* Black Friday @ Nutriverse *
- 11-29-2017, 11:12 PM
- 11-29-2017, 11:13 PM
11-29-2017, 11:15 PM
11-29-2017, 11:16 PM
11-30-2017, 04:48 PM
Anyone get a shipping notification from black friday orders yet?
I guess if I ordered Massacr3 than it will all ship complete later?
12-02-2017, 10:41 AM
12-02-2017, 02:23 PM
12-02-2017, 11:45 PM
[email protected] could lead to a creative solution, ya never know
12-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Its too bad really, ive been waiting for over a week to place my order because of the cc issues. I talked to max but the issue still isnt solved. He told me either friday or monday, so im hoping things will be sorted by tomorrow in time to take advantage of the sales. Otherwise i will have to look elsewhere
12-04-2017, 11:59 AM
12-04-2017, 01:35 PM
i ordered 3x massacr3 with the black friday deal, it said shipping 01.12. now its 11.12 and i think im already with my family when it arrives. is it possible to change my adress, that you ship it directly to the place where i will be in a few days?
thank you very much!
12-04-2017, 01:51 PM
Nutriverse has been my go to for years on this site. Seeing they changed up some things in the path of something greater for its customers and it seems like there has been some issues that the poor reps on here have to help figure out. Remember guys the reps are the ones in the warehouse picking or shipping these products. They have however kept constant contact and supported the members to quite an admirable extent. I just wanted to make sure that its apparent and THIS is customer service. Hopefully things get sorted out soon!
Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
12-04-2017, 02:09 PM
So orders currently can’t be placed through any means?
Oh, I just saw that it has to be done over the phone..
12-04-2017, 03:56 PM
[email protected] and explain your situation, etc. Be sure to include order #
12-04-2017, 04:03 PM
12-05-2017, 04:42 AM
It's Tuesday, the last day of the sale. And nothing has changed. I guess I will have to spend my 300 bucks elsewhere as the site still cannot process my order.
12-05-2017, 10:16 AM
Try calling them, they just opened a few mins ago. 1-800-688-7407
12-05-2017, 10:45 AM
I just called like 10 minutes ago and their phones seem to not be working, it just says something like “data time out” when I choose customer service or technical support. I left an email stating what I wished to order...hopefully, I will get a call back..
12-05-2017, 10:59 AM
* Black Friday @ Nutriverse *
i got a reply from the support within a few hours! they are very fast.
hope they change my shipping adress..or ship the massacr3 earlier
Edit: they changed my adress very fast, a few hours after asking them i got the confirmation! awesome customer support!
12-05-2017, 11:04 AM
12-05-2017, 11:08 AM
the point here is that
1) dont tell me that the issue will be solved friday or monday if it ends up not being solved. i like customer service/owners/people running the site to be upfront with with, no bull. if they told me friday the issue wont be solved id have ordered from elsewhere, hoping to have it delivered by christmas seeing that its an international order which usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive. and the postal service is very busy at this time of year also.
2) seeing that i spend hundreds of dollars from nutriverse month in, month out - and have done so for years - i expect nothing short of a top class, silk glove treatment, no qustions asked.
i hope they can make up for this
12-05-2017, 11:38 AM
12-05-2017, 11:59 AM
i think you got me in the wrong way...
there comes a point when trying to help and words alone dont equal solutions, and a solution to this is what i am looking for
as i guess is the same as what nutriverse wants.
thanks for trying to help
12-05-2017, 04:19 PM
12-05-2017, 04:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Volvo140G in forum Supplement DealsReplies: 114Last Post: 12-04-2015, 09:36 PM
- By _Nutriverse in forum NutriverseReplies: 34Last Post: 11-30-2015, 06:15 PM
- By mw1 in forum Supplement DealsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-20-2015, 08:52 PM
- By _Nutriverse in forum Supplement DealsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-28-2014, 06:59 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 40Last Post: 11-28-2006, 08:44 AM