andro 150 poppers

captainbicept

Awards
i know alot of ppl have a bad opinion of this product. i dont understand why though. it is not an expenisve product, it absorbed sublingually, which is better than swallowing and the ingredients are:
128mg 4-androstenediol
15 mg 4 AD-EC
5mg 19-nor-4-androstendione
2mg AI-E
could someone please explain why this product gets a bad wrap i really dont get it. thanks

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Highly underdosed, only 2mg of 1-test? Even the small amount of 4AD won't give a child acne.. 19norandrodione isn't as great to convert to nandrolone as nordiol is, you gotta take at least a bottle a day to even come close to a decent dosage for a cycle..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use it cause I know I could get better results w/transdermals at a much cheaper price when you take into consideration the high amount of servings you would have to take with the Poppers

fizler

Awards
I don't really like this product myself, I have never used it though. A friend took it on and off for a month or how over long the bottle last, didn't eat that good and pretty much gets high and drunk alot. Not at all the ideal bodybuilder. He did makes some alright gains, He claims 10lbs but I would put the bs flag up to that. Maybe 5lb of lean mass. His arms got a little bigger but it looks like his chest might have gotten a tad bit of gyno. He did say that it doesn't hurt and it never itched. Give it a search, I'ms sure someone has taken it and posted results. Good luck.

ironbeamz

Awards
theyre not that bad, my friend took them and on week 3 he gained like 5lbs and put up 20 more lbs on bench

ironbeamz

Awards

Yes they are!!! Why would you buy such a shitty formula. I would rather use sublingual dog crap then use that stuff!
ok, then since you have tried them, why dont you post your results? ...your not judging a product youve never tried before, are you?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
keep pestering thats how we all learn. my wife took the oral. she wants to start off slow but would like to notice some gains. the OH phs will keep you dry. but the water weight helps muscle grow. its hard to gain lean muscle. I wonder what anti e would do to a woman.

nikegurl

Awards
i did some reading at 2 other forums (and here) and it seems that people are overwhelmingly saying that andro poppers are "crap" and a waste of money (outdated, underdosed etc)

but i found one old post from a woman in 2002 who was positively raving about her results.

there's so little concrete info out there from women who have used ph products first hand that even her 1 rave review is tempting...but i'm put off by all of the many people (men) saying what "crap" the product is.

how does this product look for use by a woman? it says to take 2 tablets 45 minutes before working out and to cycle 4 weeks on/1-3 weeks off. i assume that's for men so a woman would want to take less.

2 tablets contains:

4-AD 128mg
4-AD-EC 15mg (I'm not sure what the -EC is?)
NOR-4-AD - 5mg
A1-E - 2mg (again, not sure what this is)

could this be a good ph choice for a woman?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
2 tablets contains:
4-AD 128mg
4-AD-EC 15mg (I'm not sure what the -EC is?)
NOR-4-AD - 5mg
A1-E - 2mg (again, not sure what this is)

could this be a good ph choice for a woman?
The 4ad & 1-test are good ingredients, but the delivery mechanism sucks & the other ingredients are virtually useless. You'd be better off with a transdermal if you want to use those PHs. I would stick to nordiol or M4OHN for a woman, but I've heard of women using 4ad.

nikegurl

Awards
thanks. i'm currently using M4OHN and thinking about making a switch "next time"

i was hoping for something that would help me add a little more muscle size without a high risk of sides or a lot of water weight gain. i've heard some people talking about women using 4-ad at a low dose (25mg) problem is - i keep seeing it in capsules that are 300 mg etc so dosing at 25mg seems tough.

i read about someone using 25mg in cyclodextrin powder so i think that was a buy in bulk and mix your own scenario (not sure)...i don't know how to go about that one. maybe i'll just try the 19-nor next time.

i thought maybe if the andro poppers were bashed b/c they're "underdosed" they might be a convenient and effective way for a woman to use 4ad.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it says to take 2 tablets 45 minutes before working out and to cycle 4 weeks on/1-3 weeks off.
QUOTE]
That's not good advice. The length of off time should be at least that of on time, or longer.

As far as it being a good product for women, I'm shakey to say, but it is massively underdosed for men so "perhaps", but there are alot of other products out there that would yeild more bang for your buck.

nikegurl

Awards
thanks for the response. any suggestions? i'm finishing up an M4OHN cycle now and basically happy with my results. i was hoping to try another ph next time (also with a "relatively low" risk of sides for women) that might allow me to gain more muscle.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
those doses are not even good for women. also you need to make sure they are diol instead of dione. the m40hn is probably your best bet for what you are looking for. my wife took 19 nor for 3wks at 50 mg/day. she barely noticed anything. dose was too low. I think sci fit sells 100mg tabs of 4ad. you might try the 4oht. but i've heard women should be careful with test.

nikegurl

Awards
i'm in the same boat with the m4ohn - barely noticed anything.
did your wife use transdermal or oral 19nor?

i'll keep pestering people and reading and asking 'til i devise a new plan. :) thanks

nikegurl

Awards
i understand about wanting to start of slow. when i started m4ohn at 2 mg a day i was petrified of "sides". now i'm bumping up to 8 mg tomorrow (from 6) and not so woried anymore (since i've seen nothing). i'd really like to find a ph that will give me noticieable muscle growth without growing facial hair or worse....

not sure if it's another ph or if it's m4ohn at a higher dose or if it just doesn't exist.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want you could probably start off with a low dose of 19 nor or 1,4ad. If nothing is noticable after a couple of weeks slowely up the dosage and monitor your response. By the way nikegurl check your pm.