more either.

As far my shoulder and forearm goes I have noticed that the pain only starts at night around 8pm, hurts for a bit, than only light discomfort, when I go shower it hurts, i get out of shower its light discomfort. Really weird! I would understand if it was winter and it hurt when it was cold like arthritis but this doesn't make sense. I guess what I can do is just get my ass to bed earlier so I don't ave to deal with the pain lol.
That's great your foot and knees are doing so much better!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's great your foot and knees are doing so much better!
It's great. I just realized that today. I was doing my usual running and this guy got on the treadmill next to me and said running a longer period now huh? I was like what?? He mentioned noticed that you run everyday but before you would stop earlier. I was oh hmmm interesting. Than he goes and asks me if I have been saved yet.... lol

Now if I can only get the shoulder and forearm pain gone 100% before the 28th next month I'll leave to basic training a happy man!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's great. I just realized that today. I was doing my usual running and this guy got on the treadmill next to me and said running a longer period now huh? I was like what?? He mentioned noticed that you run everyday but before you would stop earlier. I was oh hmmm interesting. Than he goes and asks me if I have been saved yet.... lol

Now if I can only get the shoulder and forearm pain gone 100% before the 28th next month I'll leave to basic training a happy man!
Hopefully you let him save you.....

The trouble of making things awkward by telling him to stfu

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hopefully you let him save you.....

The trouble of making things awkward by telling him to stfu
It's annoying enough when people stop you in the street to talk about religion, worse when they come knocking at your door but while I'm running? Seriously???

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's annoying enough when people stop you in the street to talk about religion, worse when they come knocking at your door but while I'm running? Seriously???
Is nothing sacred??? Lol!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Find out where his church is and recruit people to the gym during Sunday services

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Find out where his church is and recruit people to the gym during Sunday services
LMFAO! Now that would be hilarious! People would be like hey have some respect. Yeah respect... Let's talk about that... He didn't show me any respect when I was in the gym in the middle of my run asking if I got saved! Everyone knows not to interrupt someone whey they are working out.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMFAO! Now that would be hilarious! People would be like hey have some respect. Yeah respect... Let's talk about that... He didn't show me any respect when I was in the gym in the middle of my run asking if I got saved! Everyone knows not to interrupt someone whey they are working out.
Exactly!! Lol :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pain today started at 7pm but I don't even care I got to meet this guy today!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He is looking huge. I talked to Evan for a few and when I asked to take the picture he said of course and goes with that huge hand of his and drops it on my focked up shoulder.. That was when it started hurting last night lol.

But as usual I woke up today and there was no pain.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is looking huge. I talked to Evan for a few and when I asked to take the picture he said of course and goes with that huge hand of his and drops it on my focked up shoulder.. That was when it started hurting last night lol.

But as usual I woke up today and there was no pain.
How tall are you?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Evan is 6 feet i think. There was this really tall kid there and I heard him say he was 6'6 and when he went to take a picture with Evan it was like woah! lol

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday I think was the very first time that I had zero pain. Bitter sweet thing since I went to take my dosage this morning and there was only a few caps left. =( Like 2 or 3 days worth.

But fear not, I will be buying another tub of it later this week when my paycheck for last weekend's drill comes in. I have used 3 different joint supplements who are all really good and all helped in different ways but when you look at each. Flexible is more for my bucks. Plus no other I tried had cissus..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I think was the very first time that I had zero pain. Bitter sweet thing since I went to take my dosage this morning and there was only a few caps left. =( Like 2 or 3 days worth.

But fear not, I will be buying another tub of it later this week when my paycheck for last weekend's drill comes in. I have used 3 different joint supplements who are all really good and all helped in different ways but when you look at each. Flexible is more for my bucks. Plus no other I tried had cissus..
awesome, dude! really glad it's done so well for you! I know that I'll never be without it again

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hell yes! Had no pains for the past 2 days. Very light discomfort every once in a while but nothing that would get me cringing in pain. Going to write up my final review tomorrow but as you already know I f'n loved Flexible! Will be def be using this for a while and replacing my last joint supplements!