[Review] NO Shotgun V3

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Let me give you a little backround first i recently bought NO shotgun in my quest to find my favorite Pre Workout supp. I have recently taken White Flood, Jack3d, Incarnate, Animal Pump and sampled Shock Therapy and one other which i forget. I had decent results from jack3d just couldnt handle the taste most others i didnt feel much. I ran out of my bulk supplies and my jack3d somehow got water in it so it clumped up. So i hoped down to GNC to pick up something and got this. The packaging is nice and what not.

Taste- 8/10 One of the key parts is a good taste and however i cannot give a completely accurate review on this as i had some toothpaste taste left over in my mouth, but the taste which was Exotic Fruit was pleasant it wasnt overpowering but not dull i feel its needs more then the suggested 8-10 ounces somewhere around 14-16 would suffice. But it kinda reminded me of cool aid. The smell deffinately reminds me of the kool aid powder.

Mixability-6/10 It may of needed more water but there was still a pretty good amount of clumps at the bottom nothing bad but not great. It also is very very foamy which annoyed me but overall not bad.

Pump-10/10 I know this is what this product is known for it gave me the best pump of any pre workout product to date. My biceps were killing me and i loved it.

Energy-9/10The energy wasnt overpowering but it really was nice it kept me focused and steady throughout the whole workout ive had problems with yawning and losing focus lately and this stopped that im hoping not placebo effect as ive taken enough to know.

Overall-8.5/10 Overall probally the best Pre workout product i tried for pumps steady energy and taste the only few i have left to try are Maniac and Pre-Max which will be my next two.

Id reccomend NO Shotgun V3 to people now that ive tried it as it really did do what it was supposed to and didnt make me crash like Jack3d. Overall solid product.

BifWebster

Awards
It's my favorite pre-wo... I've tried plenty. Doesn't get enough attention here because there is no VPX reps on the board, so people aren't just saying its great to possibly get free products.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
True dat lol i never tried it before but it deffinately my favorite right now. I hear people talk about it just not enough.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Taste- 8/10 One of the key parts is a good taste and however i cannot give a completely accurate review on this as i had some toothpaste taste left over in my mouth, ....
LOL @ you brushing your teeth

j/k :stooges:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
It's my favorite pre-wo... I've tried plenty. Doesn't get enough attention here because there is no VPX reps on the board, so people aren't just saying its great to possibly get free products.
lol- good call.

i like NOShotgun as well. very complete formula.

haven't tried the new flavors, but the original and "exotic fruit" weren't the best...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
btw jumpshot, if you haven't tried Assault from MusclePharm, you should.

i recommned the Raspberry Lemonade flavor.

... and i'm not affiliated with MP, but after running a few tubs of Assualt (before my Recon log with them), i can tell you it's not hype.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
im gonna try again tonight without toothpaste breath lol its not the best flavor but i dont gag so its good to me : P

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
btw jumpshot, if you haven't tried Assault from MusclePharm, you should.

i recommned the Raspberry Lemonade flavor.

... and i'm not affiliated with MP, but after running a few tubs of Assualt (before my Recon log with them), i can tell you it's not hype.
Deffinately on my list to try it seems very solid and no propietory blend if im correct which i like, But at the moment im probally gonna keep a bottle of NO shotgun on hand at most times unless i find something better.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I dosed it again today and felt the good pump and focus was great steady energy.

The taste is still decent nothing special nothing bad so its fine for me.

sonicwaste

Awards
No Shotgun/No synthesize is in my opinion the best pre/post workout combo ever, especially for cutting. Totally solid.

It's got pretty much everything you need in the combo. No carbs for starters. Has a good amount of creatine, energy boosters, no2 boosters, fatigue delayers, plus fast acting proteins. synthesize has BCAA's. Couple that with n2bm gear and you have yourself everything you need.

It's the best tasting one I've tried aside from no xplode. It tastes just like xtend in my opinion. I am really sensitive to taste and I think it's a 10/10

The redline technology is pretty great energy wise, even for a non responder to stims like me.

As far as pumps go, there is none better. Best pumps I have ever had.

I think jacked is a runner up to this with vasocharge right behind.