BPS CYBER MONDAY SALE, WHATS THAT, 50% OFF?!?!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established

BPS Nutrition <r<<<<<<<<

THAT'S RIGHT

50% off site wide using code CYBER, if you didn't receive the email then consider this a thanksgiving gift :D Get in on this, We are running low on DCP 2.0 and I know how many people enjoyed THAT!

If you want to try a product that you haven't from BPS now is the time!!!

brotus

brotus

Awards
Thanks for the discount code! Just placed an order :)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Did you stop making Laxocrine? :(

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Did you stop making Laxocrine? :(
We have taken it off for now. BPS can chime in, we recently had some issues with users experiencing rashes/hives etc as a reaction to the transdermal feature. Working on getting it sorted out

gator67

gator67

Awards
I ordered two Dermacrine pumps yesterday and received the shipping confirmation today. 2 for $50 including shipping!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
We have taken it off for now. BPS can chime in, we recently had some issues with users experiencing rashes/hives etc as a reaction to the transdermal feature. Working on getting it sorted out
Okay sadface !!!!!

Its nice to see a company doing something about things like this.. Then just be stone cold money machine!! REP for that

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Okay sadface !!!!!

Its nice to see a company doing something about things like this.. Then just be stone cold money machine!! REP for that
Yessir, it is better to right the wrongs before blaming consumers for a problem!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No AdrenoSurge huh? I don't wanna wait for the rebrand!