PH Legality & Ralixofene Q's

LowKeyLifter

Awards
I've run many searches on this topic and can't fine a crystal clear conclusion on this. Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this topic, but a simple yes or no will help me. I was wondering if it is legal to use PH's that you legally purchased prior to the ban. It just doesn't make sense that people could purchase these supplements one day before the ban, then use them illegally a day later. Also, I was wondering is ralixofene detectable in any testing? My ralixofene has been in storage for a few months and has a white residue on the sides that shaking will not eliminate. Any clue on what that is or how to get it back into solution?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Illegal to posses PHs that are on the banned list

for the ralox hold the bottle under some hot water and give it a shake until it goes clear again

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I've had nolva fall out of solution on me before...i put it in the oven vented at like 175-200 for like 5-10 minutes and it came out clear and thin again.

Usually if you contact the company that sent you the stuff they will give you exact instructions on how to bake it back into solution...although I'm sure BryanM's suggestion may work as well...but i'm not sure if the water is hot enough?

regards,
COTC

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The PH ban didn't work that way. From the day of the signing of the ban, there was a 90 day grace period before it became effective. So although it was sellable until 1 day before the ban, you are holding Sched. III products the next day.
You were given 90 days. But I've actually asked cops at the gym and they don't even know that PH's are illegal.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
But I've actually asked cops at the gym and they don't even know that PH's are illegal.

good point.