Coug's GL X-Mass Log (sponsored)

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I want to thank GL for the opportunity to log this product. I have not run a ph/ds for a while and I'm stoked to see what kind of results I can get out of this cycle. I have a very busy schedule with school and work and watching my little girl, but I love to lift/run. My main goals for this cycle are to increase Lean mass and Strength while keeping the bf% where it's at if not losing a little. I have a lot of ph/ds experience, but I have yet to run a dienolone product. I usually don't have any bp issues and I'm not to worried about hepatoxicity with this cycle, so supports will just be my normal multi and fish oil.

Stats
6'1'' 205 lbs.
~11% body fat (calipers)

Training

- I try and run about 4-5 times a week and I am training for a half-marathon at the end of April. (I ran a marathon in the middle of my very first Havoc cycle, so I don't expect the X-mass to affect me in a negative way with regards to endurance.)

-I lift weights 6 days a week and rest on Sunday.

- Mon-Chest/tri's, Tue-Back/Bi's, Wed-Legs, Thur-Chest/tri's, Fri-Shoulders, Sat-Arms. (I also work abs/core everyday.)

On-Cycle Supplements

- I plan on taking 3 caps/day of X-Mass for 30 days and then start PCT.
- GL BCAA-EE, Whey Protein, Fish oil, BA, Xtend, Cordygen-5, RPM, Multi, and Phenadrine.
- I eat about 3500 cals/day clean.
- Current Daily Water Intake ~1.2 gallons

PCT

-Nolva 20/10/10
-CEL PCT Assist
-Lean Xtreme
-ATD (started in week 3 50/25/25)
-Sam-e (400mg/day)
-Whey Protein, Fish oil, BA, Xtend, Cordygen-5, RPM, Multi, and Phenadrine

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Weight: 206 lbs
Mood/Focus: Good
Strength: Probably just placebo effect, but I felt very strong today.

Workout:

Bench Press 5x15/10/6/4/3 (last set was with 320 lbs.)
Incline DB Bench 4x8/6/4/3 (Last set was with the 120s)
Incline DB Flies 3x10/8/6
Weighted Dips 3x10
Skullcrushers 3x10
One Arm Reverse Grip Triceps Pushdowns 4x10
Abs

Run:

3.5 miles

I actually took my first three pills yesterday even though I didn't workout. Today I dosed another three, evenly spread out of course. I had a great workout today and lots of energy. I was sweating like crazy too when I was barely half-way through my workout.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to see how your endurance is while on.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Weight: 207 lbs
Mood/Focus: Very aggressive today
Strength: I felt pretty strong
Endurance: I didn't run today, but my endurance while lifting was way up. I am sweating like crazy too!

Workout:

Wide-grip Pull-ups 3x12
T-Bar Rows 4x12,10,8,6
Behind the neck pull-downs 4x12,10,8,6
Seated Rows/Extensions 3x12,10,8
Close Grip Pull-downs 3x12,10,8
Hammer Curls 3x12,10,8
Barbell Curls 3x10,8,6
Seated Preacher Curls
Abs

I had a really solid workout Today and I felt like I could have lifted for another 30-45 minutes. Pumps were great during biceps. I have been noticing that I get more sore than usual a few hours after my workouts. I'll be sure to add how my endurance is affected as well. The only ph/ds that really killed my endurance was M-drol.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Mood/Focus: Pissed off!
Strength: Good
Endurance: About the same

Workout:

Front Squats 3x12,9,6
Leg Extensions 4x12,10,8,6
Seated Leg-Curl 4x12,10,8,6
Calves
Abs

Run

5.5 miles

For some reason today I was very irritable. Even the slightest little things were setting me off. I love this type of aggression in the gym but it doesn't come in super handy when I'm in my research lab trying to get assays done. I had a good run in the morning and then went back tonight to do some light legs. No sides to report yet except for the aggression. I am starting to feel harder and stronger. I doubled my dose of BCAA-EE today which I think is helping me recover quicker and not get so sore.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Mood/Focus: Not quite as aggressive today.
Strength: Very Good
Endurance: Good

Workout:

Bench Press 6x15/10/6/4/4/3
Incline Bench 4x8/6/4/3
Flat DB Bench 3x10/8/6
Incline DB Flies 3x10/8/6
Cable Crossovers 3x12/10/8
Skull Crushers 4x10
One-arm reverse triceps pushdowns 3x12/10/8
Calves
Abs

I had a long day on campus today, but I still had a great workout tonight. I felt very strong on bench and my triceps felt like rocks they were so pumped. I didn't have enough time to get a run in, but had great endurance during my workout and I'm still sweating like a pig.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Weight: 208 lbs
Mood/Focus: Fair
Strength: Great
Endurance: Good

Workout:

Behind the Neck Military Press 4x10/8/6/4 (last set was with 225 lbs.)
Wide-grip upright rows 4x8/8/6/6
Seated Arnolds 4x12/10/8/6
DB Alternating Front Raises 3x12/10/8
Standing DB Laterals 4x12/10/8/6
Barbell Reverse Shrugs 3x15/12/9
DB Shrugs 3x12/10/8
Calves
Abs

Run

5 miles

I was a little sluggish today, but once I hit the gym I got a pretty good burst of energy. I can still feel the increased aggression and I started to get headaches today at the gym, probably due to increased bp. Endurance is still good.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Weight: 210 lbs
Mood/Focus: Great
Strength: Good
Endurance: Felt fine in the gym.

Workout:

Squats 4x6/5/4/3 (last set with 225 lbs.)
Front Squats 3x10 (135 lbs.)
Leg Curls 4x12/10/8/6
Leg Extensions 4x12/10/8/6
DB Stiff-legged Deadlifts 3x12/10/8
Hammer Curls 3x12/10/8
Barbell Curls 3x10/8/6
Calves
Abs

I decided to do another light leg workout this week instead of running today. Things have been busy with school and in the lab so I spent a ton of time on campus today. Workout was good though and I'm still feeling strong. I can tell that the weigh gain is starting to come on.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Weight: 211 lbs
Mood/Focus: Good
Strength: N/A
Endurance: I was able to make it through 3 hours of church.

Workout:

Rest Day

I love being able to rest and recoup on Sundays. I actually felt like I wanted to go to the gym today but I resisted. I think it's better that I just rest up for the coming week. The first week on x-mass has been pretty good. I can't say that It has kicked in full gear yet but I am definitely starting to feel the effects. Only negatives have been aggression and some headaches caused by increased bp.