How long before a blood test comes back normal?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay so i was on clen and i was shaky, and my dad saw this and wanted me to get a blood test done cause he thought something was wrong w/ me. Well i got off cycle about a week ago, how long should i wait before everything should come back relatively normal?

spike1205

Awards
what do you mean everything normal? shakes should stop right away--if you mean teh blood test--im not sure it would even come up strange from clen

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
opps sorry.

I meant i got off an 8 week AAS cycle last week, need to know how long before blood levels will be back to normal.

blinky

Awards
It totally depends on what you took. It could take weeks or months depending on the half-life of the aas you took. If it is a long acting steroid or has a long acting ester, it will take longer to get out of your system. More than likely anyway, they didn't look at steroids on the test unless they checked your liver. Hepatic values also indicate the presence of a steroid.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey John, check the forum there is a post on clearance times for different steroids.. if it is not there, I think I have a copy.. oh hell, here it is, no need for you to look
drug clearance times
1)18 months -Deca Durabolin- Nandrolone Decanoate
2)12 months -Durabolin - Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
3)5 months- Equipoise - Boldenone Undecyclate - Primobolin -
Methenolone Enanthate - Finaplix - Trenbolone Acetate -
Reforvit-B (liquid dbol) - Injectable Methandienone
4)3 months -Sustanon – Omnadren - Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Cypionate
5) 2 months- Anadrol 50 – Oxymetholone - Halotestin -
Fluoxymesterone Winstrol-V - Injectabel Stanozolol - Esiclene -
Formebolone Masteron - Drostanolone Propionate
6)5 weeks -Dianabol (dbol) – Methandienone - Proviron -
Mesterolone Orabolin – Ethylestrenole - Nilevar –
Noretadrolone
7)3 weeks- Anavar – Oxandrolone - Winstrol Tabs - Oral
Stanozolol
8)2 weeks -Testosterone Propionate
9)1 weeks- Androil - Testosterone Undecanoate
10)4 days -Clenbuterol

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol well they're not gonna be testing me for AAS.

More like liver and white blood cell etc etc, you know just normal blood test crap. I don't don't want my blood to be all fucked up when i go in. Like i just want a normal white cell count and stuff,

i really need to learn how to properly ask questions, got everyone all confused..lol

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well I think that depends mainly on the individual Blaze, I think I have seen it usually takes about 2 or 3 months but don't quote me on that.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
General rule of time on=time off applies hear. (even though that wasnt really your question). Following 8week usage, 8 weeks should ensure normalization of almost all values. However, 4 weeks should be good for most people in regards to liver, BUN, creatinine and such. Less then that and the ancilliaries will still be in the system.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
takes atleast 8 weeks for testosterone levels to recover , lh levels recover soon . give urself 2 months to feel normal .

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I think his concern is when his dad makes him take the test, will the basic metabolic panel and hep. panel come back with indicators that something is "wrong" due to his recent anabolic activity.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i should be okay, i can put it off for a while, won't be a problem, i'll be at school for another 2 weeks, so that'll be a month or so since i've been off, and i can prolly make myself busy for 2 weeks after that, or make my appointment, a few weeks in sdvance or something =)