Am I in trouble? tren ace detection time

jimmythelad

Awards
Yesterday I jabbed 100mgs of test prop and 75mgs of tren ace. This was my first injection for months (last cycle prop anavar) I got a call about a competition in 3 weeks, would the tren be clear since it was only 1 injection?
Forgot to add its very likely that I will be drug tested

Last edited:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I believe the half life of tren ace is 36 hours. I'd say your gonna be ok, but maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in here.

Mitosis

Mitosis

Awards
Hey,

Half life is 36 hours or so....

BUT METABOLITES ARE DETECTABLE FOR FIVE MONTHS....

TRUST ME.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just go with the, "Oh, I didn't know I couldn't do that."

Mitosis

Mitosis

Awards
Anthony Roberts has a supplement called steroid clear that can supposedly clear out most short acting drugs.....I know it doesnt work for deca , equi and a few others....not sure if it works for tren.....

You could buy a urinator or whizzinator......do a google for them and see....

Not encouraging you to cheat here...but lets face it ...most tested sports involved drugs .....

jimmythelad

Awards
Anthony Roberts has a supplement called steroid clear that can supposedly clear out most short acting drugs.....I know it doesnt work for deca , equi and a few others....not sure if it works for tren.....

Not encouraging you to cheat here...but lets face it ...most tested sports involved drugs .....
Ive seen steroid cleanse on the internet, but I dont know if I could trust that

jimmythelad

Awards

Has anyone had any experience with steroid cleanse. If theres a chance this would work I would do it.