Anabolic Innovations Motivate Sample Review/Mini Log

zb126

Awards
  • Established

AI MOTIVATE Review/Mini Log

Thanks to AI for sending samples of Motivate to me, I've used a few other energy products such as LG's E-911 and some stim-based fat burners. I will limit any comparisons to the energy products, though, since its in that category. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Day 1:
So I got a sample pack (16 caps) of Motivate today from Anabolic innovations and I thought I would post my thoughts over the next few days of using it. I was going to wait til tomorrow and take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning but I was exhausted so I went ahead and popped two right around 11am.

It took maybe 30-45 minutes to kick in on a non-empty stomach. Overall I have an alert feeling, focused and a little mood support possibly. So at this point its living up to its claims. Its about 7 hours later, no crash, its wearing off possibly a little but I still feel pretty good.

My last point is that while it is a propriety blend, they do tell you it has 40mg of caffeine. Not sure how this will play out, but at the moment I believe that is going to allow very flexible dosing and be good for those that don't usually have caffeine. So far so good.