Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
I wanted to thanks Lecheek and Marms for giving me a chance to log Speed X3. I'll be taking Speed X3 around 3pm since I get to the gym by 330(30min window). Im gonna be doing 5 days on with sat/sun off days. I also will be playing hockey on tues/thurs. So, Im hoping that the energy I get from this product will last till the evening(games are aroun 9/10pm)??Or will I have to take another scoop??? Today is shoulder day. So, I'll be taking one scoop. Lets see what kind of damage I can do:). Tues: (chest/hockey) Wed: (Back) Thur: (legs/hockey) and Fri: is (arms). I will also be doing cardio and abs. Sat/Sun rest or work around house!! Its gonna be a busy week. But, again I wanted to thank Lecheek and Marms for picking me as one of there tester. Let the games begin!!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man. Too bad hockey is so late I say take 2 scoops and see if you check any harder lol

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Just mixed up my first batch!!!!!! one scoop, gonna take it at 3pm. we shall we what happen to the polski!!!!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope you used water and not vodka !
lol.....

really cool that you let some new guys have a chance to log you products.

give it hell, polish!!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol.....

really cool that you let some new guys have a chance to log you products.

give it hell, polish!!!!!
Ya hes done a log for us in the past and won 1 of our contests. I figured Id give him a shot!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Yesterday was day one of taking Speed X3. I needed a good PWO for shoulder. I took it around 3ish got to the gym around 330. After warming up I started to feel some boost. Maybe it was the vodka:). I would say about 10min into working got I was feeling different. I had alot of energy,feeling a good pump and I was focus. It felt like my workout could of lasted the whole day. I was there for about an hour twenty mins. Did my shoulders/abs and som cardio. I felt really good. I was able to sleep lastnight. I read that if you take it to late you might have trouble sleeping. Not here I felt good. I hope that feeling last long tonight. Today is chest and hockey. Hockey is at 10 tonight :(. Im gonna take it again at 3 today, I hope I;m still feeling it at game time.

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Day 2 of Speed X3 is all mixed up waiting in the fridge for me :). come on 3 o'clock!!!!!!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
How is it when you mix it up and let it sit ?
it mixes pretty easy. I just let it sit in the fridge and shake it once more when I'm ready to take it. its all good!!!!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
I feel very tired today:( should I do a half scoop of speed x3 or do nothing at work today????

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel very tired today:( should I do a half scoop of speed x3 or do nothing at work today????
Take 2 scoops and do something at work for once. BigT's boss owes Lecheek a thank you as well. Please have your boss contact us as well and we can work something out for your whole group at work to be productive lmao

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
2 scoop not yet sunshine!! And I do work at work !!!!!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Tuesday workout was great again I killed my chest and on wed I killed my back. Im still on once scoop aday. Tuesday night was hockey and I have to figure something out for that. I had a great pump at the gym but around 730-8 it started to wine down:(. My game got move to 1030 so it was a long night. So today(thurday) Im gonna do 3/4 scoop today for legs (not gonna hit them to hard), and tonight Im gonna do a half scooop around 7-715 or once I feel the pump going away. Im hopeing that will recharge me for a few hours. Ill be back home around 1. And I have to be up at 530 for work. Another long/tired day tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the crash isn't really that bad on speed x but like all stims when effects wear off you are going to feel a let down....timing is going to be the biggest hurdle for you when it comes to dosing, imo.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the crash isn't really that bad on speed x but like all stims when effects wear off you are going to feel a let down....timing is going to be the biggest hurdle for you when it comes to dosing, imo.

Ya I would be interested in trying it like he is to see what happens on an early sat or sunday morning for cardio then again for the gym a few hours later. One of these weekends when I have no plans I will :)

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
so last thurday I did 3/4 of a scoop for my workout and 1/2 a scoop around 7:25 for hockey. The 3/4 scoop felt good, still have a good workout and my energy lasted pretty long, not as long as taking 1+ scoop. But around 715 I got 1/2 sccop ready. Took it around 725-30. Got a little boost around 8ish. My game wasnt till 1030 again. This time I had energy and I was wake at game time. So, Im gonna have to play with this,night time scoop. To try to get it right. I had alittle trouble trying to fall asleep. I think I ended falling asleep around 2ish. But overall its a game of trying to figure out what would work best for me!!!!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Yesterday I did it again but I did 1 scoop before working out and 1/2 scoop but I moved the time to 7. I was able to fall asleep before 2, which was good for me but,I know I still have to play with it. So im gonna try doing 1 scoop 1/4 today for chest. We'll see what happens!!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I did it again but I did 1 scoop before working out and 1/2 scoop but I moved the time to 7. I was able to fall asleep before 2, which was good for me but,I know I still have to play with it. So im gonna try doing 1 scoop 1/4 today for chest. We'll see what happens!!!!!
Good luck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
plus you have to factor in all of the variables...sleep, nutition, stress, rest, and of course sex all play a role in how you are going to react to speed3 on any given day. if you are like me you won't react to the same dose the same way everytime!!! it's kinda one of those things where you now when more is needed or less will be enough, imo.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
plus you have to factor in all of the variables...sleep, nutition, stress, rest, and of course sex all play a role in how you are going to react to speed3 on any given day. if you are like me you won't react to the same dose the same way everytime!!! it's kinda one of those things where you now when more is needed or less will be enough, imo.

This happens to me as well T good point!!!!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
I hear ya, everyday is a new day!!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Im gonna start 2 scoops today:) I hope I can get a kick ass kick start. I really need it!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im gonna start 2 scoops today:) I hope I can get a kick ass kick start. I really need it!!
DO IT ! Oh wait edit ! You said I dont do anything a work !!!!!
Maybe you need a kick start since your sitting around not doing anything lol JK

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
DO IT ! Oh wait edit ! You said I dont do anything a work !!!!!
Maybe you need a kick start since your sitting around not doing anything lol JK
WOW!!! I did say, you dont do anything. I didnt say at work. you need to look before you write ;). AND me not doing anything!! Im busy thinking about my next workout.. Thats work. :) (1 scoop, 1 1/2 scoop or 2 scoop) I have to figure that out soon. See how busy I am :)

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
post #27 insinuates I do not do much at work ! At least thats how I took it :)
hahahahhaha Take it any way you want!!! but you know deep down inside your heart. You dont do sh*t!!!!!!1 lol ;)

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
So I did 2 scoops yesterday and had another kick ass workout!! I killed my shoulder for almost an hour. Then I did cardio for 35min. I still had energy!! Today gonna be tuff. I have hockey at 1045. F**k thats late!! but have to figure out a game plan. We'll since I'm slow at work and I see marms is not doing much:) since hes on!! How do you think I should split my serving today???? Im going to the gym around 330?? Thanks buddy ole pal:)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I did 2 scoops yesterday and had another kick ass workout!! I killed my shoulder for almost an hour. Then I did cardio for 35min. I still had energy!! Today gonna be tuff. I have hockey at 1045. F**k thats late!! but have to figure out a game plan. We'll since I'm slow at work and I see marms is not doing much:) since hes on!! How do you think I should split my serving today???? Im going to the gym around 330?? Thanks buddy ole pal:)

Thats a tough call there. I have no idea how you can play that late then work the next day.

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Im back I was away from my computer for the last 5 day.. It felt so goo to get away from work :)

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
I think im gonna start doing 2.5 scoops today. maybe .5 scoop this morning.

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
I believe I have a week left of speed x. I guess it depends how I take it. today Im gonna start off with 2 scoops. and tomorrow gonna hit 2.5 for my workout and .5 tomorrow night for hockey. We shall see!!!!!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
So I didnt have a game lastnight. We have the game tonight!! Just mixed 2.5 scoops and 1 scoop for later tonight. I know Ill have energy tonight, but the problem that I'm thinking im gonna have is sleeping.. I hope not. I dont need that ****.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I didnt have a game lastnight. We have the game tonight!! Just mixed 2.5 scoops and 1 scoop for later tonight. I know Ill have energy tonight, but the problem that I'm thinking im gonna have is sleeping.. I hope not. I dont need that ****.
Thats crazy scoops right there. Miss Q's hubby is 300lbs and he was feeling 2 scoops.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats crazy scoops right there. Miss Q's hubby is 300lbs and he was feeling 2 scoops.
hell...even i never went over 2 scoops......better to add a oxyblack than to up the speed3 that high, imo.