least androgenic yet highly anabolic steroid

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats up guys? i just had a question that i was bouncing around my head the other night when i was laying in bed. what is a very low androgenic yet highly anabolic steroid? primabolan came to mind but i havent heard of anyone having primo.....well ever. so what is a fairly common aas that would meet the specifications i stated?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
whats up guys? i just had a question that i was bouncing around my head the other night when i was laying in bed. what is a very low androgenic yet highly anabolic steroid? primabolan came to mind but i havent heard of anyone having primo.....well ever. so what is a fairly common anabolic steroids that would meet the specifications i stated?
I think DecaDuraBolin is quite anabolic without exhibiting androgenic sides...

BV

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anavar, Primobolan Depot, Winstrol, Superdrol

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Deca, EQ, Primo, Winny, Var, T-bol, MOHN, Halodrol, there are more, but I can't think of em.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
deca is probably the least androgenic injectable...perhaps not on paper (i think the ratio is 125:37 which is very favorably anabolic but maybe not the highest), but certainly in practice.

tbol is the least androgenic oral, in practice and on paper.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought winny was more andro due to it being DHT based...
or am i wrong?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
NOT WINNY. That is nearly completely DHT - and hardly anabolic.

Anavar or Tbol. but tbol is weak in my opinion

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
NOT WINNY. That is nearly completely DHT - and hardly anabolic.

Anavar or Tbol. but tbol is weak in my opinion
I think you're wrong. Just because its DHT doesn't mean its highly androgenic, Primo is DHT. Winny is on par with Var as far as Anabolic/Androgenic ratio goes.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
var and winny are good!

the ratios are:

winny 30 androgenic/320 anabolic
var 24 androgenic/320-640 anabolic

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
the andro. side effects are the feel good part to steroids...why miss out on that!?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
var and winny are good!

the ratios are:

winny 30 androgenic/320 anabolic
var 24 androgenic/320-640 anabolic
these numbers are virtually meaningless unfortunately, for a person looking to minimize androgenic sides like mpb, acne, bph etc...winny can be terrible on those things...so can other high anabolics. van and tbol are probably the safest and easiest...or clostebol if you can get it. superdrol also seems to lack any real androgenic action, which i find amazing but true...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I think you're wrong. Just because its DHT doesn't mean its highly androgenic, Primo is DHT. Winny is on par with Var as far as Anabolic/Androgenic ratio goes.
sorry if i came off rude on that -
you are right on that. superdrol is DHT-based too.. but if you have had used Winny you'd find it's androgenic effects are as pronouced as any steroid mg per mg.

of the old school steroids (dbol, winny, var, etc.) winny is prehaps the most outdated. I don't compete though, but I think their are better alternatives to rip with