Muscle Pharm Assault

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Recently I was lucky enough to get a sample of Blue Arctic Raspberry from MusclePharm rep pmiller383.

I used it today before my workout and I have to say, I did not really expect it to be anything special. I just figured it would be your average pre-wokout supp. I've tried NO Shotgun, NO Xplode and a few others, and they all tend to affect me the same, aside from taste.

But today about 30mn after I drank my serving, which mixes extremely well, I was more cracked out than any other pre-workout supp I've taken. I was so freakn jacked it almost scared me. My veins were just popping out of my hands and arms.

All in all it seems like a great supp, next time i go to get a pre-workout supplement, I think this might just be it.

I also have a sample of Bullet Proof I'll let everyone know about tomorrow.

Attachments

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the flavor like sex but in liquid form?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the flavor like sex but in liquid form?
I'll tell you what, it tastes good enough that you would think it was a soda pop. Definitly not the normal pre-workout drinks you have to choke down, then hope it doesnt make you sick.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed it, if you didn't already try the Bullet Proof make sure you drink it in cold water. The taste for the Bullet Proof IMO is best with 12-14 ounces of ice cold water, enjoy.