40% OFF! LAUNCH SPECIAL!!! NEW HR SUPPLEMENT INTRO!!! 72 HRS ONLY!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
72 HOURS ONLY
GET 40% OFF
use coupon: RANDROSHRED40

Trigger the hormonal response that helps your muscles become as solid as cinder blocks and the veins on your arms looking like a road-map!

Hard Rock Supplements presents yet another innovative formula to help you power through plateaus with lethal strength gains and muscle hardness to bring a fatal end to feeling fat and looking soft!

The R-Andro Shred formula helps to tackle the factors that been holding you back from getting the physique you desire by accelerating your metabolism and decreasing your estrogen - reducing your body’s ability to store fat, while helping to increase your anabolic and androgenic activity to enhance your base of muscle and improve your definition.

A combination of ...LEARN MORE>>

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I assume this will need PCT and is hormonal do to androsterone?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got the email this morning and promptly ordered 3.... :)

Thanks for offering such a great deal!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the email this morning and promptly ordered 3.... :)

Thanks for offering such a great deal!
Awesome. Thanks for your business :) let us know how your runs go

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome deal here guys! 40% off!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two days left for anyone looking to stock up

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots and lots of orders! Thank you guys. I hope that you enjoy this special.

champagne-celebration.gif

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Winded up picking up 5. What do you guys think about dosing at 600 mg

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It bothers me that all these companies are coming out with androsterone products now. This is NOT an easy compound to source by any means at all as stated by Patrick Arnold among others in the industry. Hope there are lab reports to back this up

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It bothers me that all these companies are coming out with androsterone products now. This is NOT an easy compound to source by any means at all as stated by Patrick Arnold among others in the industry. Hope there are lab reports to back this up
Understandable concern. I know purity and products meeting label label claims is a common concern these days. Although I haven't used this product I have used a good amount of hard rocks products and they always delivered. I actually think I have used almost everything in their line up at some point. I know that doesn't mean much so I will see if I can dig anything up for you.

zincd

Awards
RANDROSHRED40 didnt work for me i think i missed this deal

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dammit! Just saw this!!! ��

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insider email guys!! Sign up. We drop an insider it seems like every few months and it's normally 40-50% off for 48-72 hours. Short window especially if you're not on the forums regularly so it's a way to still score on the deal. Plus we have the 10-20% off on various products every few days as well.

zincd

Awards
Insider email guys!! Sign up. We drop an insider it seems like every few months and it's normally 40-50% off for 48-72 hours. Short window especially if you're not on the forums regularly so it's a way to still score on the deal. Plus we have the 10-20% off on various products every few days as well.
illl subscribe, but maybe you or musclemaker can do for us another discount code.. just for one day! im very interesed to get that supp with 40% off price!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
illl subscribe, but maybe you or musclemaker can do for us another discount code.. just for one day! im very interesed to get that supp with 40% off price!
That would be awesome! I just subscribed too.