PES ALPHA T2 Review w/Pics (Clemenza)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I began my cut April 1st with the help of PES Alpha T2. After DC training from Octoberto December, I reinjured my neck/back which left me in and out of the gym formost of Jan/Feb. Unfortunately, I put on some sloppy weight in those two monthsand got pretty disgusted with myself. In March, I got healthy again and currentlygoing strong thank God.

This was my first time using Alpha T2. I dosed it properly throughout the month ofApril.

-Immediately upon waking: 2 caps
-4-6 hours later on empty stomach: 1 cap

Depending on whether or not I was taking a pre workout, or had morning coffee, once in awhile I would cut back the dosage from 2 to 1, or skip the later in the daydose of 1 cap. This was very rare though.

To start April, I cleaned up my diet and left my calories just slightly belowmaintenance. I also started implementing low intensity cardio (incline walk orstairmaster) for 15-30 minutes, 3-4x a week. I did not want to do anything drastic in regards to my diet or cardio, because I wanted to test Alpha T2 foritself.

I began Alpha T2 at 202 lbs. I did not take my BF % unfortunately. However, I finishedthe bottle today and weighed in this morning at 194.4 lbs and my BF % was lasttaken earlier this week at 15.3%.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
What I Noticed on PES Alpha T2:

-My first 1 cap dose left me very warm with a noticeable increase in body temperature. The next day my first 2 cap dose left me significantly even warmer.

-After my first week of use, this initial increase in body temperature after ingestionwas still there, but not as extreme. However, it was still greatly felt during weight training and especially during cardio throughout the entire month.

-I noticed a very natural focus and natural energy. Nothing stim or drug likewhatsoever. This energy lasted throughout the day with no ups or downs, andr emained constant throughout the entire cycle.

-Huge increase in perspiration during training. I lost a lot of water immediately,especially in my face.

-Appetite suppression! One of my favorite things about AT2 was how it helped me getthrough my low carb days without cravings (I carb cycle). It basically helped me clean up my diet overall.

-When I had coffee with 1 or 2 caps, it helped amplify the effects of caffeine.

-I never once felt jittery, anxious, crashed, or felt my heart race. I even remember reading a study that stated Higenamine actually reducing blood pressure.

-LIBIDO BOOST! This was the most surprising to me. I’m not sure which ingredient in AT2 causes this, but it was there. I’ve never experienced this with any other fatburner. Unfortunately, quite the opposite with some.

Overall, I absolutely LOVED Alpha T2. PES did a fantastic job putting this product together. They’ve proved that you don’t need to feel cracked out or wired, toknow your fat burner actually burns fat. This has been the cleanest and most effective fat burner I’ve used and will be my go to burner during my cuts.

Most importantly, I definitely noticed an increase in fat loss. Even with just a small caloric deficit and minimal cardio.

For anyone who enjoys stims during a cut, I would use Alpha T2 as a base, and add a stim product from there.

Here are my before and afters. Sorry about the nasty chest hair. I won’t let myself shave it until I hit 13% BF. Sick incentive huh?

aceroni

Awards
Dude this is an awesome review, but none of the pictures work besides the one AFTER pic w/ you hitting a bdb. excellent work though brother keep it up

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Dude this is an awesome review, but none of the pictures work besides the one AFTER pic w/ you hitting a bdb. excellent work though brother keep it up
Thanks bro. Trying to figure this out, How bout now?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review. I love seeing picture proof of a product.

Thanks for taking the time to post this up!

Ben

aceroni

Awards
ya now they show up, good work man awesome improvements! clearly leaner in the abdomen! back shot is a little blurry but ya know the rest look great!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy **** that's some kind of change. No doubt a lot of work went in to this as well. Great job !

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic! Do you know your BF% before and after? A fat burner that boosts libido...must look into this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice results, def look at lot better now.

makes me more exited for my run.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys! I appreciate the feedback.

Alpha T2 will definitely become a staple for me during cuts. Phenominal fat burner! I love how it's not based off hard stims. If you want the extra stim feeling you can always stack this with OEP, or even just throw down a cup of coffee.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Great review. I love seeing picture proof of a product.

Thanks for taking the time to post this up!

Ben
Thanks Ben! Real quick, what's the longest you can run AT2 straight? Would be okay to stretch it out for 8 weeks? Would love to run this stuff for a full 8 next time around

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic! Do you know your BF% before and after? A fat burner that boosts libido...must look into this.
Not sure. I really wish I recorded my BF before I started AT2. I was 202 when I started and now at 194. I'd say maybe I was at 17-18% when I started. But that's just speculation.

I was definitely holding a good amount of water when I started. But this helped me shed it immediately, plus some fat in a pretty brief period of time.